• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I draw teh art stuff.

babyy.png

Baby team.
unk.png

Sherry the Frosslass

Guess what let's be friends because you have cool art and I like it :D

I like how Budew exploded and then became a Roselia, and for some reason the massaging hands are making me laugh really hard.

The little Rotom is cute, even if Tropius doesn't approve of it

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
You draw very, very well. And on top of that I laughed a couple of times while looking at them. Driflim looked hilarious. Great stuff.

And I don't really like Arceus either. :-\

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Wow, that is a terrific drawing. That Rattata looks amazing, and I like the coloring job. I think that sometimes hand-coloring looks better then using a computer to color. Keep up the nice work. Cheers!

I second Virgy's comment, your art is really cute and you've got a pretty silly sense of humor :B
I really liked the exploding Budew, it just made my day. And the face in the last panel- that was me when I finally got my eevee to evolve into Umbreon :V I can totally relate.
Those baby pokemon just refuse to love anyone, the jerks D:

Also, while I may not be hugely fond of 'I HAVE 10000 ARMS YOU JUST CAN'T SEE THEMMMMM'-marysuejoefred-goat peekayman, the 'D;' face on Arceus just made me want to cuddle it a little :3
Also, purple drifloon is silly

pikalassh.png

Frosslass with a Pikachu mask/outfit (Yes, I think that the masks are inter-changeable)
((urk, the coloring on this one sucks...

seaboom.png

Seaboom, A Fakemon from the mind of Jirachan (Drawn on MSPaint with a pen tablet)
Hope you don't mind me changin' the feet :-\.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
I love your sense of humor man, every time I look at the Drifloon I laugh so hard.

Your new stuff is great too, I like the cosplay Frolass.

Wow, while I was commenting you put up a new pic. And It's really good for MS Paint. Cheers!

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Oh my god, your new stuff is pure hilarious. The Private Outlet killed me; and I always find your drawings with Drifloon hilarious (though not as funny as the 'I'm Purple' one). As always, awesome stuff man.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
There's just something about the way that you draw that I find to be so funny. And they always come out so damn cute.

The top one is very good, and it seems to show that you can draw more then just hilarious things. It looks pretty epic.

[quote author=Jirachan link=topic=6321.msg107955#msg107955 date=1245293476]
Jeez, you upload pictures like, once every five seconds (EXAGGERATION).

I just have a lot to upload is all. It should slow down after a while.
[/quote]Ah. I have plenty, but I can't resize so everything is about 3000x3000 pixels.

I loved the TV one hahaha it was brillaint, as is all your work of course but that was my favourite. keep up the good work!

Wow. These are very good cartoons. Your style suits these perfectly.

My favorite is the Budew Evolution one. It captures the exasperation of evolving the happiness-based ones wonderfully.

It take forever to evolve Buneary!

I can has innocence? :D

This is exactly what I thought the first time I saw this Leafeon. It has the expression that screams 'Who, me?'

I like the simple style, too, which suits the expression.

I was drawing Leafeon on iScribble.net, when my internet crashed on me, so I had to finish it in MS Paint. Darned shame too, the head and face didn't come out how I wanted it too. :-\ (Also it's very "pixely" where I drew the head...(ARGHLFLARG))