• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

Lucky TBA can has Moltres D=

Also, Groudon is tomorrow, right? Because I don't want to log on to GPX and find an Entei egg there, because I really dislike those in general >>

Well, nice one to all you flaming turkey chicken owners :)

*LoN just hatched his fourth male Zangoose... and has another two egglets in his party.

Gonna get a female sooner or later... and I'm rivaling Pheo's record for 6 to get a correct Gender :p

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
No, no, Flaming Turkey is Ho-Oh. Moltres is Flaming Chicken.

Slowly working on getting my team full of fail and babies to hit their more awesome adult formes. Pichus take deceptively long to evolve. Stupid happiness evos.

also, spawning mass amounts of snakerabbits. >>

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Oh yay. Sentient Cloud and Cloud of Trippy Colors producing bastard children.

XD

On other news, I got a Mudkip egg. As of now I still don't know why.

(Make any liek-mudkipz comments and I will armblade you.)

Hatched Magpie's Aerodactyl, thanks even though all you did was release it :D

And I picked up more Zangeese (?) eggs to get a total of 3, I have five males and I'm after a female :p Getting close to beating Pheo's record of 6 before a correct gender but something tells me the next will be female now that I said that, jinxed myself :p

Also, got an Absol and Poochyena egg for kicks, 'cause they're cool

Edit: Ayup, guess what I got. Another Male Zangoose. Looks like I've equaled Pheonix's record now :p Picked up another Ralts for DE's army.

No event eggs yet... I haven't ever got a single rare at all, so I really really want one from this event. Also, congrats to everyone who has got an event egg.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Oh yay. Sentient Cloud and Cloud of Trippy Colors producing bastard children.

XD

On other news, I got a Mudkip egg. As of now I still don't know why.

(Make any liek-mudkipz comments and I will armblade you.)

So, uh... I herd u liek mudkipz?

Picked up what I think is a Kabuto today, waiting for my Anorith to get enough experience to evolve now.

Edit: Forgot to mention, put Rotom and Spiritomb in the Daycare in case people wanted those eggs.

A...z...z...zer... I envy you >:( I've been looking in the shelter for ages and haven't found so much as a rare egg, but you come along and randomly pick up a ZERGOOSE!!!!!!

Anyway, hatched my elekid.

[16:46] SNAP
[16:46] I got a Groudon egg!

Yep, that was my actual reaction in chat XD Anyway, I'm still on my quest for a female Riolu but Groudon is neat too.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I can has Groudon egg ^___^

Must admit out of all of them I wouldn't have chosen Groudon, but now I have him I'm fairly happy with the little guy XD

Congrats to everyone else who got one, and good luck to those who didn't with Heatran tomorrow ^^

I swear, I didn't believe it would work XD

Groudon was the one I wanted out of the shown legendaries X3

Heh, sometimes when I'm being negitive about something, it occasonally makes good things happen for some reason. The same thing must have happened with you! ;D

Congrats to everyone who got the eggs so far! There's, still two days left for those of you who don't have one, so good luck!

Well, I was in the neighborhood doing some early egg whoring, and I decided to drop in =3

Congrats to those who've won a Pokémon thus far, and congrats to those who will recieve one(can't name ya, sorry, I can't tell the future)

Also, I NEED all pokes in my party to be MALE, with the possible exclusion of Skarm.

(This is post#1 from le Wii =3)

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Heya.

My laptop's charge cable is on the fritz and needs to be replaced, so depending on what method of replacement I end up taking I probably won't be able to return clicks on GPX as frequently for the next little bit. Sometimes I get on the site at work, but the network is so lagged that clicking numerous people back isn't always an option. At home I have access to my Mom's laptop (which I'm on right now), but since she's an internet junkie too that's not the best back up either.

Hopefully I can simply buy a cord at a random shop that'll work and won't need to resort to ordering. Either way, don't click me if you're hoping for hit backs later on. You probably won't be getting 'em back, sorry :(

*Cries at Katie's dilemma*

Go capture that power cord now! Otherwise no delicious WoWness.

And on an eggies note: I wonder if I'll get anything? I can't complain since I got my Ho-oh in the last event..

Mind Lord, it's a site called www.gpxplus.com . Just take a look around and you'll understand :p

Also, I better get my Heatran, but I'll probably be fine if I don't due to my recent getting of Corsola and Cloyster

Having failed in the last two events, I can only hope to get Heatran or whatever the other one is.

May your quest for the cord succeed, Katie. It would be a real pity if you failed.