• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

I'M GETTING ON THE WOBBUFFET, MKAY?
It'll probably be in a few days at which they can begin breeding >>

Also, to Skull~
STOP SPITING MEEEEE D:
...You too, LoN >>

Also, since I've only said it in chat, I enjoy getting eggs and naming them after people~ So, if anyone feels like being named and put in my Charms box, send me a PM~

...The only exception to this is my beautiful BellosSEM~

I got a belDUMB egg from the shelter.

(heh, I just can't seem to stop spiting Tangrow. *is thinking of grabbing a happiny if she sees one, kinda.*)

Edit: Congrats Tangrow on your Nosepass =3

Hello everyone, I have an announcement. To quote from chat:

Wait,
WHAT
THE
FUCLK?
HOLY CRAP
whut?
HELL YES
* Zacky crashes back into chat
=3
HELL YEAH, BITCHES
is Tan happy?
UP YOUR NOSE >:D

Guess what I gooooot~ I'm surprised it stayed in the Shelter for, like, three minutes though >>

*Is in self loathing mode*

I saw a little man.. and ... "decided" to click away.. as I stared at it.. ;_______;

On another note, is there a different way to get Umbreon and Espeon in GPX? Or is it happiness + sun shard or moon shard?

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
They don't need an item, you just have to get their happiness to 200/200. Here's the GPX 'dex entry for Eevee's evolutions.

Evolution: Vaporeon - If you have a Water Stone. Jolteon - If you have a Thunderstone. Flareon - If you have a Fire Stone. Espeon - Via happiness in the daytime. Umbreon - Via happiness in the nighttime. Leafeon - If you have a Leaf Stone. Glaceon - If you have a Shiny Stone.

Well I was totally wrong then :p

My other baby types like Mantyke and Bonsly had to wait five days, suppose Eevee isn't one of those :p

Whooooo I gotsa Pachirisu and Lapras!! *does a little happy dance* Annnd...I guess Riolu has to wait too.

Yes, Shuppet eggs shall always be a part of my party until I get a freakin male. >:(

I have a strange suspicion that all eggs that say they were laid on a certain date and have no heritage, are legendary. Which means I think I just abandon an egg which I now believe to have been manaphy.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Picked up another Zangoose and an Aerodactyl (Bred by Magpie! :D)

Hates XD

I've started hunting for an Aerodactyl the old fashion way - refreshing the shelter a helluva lot until one pops up. So far, nothing. All of you keep finding Beldum and other rares I want... I hates you all XD

But... I mean that in the nicest way possible :)

Also, just a request.
If anyone here isn't really bothering with their GPX account anymore, let us know? I have the majority of you on my Pal Pad, but I'm starting to wonder if a few of you are still active on the website. Yes, I'm out for the click-backs like most of us, but even if I don't get 'em every day - I figure, why click a dead account? So yeah. XD

lol sweet my shimo and Enkou love making baby so I'm not surprised XD and I'm active

Also tomorrow legendary are handed out just reminding everyone

June 1st: Moltres
June 2nd: Entei
June 3rd: Groudon
June 4th: It is a mystery
June 5th: It is also a mystery

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
FINALLY got a Seviper. Damnit. That was hell.

Also a Wynaut because Wynauts are stupidly rare. Hoping for a female just so I can name her Farmel. XP

Ugh

I'm with you Jerty ^^ I have no luck with rare Pokemon. MissingNo is the rarest thing I have XD The man has appeared to me twice (second time I had a full party)

Yay! Finally hatched a female Mareep after 6 tries. ^^

Now to just level everything up and evolve stuff and I can start going after more randoms. ^^

Just hatched my Lunatone! Cheers again Shado :)

And I picked up a Ralts, nothing better showed its hand in the Shelter. I'll add it to DE's army ranks when it hatches.

Nothing from this event yet, also. When do they usually release the event egglets, evening in American time?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Kk. Need some opinions XD

I've been breeding Onix and Porygon eggs for awhile now, but now that they've both hit Level 100 I feel like it's time for a change...

Is there anyone else who's been desperate to grab a Porygon? If so, maybe we can try some of these fun ol' timed drops into the shelter (assuming both eggs aren't Onix) :3

Otherwise, thinking of breeding Togepi next (it's the rarest thing I have beyond random starters). Still not sure /what/ to breed with it, tho.. XD

C

Celadon

I've been breeding Onix and Porygon eggs for awhile now, but now that they've both hit Level 100 I feel like it's time for a change...

Is there anyone else who's been desperate to grab a Porygon? If so, maybe we can try some of these fun ol' timed drops into the shelter (assuming both eggs aren't Onix) :3

Yes. I am STILL looking for a Porygon.

Got Happiny and Baygon, though.

Changed my Daycare couple, Chloe and Loki are out (Shuppet/Rotom) and Atlanta, my Sudowoodo, and my new Lunatone are in!

Hopefully, may there be many many more Lunatone eggs :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

Yes. I am STILL looking for a Porygon.

Got Happiny and Baygon, though.

Hmm... Unless you actually have MSN/join the chat, it'll be a bit tough to time things with you. I'll see what I can do, tho. Maybe I can catch you on the forums some time and we can give it a try ^^

You want your individual link, that link you have there will take you to anyone's party (depending who is logged in).

IE, clicking it now takes me to mine. Not yours.

What does the Moltres egg look like, anyways?

image.png

I wonder what the two mystery eggs are any ideas?

Since everything else was fire, I'd assume Heatran would be gthrown in there as well, and since that would be all the fire legends, I'd just say something like Ho-Oh may be thrown in again, or maybe something red like Latios. And yes, I know Ho-Oh is Fire, I'm just too lazy to edit the sentence at the time.

Also, I got my Shellder

I... I actually got the Moltres Egg! o.O I didn't think I'd get one today (although I did think I had a pretty good shot at one overall). And of the three shown, Moltres is the one I wanted, so I'm so excited right now! Good luck to everyone else in getting one the next few days!