• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hax's Chaotic melee of all things Pokecharms...

JCSeasons.png

Yay for invisible platforms :V​

They're not who you think they are. Natsumi is the eldest sister and she has Vaporeon and Jolteon. Aki is the second eldest brother, and the trainer of Flareon and Eevee. And Fuyuki and Haruhi are the youngest twin siblings, sharing Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon and Glaceon (Though Fuyuki is the older of the twins.) Four siblings, eight Pokemon, one ranch.

A random idea I came up with concerning OCs, and also because I have now officially succumbed to the adorable-ness of Eevee. For those not in the know; Natsu, Aki, Fuyuki and Haru are Japanese terms for Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring respectively. A gift for my beloved wifeys. You know who you are. >=D

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Dear lorde, RX, you've invoked the eon curse! X_X

(runs and hides from the frothing-at-the-mouth-fantards).

Amazing work as ever.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Pretty sure most of us know who those four characters represent... XD

Eons, eons everywhere! Even if they are overrated, they're still a very cute collective - especially drawn in your style. It's a nice collection picture :)

Vaporeon/Leafeon

I like the designs of your OCs, Haxxy. They look like they could be dressed for their specific seasons as well.

The Eeveeloution that stands out the most to me is the Glaceon. The ears now look more like ears than parts of a helmet.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
EEEEEEE THEY LOOK SOOOO CUTE ESPECIALLY THE FLAREON AND THE EEVEE!!! *shot*

My favorite has to be the Flareon because it just looks soooo adorable imo, though Leafeon's pose is uber cute as well. I also like the one wrapped in Glaceon's tail... can't quite tell who it is. XD

Being the fan of eeveelutions that I am, you may be happy to know that my grandparents looked at me funny when I squeeled seeing this piccu.

Gotta love the Evee and evos pic! All of them seem so adorable, especially Eevee, Leafeon, and Flareon. Jolteon is especially awesome in that!

KoletData.png

Super Special Awesome Mode Activate!​

@KoL: I kind of went nuts with his lovely outfit and forgot where the body ends and the clothes begin :p Just consider it an alternate Pokemon Forme then, probably from being exposed to Human activity so much.

@Data: Yes, he does in fact have a spaceship mode. xD Data's forme is what I'd like to think of as the result of a Porygon-Z being infected by a certain virus from space. you know the one.

rough designs for now for our two lovely news reporters. I may redo this again with a more awesome pose for each of them.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
If those Eeveelutions weren't awesome/cute enough, you just had to bring out a new forme of Deoxys and Lucario! :o

I'm shocked!
I'm amazed!
I'm in love!

For the Eons my favs are Umbreon and Leafeon. Those expressions are priceless!

In the latest one, KoL's outfit makes him look very aristocratic. I say it is the perfect attire for the King of Lucario. As for Data, Deoxys has been one of my favorite legendaries since I first heard of it and this new forme is no exception. I wish it was included in-game so that I could have it! If you don't mind me saying, this Deoxys sort of resembles Infermon from the Digimon Movie in the way its head is shaped and how sleek its body is.

Well that's my rant for the day. Keep up the good work RX!

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Oh. Em. Gee.
RX, you amaze me time and time again. Your meticulously detailed artwork leaves me in awe.
I love what you've done here for KoL. A very regal, aristocratic flair with, I dunno how you did it, but a touch of his personality as well. Also loving the Data forme of Deoxys.
Keep being awesome. :3

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Wow, now that, er...me, I, you get the point, kicks some serious ass. The outfit looks slightly familiar, although I can't think of why off the top of my head. I can see myself wearing something like that though in real life. Super special awesome, and much appreciated.

Data looks pretty scary, although merging a rabid glitch monster like Porygon-Z with an alien space virus like Deoxys is bound to create something absolutely insane in appearance. An epic new Forme, and that creepy eye looks very good.

Data looks like one of the Angels from Evagelion... I haven't watched the series in forever so I do't know if that's a good thing or not. He looks creepily cool though. (The Crazed Eye of Doom)

KoL is super huggable in that pic, with the exception of the giant spike on his chest, which will certainly take people's eyes out. The outift makes me think of old (Nineteenth Centuary?) formal military garb and that worn by people of office :x Maybe it's just the button things that do it.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
KoL looks smexy and Database looks scary. If I saw that coming it'd put the fear of God in me XD

Loving KoL's outfit, it suits Lucario perfectly. His neck ruffle thingy looks uber warm. I think I agree with Tatile that the outfit looks like an old officer uniform. Awesome.

Data's form scares me, as I said above. I think it's the eye. KoL must be hardcore to be standing there with that glare of his own XD

Awesome designs. I really don't know how you come up with this stuff sometimes, but geez it's awesome. *Bows before you*

The Eevee and family picture is brilliant. I love all the different expressions and how you got personality across from each one. Amazing as always, good sir

I must say, first off, delayed responses are awesome 8p

Bluez's OMG (I think?) face is just lawl XD

and I'm with Magpie. If I saw Data coming it would indeed put the fear of god into me X_X

Nice work once more Data =3

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
holy... wow. They both look wonderful. I'm not entirely sure what to say other than thus:

dnfsdn]asf[udafbgajfoadhgbjarglsgvdafgpiuba[fu[gagjda]ja]g :DDD

01.png

Ash: Hey Piplup, whutcha got there?
Dawn: He found it under the glass table. It's some kind of box.
Brock: And look, there's a tag that says 'Eat Me.'
Ash: Hey, there's poffins in here!

and you can figure out what happens from there :V​

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
lol Pokemon in Wonderland! XD

That is such a genius idea Pokecharms is a better place for it. Hopefully no one else desides that they want a poffin too or that room will get even more cramped even faster than it already is. It makes me nervous as to what is in the drink me bottle >_>

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
OMGOMGOMG you just combined two of my favoritist things in the world! :D

Sorry, I was wondering when someone would do a Alice in Wonderland thingie in 'Charms, so I'm really happy you drew this~ It would be nice to see it in color, but meh.

This is a very ‘lol' picture. Are you going to do more Alice in Wonderland-based pics?

The expression on Ash's face is priceless, but of course, Piplup's is very funny as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
02.png

Whoever can correctly tell me what Virgy, Dway and all the other little critters are doing in this scene is simply awesomesauce.​

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Playing a game, like... follow the leader? Duck duck goose? I have no idea.

But in all seriousness, I recognized my iconic hat instantaneously. As soon as I saw it on the Charmander and read the Dway part of your post it clicked. I'm amazed that you would even include that hat, I don't really use it much anymore in my art, just have it on my Gaia avatar all the time.

Anyway, that's enough bantering. Love your work, keep it up!

I know, I know, I know! *jumps up and down*

This is the scene in one of the books in which there is that pointless race in which everybody just runs amuck, making no one the clear winner. Alice ends up giving everybody some licorice treats as a prize, but there weren't enough for her to have one. This was a political allegory (or would it be satire?).

They were trying to get dry. Cuz Alice flooded the place with her tears when she was huge. They tried stories, but then they raced a caucus race. Everybody won, and Alice ended up giving everybody a mint type thing-o, and she won a thimble cuz she had to get a prize to. Very pointless, but hey, if I got a prize for running around in a circle, I would do it.

As mentioned, im thinking its the crazy race from the Alice in Wonderland book :p

Really adorable!

PS: Coincidence that I am looking at my favourite member of the ash and co. team?

YOU FOUR. Yes. YOU FOUR ARE QUITE AWESOMESAUCE AND I LOVE YOU. And special congrats to Rayn for identifying it as the caucus race.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
RX, you have no idea how obsessed I am with Alice in Wonderland, and these piccus just made it even better~

Also, for some reason Ruko /does/ just attatch to my mind at least as mushrooms and bugs. XD Though it should be trouts and stuffs, I can see him more in a mushroom meadow than slapping people with trouts.

Put this off long enough!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I luffles it all. I remember reading the books and watching the movies and I know I loved the whimsical nature of the Alice in Wonderland tales. You have somehow meshed it wonderfully with our wonderful world of Pokemon quite well. I loves it all, I really do. ^^

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
^____________________________^

Yes well. RX has taken himself to new levels of awesome. Me running in the Caucus race makes a lot of sense in my mind, since I'm fairly certain all my mind does is run around in random circles all day XD

El as the Caterpillar is fantastic and that shawl is fabulous. His hat is also epic. In fact, everything about that picture, and your artwork is epic. Alice in Wonderland Pokemon pictures for the win

El as the Caterpillar = Awesome. I love how his vest and the belt-strappy things on his pants give the illusion of extra legs/feet. The butterfly wing shawl fits him very well, along with the sexy hat. It's so pretty!
Also, I think that this series should be called Pokemon in Charmsland. Eh, eh?​

I've been meaning to get to this for daaayyyyyysssssss ffffffffffffff
and I looovveeee the smoke curls in the Caterpillar image, and the wing-shawl is beautiful and quite clever as well hmm yes

If it was Ash in Charmingland, he would get glomped by gerbils. I'm sorry, but for some reason, my real gerbil always stops and watches the screen whenever a Pokemon commercial comes on (he's rolling in a hamster ball). XD

Yay! I love fedoras, and El wears them smashingly. I can just imagine the shifting, shiny, purple-to-green color of it. I must also say his epaulets are win!

Pikachu *thinking*: What is he smoking?! He seems rather strange right now.

RavenOfficial.png

Raven
'The Diva of Dancing Shadows'

Raven is the Gym Leader of Hallowmont City's Gym. She hands out the Blackheart Badge to trainers who defeat her. She specialiZes in Dark-Type Pokemon.​

I designed her outfit with a Night Rave theme in mind (also hence her name) I had to repose her like a million times just to make her look reasonably smexy :V

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
How.. Ironic. I have a dark-type gym leader named Raven too. >>;

But then, so does probably everyone else.

I like her markings.

A dancing Gym Leader, eh? I bet she doesn't do ballroom like Fantina, however.

As with Stel, I like her red tattoos, but what are they supposed to be? Are they supposed to channel some Pokemon's skin?

What Pokemon does she use?

Dear RX,

HOLY EFF : D

I could stare at pictures you've drawn for about a lifetime. And not get tired of them. You're awesome. Raven's pose for Dark-Type-Nighttime-Dancing-Gymleader is pretty much perfect. The tattoos/designs on her body/clothing remind me a lot of henna tattoos. And they kind of run together, which is really cool.

Fantastic ^^

I like the party rave outfit, soo stylish and fun. ^^

Also those are cool tatoos/body markings she has going on. Definitely a fun Dark type gym leader. ^^

Raven is so cool :O

I like her rave clothes, I think that is a neat idea and they look nice :}

Does her gym have strobe lights? That would be sweeeeeeeeeet.

Charmingladies.jpg

Eat your Heart out, Brock.

I am so frelling sure I forgot someone in this piccu. Whoever that is, I'm sorry for being so thoughtless D':

First Row from bottom: Katie, Sami, Belle, Carmi
2nd Row: Bara (top), Rachel (bottom), Rain, Magpie, Dwayna, Middy, Meep
3rd Row: Katsu, SCT, Tatile, Jeydis, Secad, Rayn, Shiny, 4pika4
4th row: DiamondPhantom, Ryn, Kini, Shado, Jenova, Rai and Chibi

All the Charming ladies of er...Charms that made my two years here so much fun.​