• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hax's Chaotic melee of all things Pokecharms...

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Wow, that looks quite flashy - the Monferno reminds me of a random shiny Chimchar a CPU opponent used against me on Battle Revolution - random as hell that was. Monferno looks like he means business - the only way he could look tougher would be to give him a Coalition of Gears armoursuit with a Lancer gun. Either way, it looks brilliant - I know you probably get this a lot RX, but your linework is flawless in pretty much every picture you make.

...Oh. My. God.
I LOVE IT~ EEEEEEEEEEE~
*shot*
Thank you RX for making me look epic, and for making Zacky and Leo look so adorable xD

Also, why do I always get the impression that Kirimi is a guy and the parasol is a huge drape/cape? *is shot* Either way, I love the thing to bits~

Gahhhhhh....

your art is just so awesome, I'm running out of things to say!

I really, REALLY like the warm feel that picture has, and the 'Charms insignia on them is an awesome possum contrast.

Both poses are also win.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I've missed so much awesomeness in this one week. D:

Anyways, I'm loving how you did Jenny; shiny Kirlia really fits her, and the Lolita dress is uber cute on her! I also like the color scheme; purple is just a really pretty color. And parasol Drifloon ftw~

Zacky and Leo are really cool. I can't help but stare at the pink Monferno's badass-ness, as well as his sword. And Leo is really adorable. His bandana makes him look even cuter than he already is. :DDDD

Keep up the good work, RX! ^^

Aww…Jenova looks so depressed in her Kirlia form. It's cute! I like her skirt, as it's well shaded and has a lot of movement to it. Very nice.

Zacky+Samurai+Fire+Swords+Pokemon=Win! You have made my day with this awesome Green Grimoire form of Zacky, RX. The sword is just win on it's own, but adding fire and Pokemon and…*goes on* and awesomeness made it awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
PheoetZap-1.png

Name: Pheo
Species: Mudkip-->Marshtomp
Class: Ranger, Hero Class
Team: Clank
Item: Azure Grimoire

Name: Zap
Species: Mareep-->Flaaffy-->Ampharos
Class: Ranger, Hero Class
Team: Clank
Item: Raijin's Spear

As much as there already is another, more popular Azure Grimoire, the name still sounds very catchy. What connection does it have to the so-called Green Grimoire? Just wait and seeeeee :V
Fun fact: I want what Pheo's wearinggggg D:/

RXetZilla2-1.png

Alternate costumes ftw. Also this pose is so much akdkjhdk cuter

sweet mother of the good baby dog, RX you're amazing astounding wonderful :'D
That isssss the most adorable ampharos I've ever seen in my short lief.
It's so.. so, so cute, her little eyes and quirky ickle smile, and the red jewel on her head.. everything about her is so endearing and wonderful and I think I really like ampharos now

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I swear that as I looked at the awesomeness displayed here, something in my mind imploded XD

Zap and Pheo look so great together, the outfits are just so perfect and the shading detail on this particular piece is a higher level of perfection. You amaze me... you really do! Loving that spear and how the orb matches the one on Zap's tail. Also loving Pheo's pose.

I seriously can't get over the shading. It's so layered and awesome...

Azure Grimoire is it? I'm intrigued... the design certainly looks awesome ^^

RX and Buizilla's poses are so cute. I love Buizilla's expression and again, that's some epically masterful shading. You've thoroughly amazed me again, good sir

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
If only someone with real-life sewing talent teamed up with RX. We'd have the best line of clothing ever :X

These pictures are both adorable, from the poses to the outfits. The spear looks great, too, and like Magpie said - the touch with the red gem mirroring Amphy's own is nifty. I want RX's hat, and that book looks really cool. Nice design ^^

You need someone with sewing talent? I can at least make shorts. XD Though they are pretty bad if I have to pick out the stitches and... *goes on*

OMG! I love Pheo's jacket. I want one like that so badly...maybe I should attempt making one sometime.

Zap is so cute! I love the Ampharos line. I would have loved seeing her as a Mareep. I love them so much!

I have a feeling that the Grimoires control an element, as the Azure Grimoire has a water droplet on it.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Wheee, just saw these now. XD

Anyways, loving how Pheo and Zap look; the clothes are just so epic and stuffs and oh my gosh I really can't describe it because it's so awesome!!!! I really like the Azure Grimore for some reason, though I can't help but wonder what it ahs to do with the Green Grimore... I can guess, but I'm most likely not correct with my guesses.

And SQUEEE BUIZILLA IS SOOOO ADORABLE IN THAT PICTURE!!!!!!!!

Oh my God these are just, i can't put it in words. i love the Jenovaon it is my favorite i just love the facial expression of it. and the alternative pose picture is just win.

also may i ask what is with the information at The bottom, is that from some game or just from you head?

Oh gosh, Pheo's outift is so pretty~ Although I want the Zap person's moar because I, um, can.

These grimoire thingies seem so exciting. I hope there's like, a lot >

I love those outfits! the equipement is also nifty. Pheo's pose is great too, a true mage-type know-it-all.

i think my WoW fandom is splashing into here.

nothinginparticularlol.png

mmm...I just really missed playing with my drawing tablet.

Top Row: Team Galactic Admins need mor Pokeymans hair, srsly.
Middle Row: Ash's hair irritates me, in that its ridiculously pointy and everywhere and is such a pain to draw hence this. Points to whoever knows the pink-haired girl in the middle. And the last kid on the right is an OC who I shall elaborate on another time.
Bottom Row: No need for comment xD These three are my favorite characters in thoe whole mess, mostly because of Tamaki's referring to Kyoya as 'Mom' while Haruhi's the 'daughter'

YAY TWINKLE TWINKLE! :D NUU NO BUG EYES D: So, I take it you like Ouran too? xD Tamaki's my favorite out of the bunch. He's just like; *^o*^*. xD Kyouya is simply staring. But shouldn't he have his clipboard? ._. All I have to say, the three Ouran drawings are epic.

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
hi i was just wundering do you do requests

if so can i have one of them team shots
a girl buneary called Abigail, in a dark outfit and one of those Chinese river hats with a dark purple bow and a drawn arrow

her partners is a misdreavus with a will-o-wisp hovering round her, her name is Sierra they are team moon-gaze

if u do it thank you so much if not i totally uderstand i ove your work
(btw how many post do you have to do to get passed newbie)

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
hi i was just wundering do you do requests

if so can i have one of them team shots
a girl buneary called Abigail, in a dark outfit and one of those Chinese river hats with a dark purple bow and a drawn arrow

her partners is a misdreavus with a will-o-wisp hovering round her, her name is Sierra they are team moon-gaze

if u do it thank you so much if not i totally uderstand i ove your work
(btw how many post do you have to do to get passed newbie)

I've got a feeling that Hax is unlikely to do any requests - but, hey, tis up to him.

Just, do us all a favour and take some time when posting and re-read what you've written before posting it...

The answer to your question is 50 posts by the way, but such questions belong in the Newbie Help Topic - where said question is answered multiple times. Please read important topics such as this before posting again...

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Gah, I wish I watched Ouran now, because apparently most of my friends irl do and now THIS. D:

Anyways, I agrees that Team Galactic do need more Pokemon-style hairdos. The green is a purdy green; sorry just had to throw that in. XD

Ash's hair looks a lot better like that imo; probably it's just because it's in a wittle ponytail.

Pokeclass19-33.png

HAPPY READY GOOOO!~

alternatively

MY POKEYMANS! LET ME SHOW YOU THEM!​

A little idea I've been brewing in my head. Basically, I've been meaning to write/draw/RP something with a "Crazy High School Romance and Weird Stuff happening" scenario. Thus meet the lovely ladies of Class 2-C in a currently unnamed Middle School. The catch? They're all happen to be based (personality wise and with minimal aesthetics in mind) on some of the Pokemon I've been training in-game.

Top Row (left to right): Eliza, Hilda, Kohane, Maya, Noel
Middle Row (left to right): Saya, Belle, Tsubame, Artemis, Misa
Bottom Row (left to right): Yuko, Lili, Raven, Rusty, Phantasm

Can you guess what kind of Pokemon they are? :3

Wooooow. Those are really nicely done, RX (As usual, of course).

I spy Duskull and Lopunny on the bottom row, asides that, I've got nothing :( Its too early damnit! Can't think straight.

I only have ideas on the bottom row XD
Yuki is a Froslass. Lili is possibly a Lopunny? Raven a Murkrow? Phantasm is definitely a Duskull =p

Their hairdo's kinda look like their respective Pokemon's Heads. Sometimes. x3

Nice job RX =D

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Awesome set of characters. I'd try to guess them all, but some are too subtle for my little mind XD

I actually thought that the person in the bottom right corner was a Houndoom, because the hair-clip looks like the little skull thingy around Houndoom's neck, as well as looking like Duskull's face ;P

I *think* I'm getting a very random Electrike vibe from the girl next to the Duskull person.

Anywa, very nice selection of characters. Awesome shading/style as always.

Top row middle, is Togepi... amirite? :D To the left of Togepi girl is... Snover? Directly below Togepi girl is... Ekans? Arbok, maybe... and then the last one on the middle row is an Espeon...

That's about all I got xD

Anyway, your artwork continues to be fantastic, and I love it lots.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Misa=Sami=Espeon, amirite? (as said per Cody but I added some other stuffs) :3 And isn't Saya your Sneasle? Tsubame Swellow by any chance? And everyone else I wanna guess has been guessed. XD

EDIT: Apparently I'm wrong about the Sami thing. XD

Ok first I just wanted to say that all of these girls look awesome, and I love their little school outfits. I like all their different facial expressions :}

Ok now onto my guesses O:<

Eliza = ?
Hilda = Abomasnow
Kohane = Togesomething
Maya = Metang
Noel = ?

Saya = shiny Sneasel
Belle = Venomoth, maybe Illumise?
Tsubame = Swellow
Artemis = Persian
Misa = Espeon

Yuko = Froslass
Lili = Lopunny
Raven = Murkrow
Rusty = Kirlia
Phantasm = Duskull, but maybe Dusclops since you can only see one of her eyes.

Also you're too good at drawing, and Ash's new hair looks neat and I love it :3

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
ok here's what i think they are

Ampharos, Ambasnow, togitec, metang and noctowl

Sneasel, Venamoth, ?, Uxie and Espeon (maybe Mespirit)

Froslass, Lopunny, Misdreavus, Kirlia and Duskull

thats all the ones I think I know by the way they are so well done in the way they're drawn

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Atarashii kagayaki, HAPPY READY GO!!

:D

Has someone been watching too much Negima? XP

(Sad part is, I can't guess at what ANY of those girls are based on off the top of my head... XD
Also, your picture of Ash is adorable. I love when his hair is slicked back x3)

Zimdasmk2.png

RX Industries Anomaly Report

Over the past few weeks, Laboratory 7, Dr. Cain's personal Robotics Research Laboratory has been inaccesible. Based on reports, there seems to be a bug with the security system there. Security Cameras within Laboratory 7 however discovered this aubject.

Subject is identified as a SIGGMA series robot (Sentient, Intelligence-Gathering Gynoid Model A) However, further investigation has led to the possibility that this unit is in fact the ZIMDAS unit stolen from a Military Armory several years ago. the ZIMDAS, or Z-Integrated Military Defense Appliction Sentry is a prototype and predecessor of the Pokemon Research Science Foundations own DOS unit or Data Optimizing Sentry. There were many issues regarding the construction of the DOS unit shortly after ZIMDAS's disappearance.

Subject is shown to have several upgraded armamanets in comparison to the original model. Such differences include the inclusion of the Scorpion Guided Pulse Rifle System and minor aesthetic changes. Analysis shows that Subject is faster, stronger and is more devastating in terms of raw firepower. We have decided to identify the Mystery Unit as Z-IMDAS Mk II.

Based on its design and upgrades, MK II is most probably a personal creation of Dr. Cain. The Board is currently discussing the issue in regards to this recent development.