• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Gryphon Beak : Fairy Tail RP {DISCUSSION}

What Should Be The Name Of A Rivaling Guild?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kaelo: surrender then. If you can’t beat Petra with the fear of me, then you can’t do much. So just surrender and i promise not to hurt you

Eric: You both are a pain in my ass.

I had two ending ideas in mind for this fight. Mainly I can't decide if I should have Eric's "true identity" be revealed during the fight. Thoughts?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kaelo: you don’t want to be looked down upon, yet you do really idiotic actions. Normally I wouldn’t care if you fought someone but I certainly care about your life

Also I feel it’s too early

I personally don't think so, I'd like it to be a mystery for the gang

Petra: I don't want to be looked down upon by an opponent in a fight! I don't really care about anything else. Fighting is how I've prospered.

Alright then. I'll have Eric fight a little harder, but not going all out still and then he can surrender after Petra lands a big blow against him. Sound good to you?

True true.

We could go for a stalemate kinda thing. Where Petra lands a big hit on Eric, who lands a counter explosion. Then he surrenders when he realizes he can't beat Petra without going all out which would only risk bringing Kaelo in. Thoughts?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kaelo: on one hand, I don’t want people getting hurt for no reason. On the other, I love making people hurt for a reason. You can choose which action you want to happen Eric

Well, not like the fight is over. Both of us just land big blows, but before we can continue that's when Kaelo jumps in saying "enough is enough" or something like that.

Eric: Ha! That did nothing at all. Granted I have probably a few cracked ribs, a possible concussion and pain all over my body but...but that's baby stuff anyway!

FYI that sky bellow was a cool move.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Alright, here's guild master.
Name : Vorakamal Ghartlinziwu (Idek)
Magic : Sun God Slayer Magic (Something I made up)
Appearance : An old man, wears a long green cloak, with red sweatshirt, and black jeans. A bit short.
Personality : Wise, Experienced, Clever

BTW, should the moment Akize enters the guild, everybody goes crazy, as if that's normal for the guild, whilst Vorakamal enjoys it? XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
didn't you say the town was far away anyways? how did akize did the job by himself in half an hour? also they were interrupted by an "incident"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
this is my exceed... apparently.
Midnight is a female exceed that specializes in battle, assassination and missions. She is mysterious and doesn't like telling people things about herself. She takes every mission seriously and makes sure she completes it to the best of her ability. Although she is mysterious and quiet, Midnight is a good listener and she is very observant. She likes battles, swords, machine guns, video games and shooting games like Halo and Counter Strike. She dislikes people who ask her questions about herself, rain and caterpillars.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
idk I just found my randomly. also I just thought kushinori was an exceed cuz of the "aye." excalibur queen I was actually thinking of you to come along to the job kaelo has lol