• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hoenn League tournament discussion

McNiel is a fucking badass XD. And I looked back at nions bio and his height is 7,2 ,I decided to take the time to measure that and he's pretty fucking tall I don't know wether to change it or not XD

Just the way Zack was suddenly and mysterious taken out was pretty interesting to me. I like that you're not relying on others to set up other mini-arcs. Speaking of which, I was going to start one myself.

problem is
A) well have to make it fit into this continuity. I.E. Riley already wins.
B) No one freaking remembered that the player vs Player battles were the next round.
C) Johnson... No Lord Sidious had to do his own thing like always and fuck up the order.
D) Whatever the fuck happened that resulted in a moderator showing up.

problem is
A) well have to make it fit into this continuity. I.E. Riley already wins.
B) No one freaking remembered that the player vs Player battles were the next round.
C) Johnson... No Lord Sidious had to do his own thing like always and fuck up the order.
D) Whatever the fuck happened that resulted in a moderator showing up.
When did a mod show up?

No it just gets a little more difficult when everyone is off doing there own thing, and not interacting with each other. It takes a bit longer for things to progress. I think we'll be fine once everyone meets up again :)

Plus it's the day before a long break, and I had a lot to do. So it's likely everyone else did too.

One way I've learned to keep dying RP's alive, is to just post whenever you can. Even if barely anyone else does, it still keeps people getting alerts and posting. So there's that :p

It was also put in Zack. But anyway, really I just planned on it being something that would
A) Make them stronger, faster, etc.
B) A Riley type thing from 1st Tournament
C) Slowly kill them
D) Give them weird abilities
E) All or multiple of the above

It was also put in Zack. But anyway, really I just planned on it being something that would
A) Make them stronger, faster, etc.
B) A Riley type thing from 1st Tournament
C) Slowly kill them
D) Give them weird abilities
E) All or multiple of the above
I was thinking the same things except I would like to add a little more to that. But let me clarify something for myself. Basically whatever they put in Zack was the equivalent of TS-01, right? Either way, this will be really important to the plot.

Well, that's an option. And if so, it wouldn't be exactly like TS-01. It's been a while so it's likely that the formula has modified to have... Different, effects? XD So, yeah, you got it pretty correct. I think it's mostly option A, B, and possibly D. So... If you understand any of that good luck >_<

"Mommy no!" A much younger Zack said banging on the TV that had shown the plane crash. His father immediately grabbed him and turned off the TV.
"I-It's ok son, I just need you to stop crying," Zacks father hypocritically said as he teared up.
"B-But mommy is dead!" Zack yelled half mad and half sad. He escaped from his fathers grasp and ran outside. Zack wanted to run away, he wanted to go on a plane that would eventually crash so he could be with his mother, but he couldn't. All that was going through Zack's head was, why my mom? Then he heard his dad calling.

Plot hole?

Fuck. XD I swear my last post wasn't on the spot. I had planned to eventually reveal that his parents were both dead, but I forgot about that post. Thanks for reminding me of that though. I twas stupid back then.