• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hoenn League tournament discussion

Guys it's the seventh as I'd like to call it chapter and where only on day 1 the entire kanto tournament had 15 chapter we already completed half that.

Wow.... I just now realize that only 4 people are left RPing basically. Huh. I might actually make a new character depending on whether it's allowed or I want to put in all that effort.

Well we could say Nion somehow survived that. David (Drew) and Sam rescue him and use the green liquid that was able too quickly heal Drew's wounds to slowly heal Nions. What do you think?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Jack Spruce
Sex: Male
Appearance: A bit of muscle, but skinny. He’s a bit pale and has brown eyes. His hair is blood red. Jack wears a completely black hoodie and has a red bandanna covering his mouth. He wears black jeans and shoes and has a gray undershirt. He stands at 5’10”.

Main Team:
Name: Typhlosion
Nickname: Inferno

Name: Ampharos
Nickname: Jupiter

Name: Sceptile
Nickname: Shinrino (don’t ask)

Name: Swampert
Nickname: Marsho

Name: Metagross (shiny)
Nickname: Silver

Name: Salamence
Nickname: Drakon

Reserves:
Name: Shedinja
Nickname: Master Spirit

Name: Glalie
Nickname: Frosty

Name: Sudowoodo
Nickname: Trickster

Yes David Price is Drew Leuric. Do to that man " Murdering" him and with his grandfarther being a mask Drew and the International Defense Force officers thought it would be a good idea to fake his death using a fake body.

@Jagson Well actually... It's still the first day right? Tournament hasn't started and all that has really happened is the island began sinking. So, I think it'd be reasonable to at least but it on Ask To Join.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Uhh, do any of you guys know how I can introduce my character right now? I'm just seeing this abra and green liquid healing nion in some secret place (at least I think it's secret)

Hey, sorry about this, but I'm gonna drop out of the RP. I have other RPs that I need to get to, and I'm actually losing interest in this one. Sorry for any inconvenience. :/

Well IDK, I've tried several times to get people back into this RP but it's not working.. I'll keep posting, but I feel like this isn't going to survive much longer anyway, especially with only four people, and we haven't even started the actual tournament.