• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hoenn League tournament discussion

I think we just keep it tbh. The last post I made is correct, the
Plot hole?
post you put up is incorrect. I could technically still go back an edit that one though. IDK what I was thinking when making it. But yea, both Zack's parents died in a fire he started by accident when he was like, 10. The "mother died in a plane crash and father left" story was Zack's cover up so he didn't have to explain that.

I think we just keep it tbh. The last post I made is correct, the

post you put up is incorrect. I could technically still go back an edit that one though. IDK what I was thinking when making it. But yea, both Zack's parents died in a fire he started by accident when he was like, 10. The "mother died in a plane crash and father left" story was Zack's cover up so he didn't have to explain that.
Then I'm gonna edit my last post so the scientist can be correct.

He was an honest B cop until he started to dream of the mask. Over the next few months the mask slowly started to corrupt him giving him dreams of ruling over people. After a few months of searching he found the mask and became it's willing host.

Basically an attack is going to happen against the one off bad guys.

Drew was stabbed and is currently trying to stay Alive.

Riley is plotting to harm McNeil

And Nions is about to see what a Mask is capable of.

@Jagson is the guy Zack is after Cortez...? Just so I don't get my characters messed up by accident.

Also do I have permission to punch him? I have something planned to indicate what Zack was injected with.

Honestly wtf is going on people are starting to glow before doing something bad ass this is fucking weird XD
I’m going to try my best to have a character explain why Zack received these ‘powers’ and what they were intended to be used for, but it won’t be clear.

Well I have hinted if not down right explain the masks were powerful. Plus Cade used aura sphear and Focus blast.
Oh I get it now, whatever type of mask you are you can use moves of that type. That's honestly one of the most creative things I've seen in a rp Jagson.

@Bleach I’m gonna be honest here. Storywise, Nion will lose that battle. There is no possible way that Nion can hope to win against a masquerader in a 1v1 fight. It shouldn’t even be close. So yeah, please try and keep the fight realistic. Nion is basically fighting a guy with superpowers...

Before jumping kicking the man with both of his legs launching him out of the mans grip at least 10 feet away. When Nion landed on the ground he quickly got up picking up a piece of rubble throwing it at the man.
Yeah I'm bullshit on that.
First off Cade was holding if not squeezing Nion's wrist he wouldn't have been able to move, secondly you can't jump kick a man with both feet and be able to get ten feet away from them. Nion would've just fallen to the ground right where he was. thirdly no one can physically jump ten feet away from something from a stationary position.

Yeah I'm bullshit on that.
First off Cade was holding if not squeezing Nion's wrist he wouldn't have been able to move, secondly you can't jump kick a man with both feet and be able to get ten feet away from them. Nion would've just fallen to the ground right where he was. thirdly no one can physically jump ten feet away from something from a stationary position.
Ok... then I'll edit it

I'm killing off Nion simply I hate role playing him I dident know what happened with my ideas of him but they all turned to shit and I like this rp series and I want to rp a new character a fresh start because Nion was the worst character I've ever roleplayed

@Bleach If you want to kill him, I think a better way would be for Cade to kill him. It would make the masqueraders more menacing by killing off a main character. I’d rather have that than Nion randomly killing himself for no good reason when he could instead fight to the death which is better.

Winner Cade
MK_HeroBlock.jpg

Sorry I just had to do this.