• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Gryphon Beak : Fairy Tail RP {DISCUSSION}

What Should Be The Name Of A Rivaling Guild?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Akize: This might be crazy but I agree with Kaelo. Except for Halt, he’s never around. Though, I think everyone being mean will make you happy, Petra. You’re kind of an open book now.

Kaelo: Trust me kids... you don't want to be an S-Class wizard. EVeRyOnE's SO MEAN
Petra: I don't give a crap! S-Class is a ranking that is respected! I will gain that title with my own power, and all of you can just eat my dirt!

Akize: This might be crazy but I agree with Kaelo. Except for Halt, he’s never around. Though, I think everyone being mean will make you happy, Petra. You’re kind of an open book now.
Petra: THE HELL YOU SAY!? If anyone dares try to talk shit to me, they'll taste my fist up their mouth!!!

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Petra: I don't give a crap! S-Class is a ranking that is respected! I will gain that title with my own power, and all of you can just eat my dirt!

Petra: THE HELL YOU SAY!? If anyone dares try to talk shit to me, they'll taste my fist up their mouth!!!
Nero: well dang, WHY does she have a permanent iron rod stuck up her anus...someone should remove it for her..

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Akize: Ahh, such wholesome time with all my friends-UH! Acquaintances!

Yeah, he’s too embarrassed, cuz he thinks you’ll make fun of him for giving in into friendship. It’s not that bad dude!

Akize: It’s humiliating!

@Nebulix
Petra: That still doesn't prove I contradicted myself. It just proved you are right about S-Class mages more than anything, and I am never wrong.

Nero: fixed it, and swing first boi.
Petra: :@ You think you're funny? *cracks knuckles* You shouldn't underestimate me, bastard!!! *swings a "War Hammer of the Iron God" at Nero*

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
@Nebulix
Petra: That still doesn't prove I contradicted myself. It just proved you are right about S-Class mages more than anything, and I am never wrong.

Petra: :@ You think you're funny? *cracks knuckles* You shouldn't underestimate me, bastard!!! *swings a "War Hammer of the Iron God" at Nero*

Akize: *Grows vines out of the ground, stopping her war hammer and shoving it to the ground* We’re sorry about her behavior.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Nero: *barely holds it in place, albeit at the expense of a rather messed up hand* I appreciate the attempt, but don't you know that metal conducts electricity, *sends plasma through the war hammer*

Nero: *barely holds it in place, albeit at the expense of a rather messed up hand* I appreciate the attempt, but don't you know that metal conducts electricity, *sends plasma through the war hammer*
Petra: *isn't fazed by the electricity as she coats her entire body in the "Armor of the Iron God"* And don't you know that conduction doesn't cause any real pain and just causes the electricity to flow around the material. This isn't any kind of RPG game, like Pokémon, where one type has an advantage over another type.

Akize: *Grows vines out of the ground, stopping her war hammer and shoving it to the ground* We’re sorry about her behavior.
Petra: *annoyed and more aggrivated* What the hell, Akize!? This isn't your fight! And this bastard deserved everything I was going to give him!!!

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Akize: *Wraps vines around her and puts her in a corner on a chair and puts a ‘DUNCE’ hat on her* Like I said, we’re sorry. *Accidentally lets her go*

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Petra: *isn't fazed by the electricity as she coats her entire body in the "Armor of the Iron God"* And don't you know that conduction doesn't cause any real pain and just cause the electricity to flow around the material.

Petra: *annoyed and more aggrivated* What the hell, Akize!? This isn't your fight! And this bastard deserved everything I was going to give him!!!
Nero: YOU BLEW ME INTO A HOUSE, BY THE WAY, YOU'RE PAYING FOR THE DAMAGE CAUSED TO THE HOUSE.

Akize: *Wraps vines around her and puts her in a corner on a chair and puts a ‘DUNCE’ hat on her* Like I said, we’re sorry. *Accidentally lets her go*
Petra: *turns hand into "Blade of the Iron God" and slices up dunce hat* :@

Nero: YOU BLEW ME INTO A HOUSE, BY THE WAY, YOU'RE PAYING FOR THE DAMAGE CAUSED TO THE HOUSE.
Petra: That attack wasn't even supposed to cause such damage, yet it blew you away like paper in the wind!! It's not my fault you're so weak and couldn't handle it!

Kaelo: *makes a reinforced bone cage around Nero and Petra* You guys need to chill.
First, the vines, and now, bone cages. Great!

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Kaelo: *makes a reinforced bone cage around Nero and Petra* You guys need to chill.
Nero: Wait what did I do? Can I get let out, I'm trying to defend myself, and suddenly it's my fault. And Petra, whether you like it or not, Slayer magic causes a lot of damage, even I have trouble toning it down, point is, whatever happened doesn't give you an excuse to be a jerk.

Nero: Wait what did I do? Can I get let out, I'm trying to defend myself, and suddenly it's my fault. And Petra, whether you like it or not, Slayer magic causes a lot of damage, even I have trouble toning it down, point is, whatever happened doesn't give you an excuse to be a jerk.
Petra: ....Are you f*cking stupid? You're the one who started insulting me behind my back like a coward!!! Does "steel rod up her anus" ring a bell, jackass!? You don't need to defend yourself!! Besides, my Slayer Magic is different than yours! I have the magic of gods! Beings who have more control of their power, while dragons are reckless with theirs and cause havoc whenever they fight!!

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Petra: ....Are you f*cking stupid? You're the one who started insulting me behind my back like a coward!!! Does "steel rod up her anus" ring a bell, jackass!? You don't need to defend yourself!! Besides, my Slayer Magic is different than yours! I have the magic of gods! Beings who have more control of their power, while dragons are reckless with theirs and cause havoc whenever they fight!!
Nero: Firstly, that was well within your earshot as you could hear it, Secondly, If you're going to fight me, I have the right to defend myself, and Thirdly, while that my be true, you still have powerful magic, and you ambushed me out of nowhere. I apologize if your feelings got hurt, but being some flaming maniac won't make you friends, you'll just make more enemies and you'll anger the allies you already have.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Let’s stop, just in case, guys. Akize: I agree, I don’t want my universe to be deleted.

Plus, I’m watching Attack on Titan Season 3 lmao I’m such a weeb XD

Nero: Firstly, that was well within your earshot as you could hear it, Secondly, If you're going to fight me, I have the right to defend myself, and Thirdly, while that my be true, you still have powerful magic, and you ambushed me out of nowhere. I apologize if your feelings got hurt, but being some flaming maniac won't make you friends, you'll just make more enemies and you'll anger the allies you already have.
Petra: Just because I can hear it doesn't mean you said it behind my back, dumb-ass, you still didn't have the balls to say it to my face. And...I don't care about making friends. Sure, I trust guild members for missions and all that, but literally no one in this guild is on a personal level with me to be considered a friend. Besides, I work alone. I don't need friends or allies to help me. I'll get strong on my own.

No offense, but why do I have a feeling Stell's gonna come here?
I suspect that too. Should we create a convo?

I have that suspicion too, hopefully he/she doesn't, but if he/she does then ah well...
(Also I don't know if Stel is male or female please help.)
He's a he.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Hey, @Nebulix, you haven't posted in a while. I'm sure Kaelo would want a piece of the action (Not that he has a choice cuz one, he's an S Class, and needs to keep his rep and such and two, because Master Vorakamal would probably know he's really strong and entrust him to completing this mission with his comrades and three, he'd probably inevitably notice it anyways, if he goes outside wondering what all the ruckus is about.) He could also help the others find Petra.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hey, @Nebulix, you haven't posted in a while. I'm sure Kaelo would want a piece of the action (Not that he has a choice cuz one, he's an S Class, and needs to keep his rep and such and two, because Master Vorakamal would probably know he's really strong and entrust him to completing this mission with his comrades and three, he'd probably inevitably notice it anyways, if he goes outside wondering what all the ruckus is about.) He could also help the others find Petra.
umm i guess if the guild master tells him