• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hoenn League tournament discussion

Whelp, I didn't get the alert until you tagged me. RIP.

Name: Aspen
Appearance: Aspen is tall with shoulder-length brown hair and hazel eyes. She wears a pink hoodie, jeans, and a pair of pink and blue sneakers. Aspen also carries a purple backpack.
Pokemon:
Typhlosion, Ashley, female, Ability: Blaze, Moves: Thunderpunch, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Eruption
Lapras, Aras, male, Ability: Shell Armor, Moves: Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse
Rapidash (shiny), Twilight, female, Ability: Flash Fire, Moves: Will-O-Wisp, stomp, Megahorn, Low Kick
Gengar, Gen, Male, Ability: Levitate, Moves: Destiny Bond, Toxic, Psychic, Shadow Ball
Espeon, Esp (pronounced eh-s-p), Female, Ability: Synchronize, Moves: Wish, Protect, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power
Raichu: Chu, Male, Ability: Static, Moves: Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Iron Tail, Rain Dance

Name: Mask of Fairies(Isabel Maey)
Appearance: She is blonde with pink contacts and wears a light pink short-sleeve shirt with puffy sleeves, a light pink skirt, darker pink leggings, light pink dress shoes, and of course the mandatory mask.

Pokemon:
Mawile, Female, Ability: Intimidate, Moves: Crunch, Brick Break, Iron Head, Fire Fang
Wigglytuff, Female, Ability: Cute Charm, Moves: Disable, Counter, Mimic, Skull Bash

Name: Jason Maey
Appearance: Jason is a curly-haired redhead teenager with bright blue eyes. He wears a green hooded jacket over a black tee-shirt. He also wears jeans and blue sneakers.
Pokemon: Sceptile, Ability: OverGrow, Moves: Leaf Storm, Leaf Blade, Dragon Pulse, Detect

Name: Abigail Maey
Appearance: Abigail is a blond-haired girl with green eyes. She keeps her hair in pigtails. Her outfit consists of a purple striped long-sleeved shirt and a purple skirt. She also has a pink-and-purple beaded bracelet and blue-and-purple sneakers.
Pokemon: Eevee, Ability: Adaptability, Wish, Tackle, Scratch, Cute Charm

Last edited by a moderator:
Well has she already defected from the masks? If she has she could be apart of the IDF task force, If not then she could be with McNav and acting as support for the sourvivors of the earthquake.

Head of the international Police, Drew's Grandfarther, and the Normal Mask. He's currently on the island or rather flying above the island.

OH.

OH YEAH. THAT GUY.

Okay, I'll do tha--

OH WAIT SHIT

I should probably edit her character form, since I just copied and pasted her form from a place that I keep old OC bios. .-.

??

Aspen's 14. Drew's 18. They have a four year age gap.

I mean, I guess technically there was the Drew/Isabel ship, but...

I'm planning on having Aspen stay a single pringle. Not sure if she'll mingle or not, but I doubt it.

Jeeeeeeezzzzz. My face can't condense any smaller I'm cringing to hard. Since I'm working on a "project" for Jagson and friends, I have to reread the entire Kanto Tournament... GOD I wish I could change 90% of what I wrote. It's so bad. But it's good that I feel I've gotten better I guess. Well, I want to take back the pik-a-chu thing, but besides that... >_< < That looks cringy right?

Jeeeeeeezzzzz. My face can't condense any smaller I'm cringing to hard. Since I'm working on a "project" for Jagson and friends, I have to reread the entire Kanto Tournament... GOD I wish I could change 90% of what I wrote. It's so bad. But it's good that I feel I've gotten better I guess. Well, I want to take back the pik-a-chu thing, but besides that... >_< < That looks cringy right?
Wtf?! I was just re-reading Kanto for fun. That's a mad coincidence!