• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

Jerty:
June 1st: Moltres
June 2nd: Entei
June 3rd: Groudon
June 4th: It is a mystery
June 5th: It is also a mystery

I tripped over a fire stone, and did a face plant X3.

I used it to evolve an Eevee I got in the shelter (not an egg, the pokemon) into Flareon.

Edit:Walked by and picked up a Thunderstone quite casually...
Edit: I MISSED AN EASTER BUNEARY EGG IN THE SHELTER. >=O (It's a novelty pokemon ;_;)

Yessssss

I've wanted a Castform for a while and Shado pointed on out to me in the shelter so I grabbed it, and then she went to warm it and told me you bred it. It's pretty sweet :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Welp, I was going for a Lapras egg but lost it to someone else, but then something else popped up that interested me...

This Piplup egg marks the completion of my starter Pokemon collection. Just need to hatch/evolve it and all the others now ^^

I may go for another Bulbasaur egg at some point (I have no plans to fully evolve my current Ivysaur), but that can wait until I've collected lots of others I'm interested in.

C

Celadon

Hatched Carnivine, and brought out Oddish from the Shelter.

Got Lunatone egg, too, from the Shelter.

Celadon, and the rest of you with Lunatone eggs, I am currently quietly envying you. Feel envied! >:(

Anyways, hatched my Spheal, abandoned my Farfetch'd egg and picked up a Chingling egg :D

Edit: And picked up another Zangoose! :D Hope its a female, breedery for the win.

Does anyone know what Pokemon is in the egg described below?

"A blue egg with two dark blotches and one small yellow spot. It has fierce look to it and is cold to the touch."

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Just saw the little man, and although I was unable to click on him due to only seeing him at the last second, I did get a good look at where he was. And so, to help my fellows ~

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg256/ferneholmes/Untitled-1.png

That's about where he is, and my best attempt to portray what he looks like. Think old, bald man.

Guys, the old man is actually an old r/b overworld of that guy that shows you how to catch a pokemon, and blocks your way for a while in viridian city. It's just colored black and white XD

C

Celadon

im not sure if this question has been asked but you get legendary pokemon from the lab correct?

If you are talking about non-event legendaries, then they can be found in both the Lab and the Shelter.

If you are talking about event legendaries, then no, they are sent out randomly.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I saw the little man at the last minute and just clicked to go to the next page so I didn't get an egg :'( I am so annoyed now.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Screw the little man. The bastard appeared for the first time today and I couldn't get it because I had other tabs open.

I want to staple Wymsy's face to a wall someday. >>;

On a side note, Project Aerie is nearly complete (Cielo is one level away from evolution) and my THIRD Eevee egg is going to hatch soon. REALLY hoping for a female. Dysnomia must exist!

C

Celadon

Screw the little man. The bastard appeared for the first time today and I couldn't get it because I had other tabs open.

I want to staple Wymsy's face to a wall someday. >>;

I don't think Wymsy programmed that. I think it was Zerxer.

Anyway, Lickitung is on the way to hatching.

And, I found a Leaf Stone, too.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Alrighty. Then allow me to correct myself by saying I want to staple Zerxer's face to a wall someday. ^^

You know what, I might as well staple all their faces to a wall and leave them to the dittos.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Yep. This is why I've given up on finding Missingno. Not like I really wanted it that badly anyways... Legendaries actually mean something to me as a collector (I collect them in-game, too). Missingno? Eh. A fun concept, but I'll suvive without it :p

And now that I've hatched Mamoru... I'm thinking I'll collect Pokemon from my 2nd Pearl team next, lol. To complete that I'd need... Ninetales, Mamoswine, and Leafeon. Already have the frog and Togeplane thankfully ^^

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
^___^

I've been trying to breed Aerodactyl to increase Linkachu's chances of finding one. It's nice to know someone else I know has one though, I like finding out who gets my eggs XD

C

Celadon

I really don't know how many of you know this, so i am going to post this anyway.

As you all know, there are a few pokemon regarded as 'Lab Rares'. They, very obviously, have a very slim chance of appearing in the labs. (To check the rarity of your pokemon, go to Dex-> Egg/pokemon Entries (either works)-> and stare at your pokemon's entry.0

Anyway, I found out that GPX+ offers us 51 lab rares (not including Very Rares). So, let us all declaim how many Lab Rares we have. :D

Whoever is interested, at least.

I have collected 11/51 Lab rares till now.

I can't see anything about "Lab Rare" on either Dex, just normal Rare/uncommon/common. What are you on about Celadon? :p

Also, picked up my third Clamperl egg. Hope its a girl this time.

Edit:

On a side note, Project Aerie is nearly complete (Cielo is one level away from evolution) and my THIRD Eevee egg is going to hatch soon. REALLY hoping for a female. Dysnomia must exist!

You can evolve your Cielo now Stel :D

Oh, ok. Then I've got five. Tauros, Rotom, Zangoose, Feebas and Heracross.

'grats on your Moonstone too :)

Still on the Ditto hunt...

Edit: Missed a Miltank and picked up another Clamperl egg for insurance...

Also, if anyone wishes to have a chance at a Rotom, gimme a shout in chat and I'll do an egg release :)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Whelp, GPX gave me the proverbial finger again. Another male eevee, sigh.

Guess it's going to be Endymion after all.

So I got a random Electrike egg. Let's see what comes out of that.

I don't know if anyone notice this, but there is a Twitter button where the Forum, Users Online, etc links are. I found it rather ironic because RX once described this thread as the gpx Twitter in chat. XD

On another note: Currently looking for Ditto, Beldum, and Riolu

I don't know if anyone notice this, but there is a Twitter button where the Forum, Users Online, etc links are. I found it rather ironic because RX once described this thread as the gpx Twitter in chat. XD

Yeah, I noticed it, too. I was wondering if it had always been there, or if I had missed it. Either way, I really have no idea what it's for...

I'm also looking for a Bulbasaur egg, but I have no clue what it looks like, or what it's discription is. I've saw one I thought was it, but I had a full party, and I thought it may have been a Cacnea anyway. Can someone tell me what the egg looks like?

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Bulba egg:

1.png

A turquoise egg with dark spots on it. Something seems vaguely familiar about it....

*Runs off to click your eggs*

Alright, thanks! I guess all the starter eggs have that "Something seems vaguely familiar about it" in the description after all. I think I was right about the Cacnea egg too, so that makes me feel better.

Thanks for the clicks too! :)