• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Gryphon Beak : Fairy Tail RP {DISCUSSION}

What Should Be The Name Of A Rivaling Guild?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BTW, I already got an idea for a first arc. Basically, people around the guild and even in Fiore have been acting....weirdly old, even the young ones. They've been saying things like 'My back hurts' and 'I need a new set of teeth' When about 16 million people in Fiore were doing like this, a rift in the sky is suddenly discovered. Its cause is an Etherion which gets all of Fiore's Young spirit so he can be Immortal. Our heroes try to stop him, one of them falls unconscious temporarily until the Etherion is defeated. Im still trying to come up with a name and a type of magic.
I like the idea! And I tribute Petra to be the one who falls unconscious!

Petra: WHAT THE!? Are you calling me weak!?

Also, instead of making the people of Fiore act like they're old, how about they do actually become old. And we can reference the Neo-Oracion Seis Arc (I forgot the name of the clock thing they used). Maybe the Etherion's curse is similar to that.

This seems like a fun Fairy Tail RP, but it seems.. a little dead atm

If I were to enter a character, are dragon slayers allowed? It seems that there are no rules for what type of magic your character can wield

Last edited:

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Let’s revive this thing, if you guys are okay with it.

And yes, you CAN be a dragon slayer, my own character himself is a dragon slayer. Just put your character sheet down and your first post here on the discussion so I know your RP skill.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Name : Nero Proctor
Type Of Magic : Plasma Devil slayer magic
Personality : Laid back, Carefree, and generally calm. Howver, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t get angry, cause that’s when he partakes in his hobby of blowing stuff up with magic.
Appearance : Slightly muscular, but not bulging with them, tanned skin, cyan eyes, aqua colored hair, a black tank top and green shorts.
Dislikes: Having his paitence tested.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
So, we’re not really doing plot, we’re gonna make arcs instead. Right now, you can be either a new recruit or you were already in the guild. The plot is that an Etherion is stealing Fiore’s youth in order to achieve his ultimate goal. Immortality. And there will be more arcs to come. I actually have two more arc ideas, but I’ll say them when we finish the current arc.

Petra: I think it's stupid to rush in there as a group, so I'm going solo!

Eric: F*CK ALL OF YOU! I'm doing this because I need to, so I'm going solo!

I wonder what everyone else's reactions will be. :'|<.>

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Petra: I think it's stupid to rush in there as a group, so I'm going solo!

Eric: F*CK ALL OF YOU! I'm doing this because I need to, so I'm going solo!

I wonder what everyone else's reactions will be. :'|<.>
Eric: Hey, this is my kind of energy! I have an actual right, you just want the glory!

That's basically his attitude XD
Nero:.....I came to blow stuff up.

Um... @SoulDemon, Petra didn't stay in the area after she used her attack. She ran away as soon as she launched it to give herself some distance from everyone else, she even went the opposite direction than the one she was taking, so Nero finding her like it was nothing shouldn't really...ya' know, happen.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Um... @SoulDemon, Petra didn't stay in the area after she used her attack. She ran away as soon as she launched it to give herself some distance from everyone else, she even went the opposite direction than the one she was taking, so Nero finding her like it was nothing shouldn't really...ya' know, happen.
I have fixed my post to conform with the laws of physics. Should I fix it more?

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Hey, SS, should we play in Petra falling unconscious from a shadow bolt right now or some time later?

BTW, I think something like this would happen with our characters
Baphomet: I HOPE AKIZE EATS YOU!
Petra: I HOPE YOU GET SMEARED IN AKIZE’S CRAP!
Akize: ARE YOU TWO INSULTING ME?!

Um...Eric should be "out of range" like Petra.

Also I gotta eat dinner, this timing is criminally awful but I will try to be back as soon as i can to post! I am so sorry...

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I can't say if Nero should be out of range or not, but it would add to comedic effect if he was, cause then no one would be in range and then Akize is all alone.

Hey, SS, should we play in Petra falling unconscious from a shadow bolt right now or some time later?

BTW, I think something like this would happen with our characters
Baphomet: I HOPE AKIZE EATS YOU!
Petra: I HOPE YOU GET SMEARED IN AKIZE’S CRAP!
Akize: ARE YOU TWO INSULTING ME?!
I was hoping she could fight the Etherion demon who is causing all of this in the first place, and that he would make her fall unconscious.

Petra: AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN "EAT ME"!? Akize is a Nature Dragon Slayer, and I'm an Iron God Slayer! 1) He can't eat my element and 2) a mere dragon can't handle the strength of a god's iron! His teeth would shatter just by trying to bite into it!

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I was hoping she could fight the Etherion demon who is causing all of this in the first place, and that he would make her fall unconscious.
Nero: I hope you get hit with an explosive bitchslap...
Petra: AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN "EAT ME"!? Akize is a Nature Dragon Slayer, and I'm an Iron God Slayer! 1) He can't eat my element and 2) a mere dragon can't handle the strength of a god's iron! His teeth would shatter just by trying to bite into it!
Nero: I hope you get hit with an explosive bitchslap...

Last edited:
It was a reference from the anime, by the way. :3

Akize: Is that an insult or a compliment?
Really? I don't remember it, but it has been a year since I've watched it as I watched the entire series last summer. :p

Petra: Take it however you want. I personally don't care, because I'm going to beat your ass one day as an S-Class mage!!!