• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I draw teh art stuff.

UPDATE (hurzzah!)

ldp.png

Doodlin'

lazydaisy.png

Lazy Daisy

Hey hi. So I'munna request somethin' but first I wanna comment on some of your art stuff so I don't feel like a tool who comes out of nowhere just 'cause you're suddenly taking requests.

Okay, my favorite thing out of all your recent stuff is probably the little battle ready Leafeon. I like how crinkley the ears are :}

I also really like the little birdsnest on that girl's head. I unno if name that character is the game where you make up names for them or name recognize them from other things, but if you're asking us to make up names I think she looks like an Abbie to me.

Umm, anyways, my request is just a Granbull. :D

omfg you're taking requests YAY

Well, for nao I want chu to make me a mankey holding a fist plate. :D also make him look really pissed off,

Heh, your little cartoons are adorable. The Leafeon is winz, as well.

I have a request as well. I want you to draw Fi, the pyrokinetic gerbil, burning someone as she points out the flaws in their logic. :D Please and thank you!

Oh dear, maybe I shouldn't have said "Bring it on" with so much gusto.
OH WELL! That's what I take!
----------------
Oh and a little clarification, the pink haired girl is Lazy Daisy from MapleStory.
(Maybe I should type things more literal, I forget that you can't type with a tone of voice...hmm)
----------------
Oh and a request of my own, Secad. Would you happen to have a picture of Fi, or should I base it off of your Username picture?

She's a red-eyed white gerbil. They all look the same, so not really. That avatar of mine is based off the Secad/Fi fused form.

amkey.png

AcidHead27

I'd a had the Granbull done too, but I left my inking pens at school! Sorry, but you'll have to wait 'til tomorrow.
As for the gerbil, I'll start on that now.

That's so sweet. I love it. It made me chuckle. The sweat was a nice touch. I'd request, but I don't know what to request and you seem busy :3

I'm going to be that jerk that shows up to the party totally late all apologetic and the like and getting all "dude traffic was so bad on the way here ahahahahahahaa don't hate me plz D:" all over the place.

um
So I totally love your art style, it's really adorable :V
The expressions especially, they're always so quirky and lololol.
The bold lines are relaly nice too, I think they complement the style really well~
Hope you find your inking pens soon, I'm looking forward to the next posts~

Thenk you very much troop ;D Really good drawing, you'll be hearing requests from me left and right. Speaking of which have another one if you don't mind xD Can you make a Wobbuffet wearing an amulet coin for meh?

Two things.

1. Sweet avatar. xD

2. I see it now, and as I've said before, it's awesome. I love Granbull's expression the most. He's all like "wtf?" The Goomba's pretty cool though too. (And the chatspeak is what he's actually saying in my mind. Not the actual words.) xD

I'm sorry. I can't resist. I love your art too much and you've seen that. Could you please draw me a drawing with Marill? Thanks so much!

Heh, heh, heh, this Granbull with the Goomba should be a meme. It is just funny. There is no other way to say it. It's funny.

Sorry that these are taking some time guys, it's just... school is being unrelenting right now.

I'll continue to work on them but for now please enjoy this Penny Arcade comic.

157i2dk.jpg

Aw, I'm sorry it's taking that long. I didn't know I was causing that much trouble. :-\

On another note, yay! I'm sure it'll be awesome.

As for the comic, that is pretty awesome. If only instead of guns, we had Bullet Seed...

That's awesome. I love the "Pk fire". Great job again, Trop. I will think twice when I encounter a gerbil...

Dude, that's bleeping awesome. I love the firey eyes!

Ah, burning n00bs...that's what I should be doing right now instead of working on application essays. :p

*sings: Burn, n00b, burn! Disco inferno! Burn, n00b, burn!*