• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Gryphon Beak : Fairy Tail RP {DISCUSSION}

What Should Be The Name Of A Rivaling Guild?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
*thinks of Sophie from my ftrp*
Kaelo: I’m all for chilling but if somebody wants to do something bad I’ll get serious and beat em up. Or if some nerd picks a fight with me. Either way I’ll beat them up. Also Akize, you might have enough power to be a wizard saint if you try hard enough, but you’re not even s-class. You should train more

Lol sorry its just that akize reminds me of warrod. Not actually suggesting anything btw

Akize : Have it your way, then. I have no intention of fighting my guild mates. Everybody has an opinion upon fighting, and it's not my job to interfere with that.

Eric: I hate all of you. Yet somehow I'm gonna become friends with you anyway.

Me: As is tradition!

Also what's the structure of the guild? Is anyone S-Class yet to start the RP or not?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Why? Cuz i want Kaelo to appear as some op person and trick some noobs or something (basically I just want him to prank someone lol)

Congrats to Halt!

In any event, Eric is causing a scene in town.

Eric: Not my fault!

Anyway, I figured you guys (The ones going on the mission) could settle the situation and then "recruit" him for some community service to aid you guys in the mission. Or something, either way Eric is making splosions!

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
I think I'll wait for I Never and Cosmic to respond. I don't really want to impulsively reply, and not give others a chance to reply to my previous message.

Second S CLASS Member Is......*Drum roll*

AKIZE DRAVYRTH!.......

*Hopes he doesn'tget judged cause his own character got chosen* Cough, uh, third one...? *Sweats*

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
*Me when watching Fairy Tail*
Natsu : Hey guys! Ready for some more fairy tail?? Just remember to open the lights, and don't sit to close to the TV!
Me : I don't give two sh*ts

I’ll let you use my motion sickness cure potion I bought the other day.

Well, isn't that convenient.

In any event I was gonna make a post of Eric vs. the guardsmen where I show a tell that Eric might not be human. However should Eric's origins be a reveal or should it be something that other characters figure out early?

Petra: *smashes reporter with "War Hammer of the Iron God"* Did someone say fight!? I'M IN!

Which means, I could use the time for Akize to respond, and Kaelo to change for Petra to see the fight, and want to join.

No rush needed on my end, just kinda funny from an in-universe perspective that no one in the guild seems to care a big fight broke out in their city.

Has has a human appearance (Due to low level illusion magic, or something)

When he gets going it and injured/into a fight it fades revealing his more Etherion form. If that makes sense.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
SS you could just have Petra leave Akize alone and fight the demon herself. Tbh I was waiting on you so Kaelo can see it too and join in on the fun lol

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yea I know I’m just being stupid and trying to indirectly rush you cuz I’m stupid and also lie about knowing what you were doing. Anyways... why do I feel a fight between Petra and halt will be like the fight with natsu and that fire element 4 guy? (Forgot his name since that’s how unimportant he was xD)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
... uh I’m sort of saying Petra would beat him, remember how natsu beat the element 4 guy even tho he was basically equivalent to an s-rank person. Also
"That makes you lucky." Please, I don't believe in luck. I'll show you why I'll get half of the reward with my own power! Just you wait, because I'll be S-Class one day, and I will beat you in a fight!
When you trying to say a girl is fine in your book but instead you get hated on
Kaelo: ;_; why so mean? (That’s what happens when somebody he thinks of as a friend says something mean to him; also he doesn’t actually know this happened or that he heard what she thought but this is basically what would happen if he did xD)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Uh maybe counter Petra and then talk to Kaelo? I mean he likes to fight but he’s still a nice guy. He wouldn’t fight innocent people

Petra: Oh, please! Like I'd ever take a compliment from you! *turns to Eric* NO, YOU'RE ONLY FIGHTING ME!

Petra just doesn't like it if people look down on her, even if they don't really mean to. Also, she's an EDGE LORD... uh, I mean...stubborn.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Aren’t we all normal? I don’t think ziru said anybody was s-rank. Unless I’m mistaken. Also is Kaelo just being ignored lol

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh cool lol. Didn’t even know that was a post xD. I mean Kaelo can be a try hard but he’s usually just chill

Eric: I would be if I could trust bones up there to keep his butt out of this.

And that's the dilemma. Eric can't go all out cause he's worried Kaelo would jump in. And even Eric's not arrogant enough to think he could beat you both 2 on 1.