• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Gryphon Beak : Fairy Tail RP {DISCUSSION}

What Should Be The Name Of A Rivaling Guild?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I picked Ice Make for my OC Ori and my RP character Akeezu because it was a type of Molding Magic, since Molding Magic was the result of the first quiz I took. I took a second quiz and guess what I got?
Flipping Ice Make.
I find this hilarious.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Well, Cosmic, I'll let these master controlling posts slip. But not again. I'm pretty sure, you can't RP with another person's OCs without taking permission.

Even, if thé master isn't my main.

BTW, should I start out the plot? The are basically gonna be Arcs in this, just like the animé. But, I'll change them up a bit. Now if you, excuse me, I'll get to re watching fairy tail now.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yeah I know. But what should our teams be? I right now see Eric and Petra in a team because of the fight and for some reason I also see Akize and Halt together

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Akize : You know what? I don't even need teams...:@;_;

BTW, I already got an idea for a first arc. Basically, people around the guild and even in Fiore have been acting....weirdly old, even the young ones. They've been saying things like 'My back hurts' and 'I need a new set of teeth' When about 16 million people in Fiore were doing like this, a rift in the sky is suddenly discovered. Its cause is an Etherion which gets all of Fiore's Young spirit so he can be Immortal. Our heroes try to stop him, one of them falls unconscious temporarily until the Etherion is defeated. Im still trying to come up with a name and a type of magic. Also, the Etherion can be Baphomet's lost brother, or father or something, if thats okay with you, Godjacob.

Any suggestions/improvement ideas?

My only issue with that is I was saving the Etherion Sister Arc for later cause I didn't want the guild to to find out about what Eric/Baphomet was so soon.

Having the first antagonist be his father or brother or something seems a bit early for Eric's/Baphomet's story