• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I draw teh art stuff.

expressions.png

Expression practice! (as you can tell some came out amazingly, but others...)

Aww. :3 I really like the invisible heads. I saw Kirby, Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Peach, that guy from Firered, and that's it. :p
Well actually, I intended it to be the Male trainer (Lucas) in Platinum...
FireRed's male trainer's name is Red, by the way.

I'm off camping now, so please enjoy these Brawl snapshots I took and the "Me pie eaten by Tropius"
456s.jpg

fcgb.jpg

mepieeatenbytropius.png

EDIT: The Brawl snapshots aren't showin' up for me, can y'all see them?

cuteghastly.png

I'm not scared of Ghost Pokemon it's just that I didn't want to get hit by that train... No, really!
Jirachan should know where this came from!

I was drawin' on iscribble the other day.
cherrim.png

Sometimes I can really create somethin' worth lookin' at. :) (even if it's a bit sloppy)

bettina.png

Other times not as much...

Trop, your art is very, very, very amazing. I couldn't stop laughing at the one with the trainer disliking the Sinnoh Region's snow.

Sorry, forgot to put "stop" in the sentence.

Lawl, that pic made me laugh. Hard. I had pokecharms bookmarked and every few hours I would click the link. When it loaded....

OMG SQUEAL YAYAYAYAY FINALLYYYYYY *hugs site*

So anyways.

crobat.png

I got in a heated argument over whether or not Crobat's grippers were grippers or toes. And my friend drew this in my art style.
(THEY DON'T WALK ON THOSE!)
(YEAH THEY DO! They scuttle with 'em!)
(That's idiotic! They obviously walk on those bottom wings there!)

Haha!
I've always wondered about that Crobat thing too...
That sword name picture is hilarious! And Okami is great!
Good think there's a sequel coming...

Yeah, I can't wait to play as Chibiterasu!
Hopefully the combat will be easier to control than on the Wii version, I just can't seem to get a hold of the Swords!

I didn't even know Crobat had toes-- err, grippers. :p

Shy Guy and Meta Knight made me giggle. The Shy Guy mask made me immediately think; ":o!" Keep up the good work ^ ^

Heh, the chibi argument thing is adorable. I love it. You have simplified Crobat to amazing chibi cuteness.

In my opinion, Crobat has both toes and grippers, it just doesn't walk on them. XD

ohemgee! Not just shutter shades, but Animal Crossing, too! Two of my favorite things+cool art style! Great and hilarious work!

cupocake.png

OK, so I've invented an all new baked good! First you take a small cup and you fill it with cake! I call it the Cup-O-Cake! Completely original!!!
halloween.png

I figured I'd draw a Halloween piece since it's gettin' to be that time of year. I wanna know guys, what're y'all gonna go as this year? I'm gonna be a zombie pirate.
meanlook.png

Someone once told me that one of my flaws was that I couldn't get angry, and I guess they'd be right...