• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Gryphon Beak : Fairy Tail RP {DISCUSSION}

What Should Be The Name Of A Rivaling Guild?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Invited : @Excalibur Queen
HELLO, ALL! Welcome, to Gryphon Beak, a fairy tail (fan made) guild. To join, you have to give me the character sheet which is as follows :
Name : Akize Dravyrth
Type Of Magic : Nature Dragon Slayer Magic
Personality : Patient, Has Rare Raging Moments, Calm, Down To Earth (No Pun Intended XD), Brave, Adventurous and Protective
Appearance : A Bit Thin, Messy Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, Fair Skin, Wears a Black Zip Up Hoodie, With A Green Shirt Under, and Black Pants.
Dislikes : Stubbornness, Betrayal and Evil People (IDK XD)

The Guild Banner Will Be Revealed After a Few Days.

Last edited:
Name : Akeezu Ranash
Type Of Magic : Ice Make
Personality : Introverted, judging, intuitive. Can be quite emotional at times.
Appearance: Akeezu has short blond hair with bangs that are swept to the right. Her eyes are dark blue. Her outfit consists of a blue polo shirt and jeans.
Likes : Exceeds, cute animals, doing what's right (most of the time)
Dislikes : Show offs, jerks, people who talk too much.

Name : Yukiro Teina
Type Of Magic : Fire Demon Slayer Magic
Personality : Yukiro is quick to anger, despite his fast thinking in battles he is rather rash outside of fights. He can be seen as rude at first due to his arrogance and impatience yet he is also very caring. His burning passion and high energy makes it easy for him to go on multiple missions without tiring, but it can be troubling when he has to work with a team.
Appearance : Green eyes, an olive complexion, and distinct bright orange hair is spiked up slightly resembling a flame. He is rather short, yet makes up for his height in muscle mass, and often wears a black tank-top on cargo shorts
Dislikes : Losing, Being Judged, Cowards

Name :
Frisha Brantsion
Type Of Magic : Sleep Magic, and memory make (Wears Gale-Force Glasses as well)
Personality : Frisha is quiet in many ways, she doesn't have opinions to share usually but even when she disagrees she won't speak up. She is intelligent and helpful most the time although once she developed a disliking for someone she is not quick to forgive. Despite her mysterious, silent manner Frisha is actually quite powerful and she uses her magic casually for many things.
Appearance : Blue eyes, a pale complexion, and curly light brown hair pinned neatly out of her face- reaching her lower back. She is tall, somewhat thin, wearing a dark brown dress and green glasses
Dislikes : Traitors, Loudness, Chaos, Unrest, Immaturity

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh cool guess I can have my new oc in dis:
Name : Kaelo Akigami
Type Of Magic : Bone make (similar to ice make but Kaelo can use his own bones for melee and create bones for long range)
Personality : Sometimes short-temper; nice; laid-back; doesn’t like to give up
Appearance : White spiked hair; black t-shirt under white hoodie; black eyes; black jeans; white gloves; sort of tall
Dislikes: uhhh evil people (xd); people that disrupt him; I can’t think of other stuff lol

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Accepted!~

Also, anybody who's newly joined so far (Only Cosmic, literally XD) look at my new work. It'sthe banner of the guild! :D

Also, there will also be some made up town names for the RP, if everybody's okay with that, of course. :p

I shall join every Fairy Tail RP I can!

Name: Petra Reeds
Type Of Magic: Iron God Slayer
Personality: EDGE-LORD! Uh...I mean...she prefers to be alone (yeah). Looks up to people who are stronger than her, but doesn't really show her respect.
Appearance: Long black hair, tan skin, and red eyes. She has some piercings on her right ear. Guild mark is located above her right chest, and the color of it is pink. Where's clothing similar to Gajeel's, and sometime's, surprisingly, Lucy.
Likes: Authority over people, fighting/sparring, and cooking
Dislikes: Boring fights (gotta keep it interesting, ya' know), Cowards, and Obnoxiousness

Name : Halt Willowstone
Type Of Magic : Metal Manipulation
Personality : Impatient, and very bad (what's rule on profanity?) He would kill someone before he did something he didn't want to. He's half blind.
Appearance : Quite large. He resembles a wrestler but shows no emotions. Wears a flannel shirt unbuttoned, with his slightly abbed chest shows.
Dislikes when he's been taken advantage of, or given specific instructions.

Yes, but the stronger the metal, the more effort it takes to manipulate. Also, yea. I was working on mine, and when I posted, I burst out laughing because we have basically the same powers. I can picture our characters either being rivals, or team mates. But our powers are basically the same.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
I HAVE BEEN NOTICED BY YOU GUYS, FINALLY XD

Also, everybody is accepted! :)

Oh, and
Akize : *Eating A Venus Flytrap* Fighting doesn't solve anything...

Petra: Fighting has proved many things. Like how the strong get to rule over the weak!

Also, here's two problems I have (they're just me being nit-picky, though):

@ZiruDeathLord
I think it should be "Nature Dragon Slayer" Magic, then Earth Dragon Slayer because Akize is mostly controlling and eating plants as his element. When I think "Earth" I mostly think dirt and rocks (because back in the good ole' days (BCE) Earth used to be called "Terra" which would then become a root word for dirt)

@9012_dirt
I think Yukiro should have Purple Fire instead of black, because in the anime, Grey's Ice was purple. And if you don't understand where I'm getting at, it's because each of the slayers share a trait with their elements; All of the Dragon Slayers elements were normal, while all of the God Slayers elements were black.

So, yeah

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
@SS-I Never Fixed it! Thx for telling me.

Akize : On revenge will lead to another, and the second will still lead to another, until it becomes easy, that you kill someone because of all that hate. But, one truce will always solve everything.

Ziru : That's gonna be a quote. :p

Sweet! Bio time!

Name: Eric Andrews (Real name Baphomet)
Type of Magic: Explosion (Curse)
Personality: Hyper-aggressive and quick tempered. Has a short fuse and is really stubborn. However, he also has fierce determination and does treat others with respect (When he feels they've earned it).
Appearance: Pale skin with blood-red eyes and short, spiky black hair. Athletic build with a white t-shirt and black long sleeved jacket with black cargo pants and matching colored shoes.
Likes: Exploring, Explosions, Fighting, Animals (He'll never admit to it)
Dislikes: Boardum, Cowards, People (Humans mostly, though he tends to dislike most among his own kind to)

Last edited:

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Accepted, but later on, when he MAYBE, JUST MAYBE reveals his identity, he should reveal his real name. Type in 'Demon Name Generator' You're sure to find something.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
*thinks of Sophie from my ftrp*
Kaelo: I’m all for chilling but if somebody wants to do something bad I’ll get serious and beat em up. Or if some nerd picks a fight with me. Either way I’ll beat them up. Also Akize, you might have enough power to be a wizard saint if you try hard enough, but you’re not even s-class. You should train more

Lol sorry its just that akize reminds me of warrod. Not actually suggesting anything btw

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Wait I just realized something. If mirajane taught natsu transformation magic, can Kaelo know it too? Literally anybody can learn it.