• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

It may have to do with the shell looking EXACTLY like Togepis.

Also, I finally hatched my Rotom, so I will be getting to breed Wynauts in the meantime oncer the level difference evens out. In the meantime, I'm breeding Rotoms with Duskull until then. Drop me a PM if you want either, meaning Rotom, Wynaut, and Duskull, and I'll give y'all a heads up.

I think the something seems familiar bits are there to point out pokemon that have a major role in the anime. Which is all starters and togepi since pikachu is not egg level it is excluded.

C

Celadon

Hatched Bronzor, Lickitung and Girafrig today.

Got Totodile and Mudkip form the Shelter, which brings my rare count to 13/51.

EDIT: Found a Sableye egg.

Aww... I have a story to tell.

I had enough money to buy a leaf stone, but only just. I had a nuzleaf and granbull in the daycare. They used to 'seem to get along with each other' but for some weird reason, they suddenly 'did not like each other very much' so I purchased a leaf stone, hoping that evolution would make them be a little more friendly. I only ended up with 140 points after that, so it took a lot of money out of me. So, I evolved nuzleaf into shiftry, but now in the daycare it says 'The two Pokémon can hardly stand to even look at each other.'

So, I spent all that money on a leaf stone hoping my pokemon would breed better, but they bred even worse >:(

Last edited by a moderator:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Nope, 'Dactyl is in the flying egg group XD

And Jerty, if you leave your two pokemon in the daycare for a while, without taking them out or anything, they'll slowly start liking each other more. Not sure why they suddenly didn't like each other though, that's never happened to me...

I thought they would get more friendly, like my starmie and cloyster. It is really weird how they started to not like each other much, though :-\

HEY! GUESS WHAT GUYS! =D

Sorry for the outburst but I just got my Solrock Egg ^^

(In the daytime, LOL XD)

I demand you guys to warm it now X3

Edit: I have 18 rares right now.
Edit2: Stel has a SHINY Lunatone? since when? Congrats anyway on it Stel =p (I'm jealous XP)

I really don't understand why it seems everyone except me has the eggs I really want :(

Seviper, Solrock and Lunatone mostly.

Shame. Hopefully one'll pop up soon.

Hehe.. I "witnessed" Stel hatching that shiny Lunatone.. ;P

As for me, I'm now hatching eevees to get all my eeveelutions! My first Eevee was a girl! Go see her in eeveeland!

C

Celadon

image.png

Finally, after searching for it in the Shelter for a week.

Found a Misdreavus egg, too.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Big Whoop. Eevees are the most commonly bred species ON this damnable site. XP

Anyhow yes. While looking for a Seviper (It's a goddamned snake with a goddamn sword for a goddamned tail. I NEED that for my bladey-thingies collection!) I grabbed another Skarmory against my better judgement. God knows, maybe it'll be a female and then Azhdarch will have something better to rape than a bat thing.

... Also, yeah, Eyesore Buneary. I hate these things (their color scheme hurts my brain) but it was too rare to pass up. >>; And it shall be named Vorpal Bunny.

C

Celadon

Thanks for helping me hatch that Magby in less than 5 hours.

Now to evolve it into a Magmar...

...Lucky Stel. >>

I'll breed Seviper once I'm done breeding Lunatone XP
Need a Male rare though. Preferably a seviper.

Stel, breed that easter buneary when it hatches XD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Heh. Evolved the birdie, hatched Larpas (wrong gender, so picked a nickname to fit with my female on Platinum), and yesterday evolved my Slowpoke to Slowking. Still on the never-ending Aerodactyl hunt... but now, need a bit of help.

Anyone know the text, or have a link to an image, of a Swinub egg? Still need one of them and another Eevee egg for Leafeon to complete my 2nd Pearl team line-up, and in Swinub's case I've no idea what to look for... XD

For Katie:
http://gpxplus.net/files/img/3/104/ZwRmAmRk/image.png
...It pretty much looks like a Swinub. Also, I am on the lookout for Slakoth eggs, just to say. If only to get and keep as Slakoth, as I find those cute, compared to...
FREAKY NOSE-PICKING GORILLA BEAST D:

Edit: Never mind, got one a few seconds after posting :p

Haha, nice one Tangrow :p

Picked up what I thought was Gligar, but its a Skorupi. Still, I'm happy with that.

Also, finally got my Female Clamperl :D About time Cassidy showed up.

OMG, Easter buneary! Anyway, I hatched spoink and evolved kricketot and smoochum. Also, my daycare couple are starting to like each other a bit more:

'The two Pokémon don't like each other very much.'

Received croagunk egg from the lab and elekid egg from the shelter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
For Katie:
http://gpxplus.net/files/img/3/104/ZwRmAmRk/image.png
...It pretty much looks like a Swinub.

... Yes, yes it does. And I've seen it before. Lots of times! XD

*facepalms* Certainly not the first time I've done that... Should have one soon hopefully. Thanks, Tan xp

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I think I'm giving up on any hope of having the proper genders when representing my teams...

Of my second Pearl team, ONE member (my Piplup) has been the correct gender. The other three are all wrong, which irks me a tad since people might assume they're true to their in-game nicknames... But eh. I'm not going to sit around hatching the same Pokemon over and over again, so yeah. Giving up. If you're reading the nicknames of my team Pokemon, don't assume they're what I actually called 'em originally :p

SHADO. IF YOU GET NOSEPASS EGG,

I'LL CRY D:

...Mostly because you have every 'Mon that I like and/or want. Like Lunatone and Solrock and Seviper and other things >>

It's really weird how nearly all my favorites are lab rares >>

I can't belive that I didn't know that you hatched eggs manually. Allright, FEAR MAH ARMY OF EPIC POKEMANZ! Feed them berries, now.

Since my Internet was down, I haz not been on this computer for like, and eternity. Hence, why all my eggs are unhatched. Yet, I am doing that right now. Just for the hell of it, I'm naming Suicune Dancer *pokes PRP thread*

And my Shuppet is yet, ANOTHER female. *eye twitch* And jolly.....again. Then, my Sableye is female....totally what I was not hoping for ;___;

Shaymin666, you only clicked one of my eggs, you cheapo. >>

Why do people here like being cheap? >> No full party clicks for you.

Edit:The only -easy- way I see to get a ditto or a nosepass, is to get EVERY OTHER POKEMON. then get the repel and use it X3

Edit2:I missed an Easter Buneary in the Shelter because I thought it was something else ;_; rotten luck. >> (2nd one I missed D=)

Tangrow, you may weep now. XP

Heh, more Lunatone/Solrock are on the way, once Nosepass hatches, that is X3

Edit: Ditto, you're next >=D

Edit2:Nabbed a Mawile egg from the shelter.