• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hoenn League tournament discussion

@Cloudswift

What I've picked up that your character should know is that Drew has been stabbed, Nion fought Cade and got killed, Riley is pissed off as normal, Zack is being weird, and everything is going to shit. That help? XD

I also have a question... @Jagson Regarding the serum thing Zack was injected with. Which is ironic as I made it... Anyway.

So... Should the "enhancements" just go as far as increased strength, speed, etc. Or should I turn it into a plot twist where he now has the power of a masquerader? I ask you this because I don't want to cross the boundaries of way to powerful and doing anything I shouldn't, as this is your RP and the whole masquerader thing is your idea.
If you agree with the plot twist idea, I think Zack should have fire... IF I understand the whole 'using any pokemon move of a type' shenanigans. Again, this is all up to you and I don't want to overstep my limits. And as well, sorry if I don't understand this correctly and it's a whole different process. I'm still struggling with the entire Masquerdar/Evil villain thing :)

@Bleach Yeah he can be

@Hotshot14380
Just go with the increased strength and speed. the Masqueraders are powered by the masks. While Cade is a brute all on his own he can only perform pokemon esq moves while he has his mask on same with all the other Masqueraders. Unless you want Zack to inherit the fire mask.
Though on another subject the Masks are the true villains. They choose and corrupt their hosts making them subservient to the masks will.

Sorry

I think it will be cool if Zack was the Mask of Fire. The thing is, Zack can’t use the fire techniques without the Mask. Does that sound fair?

Edit: Nvm, he can use fire techniques except not to there full potential

@Jagson
Ok, thank you for telling me, and for the info on the Masks :) I don't think I'll have him go as far as to inherit said fire mask, or at least not now in the RP with so much going on. But cool none the less.

Name: ???
Personaility: He hardly talks and seems to have no emotion and kills with no remorse.
Appearance: wears black ballistic armor all around ever inch of his body being able to tank bullets and punches, he wears a gas mask since most of he time he flames people till death using a flamethrower. And a utility belt to keep his melee weapons. His height is also 7,5, he has a big bulky body and weighs 300 pounds.
Weapons: a flamethrower, a machete he keeps on his belt, and a axe that's velcrowed to his back.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hotshot14380
So yeah, I re-read what Jagson said and what he said makes sense. He can’t use the elemental powers unless he has the Mask but he can still have the increased strength and speed. If you’re looking for a reason why Zack was injected, you could just say he was chosen to be the next wielder of the Mask of Fire. That’s why the scientist was trying to convert Zack, but he was too pure of heart I guess.

Read your post.... LOL for some strange reason I thought they were in a tunnel sort of thing, both ends leading outside. sorry for not mentioning anything of it..,

Uh no offense hotshot but when you said in your last post it pained Zack he couldent touch the guy but he couldent because he needed the information from him it made Zack sound like a rapist in my eyes XD

I'm just going to say this, it sounded fucked up in my mind I meen you could of replaced touch to punch. Also my mind is a tortilla chip just keep that in mind.