• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Great Snowburg Festival of Love! {DISCUSSION}

Do you put marshmallows in your hot chocolate?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Eeew, hot chocolate!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I put hot chocolate on my marshmallows like a boss!

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Well, to be fair, the architecture isn't really the main focus of the rp. Creativity is good in those aspects for filler details, but it's not really all that important unless you plan on your character spending a lot of time there, y'know?

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Name: Divebomb
Species: Noivern
Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance:
A normal Noivern, really.

Personality:
Divebomb is a friendly goofball who loves to play pranks on unsuspecting people. Despite his scary exterior, he's quite caring and loves hugs and making friends. He's got a lot of energy to burn, and just like his name suggests, he enjoys flying in the air and tackle hugging people he's comfortable with. He's an all around good dude and most can't help but love his infectious goofy nature.

Other: May add more details later..?

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
Name: Divebomb
Species: Noivern
Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance:
A normal Noivern, really.

Personality:
Divebomb is a friendly goofball who loves to play pranks on unsuspecting people. Despite his scary exterior, he's quite caring and loves hugs and making friends. He's got a lot of energy to burn, and just like his name suggests, he enjoys flying in the air and tackle hugging people he's comfortable with. He's an all around good dude and most can't help but love his infectious goofy nature.

Other: May add more details later..?
Sorry was drawing. Accepted!

I also enjoyed that reference!

It might be a little bit before I can post. Even though she’s normally an early riser, Aisa needs the extra sleep this morning. Not to mention the restaurant will not open until just after the opening ceremony. The restaurant employees will be attending.

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
Sorry @EmoKitty21 but I gotta add this umbreon lol

Name: Starlight
Species: Umbreon
Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Starlight has a sightly smaller frame like his brother, Cosmos (it runs in the family I guess.) He also wears a scarf the same color as his rings around his neck because of the cold. Other than that, he's a normal looking Umbreon.

Personality: Starlight is a very obvious hopeless romantic. He lives his life to find a mate and that's practically the only thing he thinks about. He is usually only kind to hot girls, otherwise, he's a bit grumpy and rude. He also has a very short temper. Finally, sometimes Starlight as a little too much to drink....

Other: Him and Cosmos do not get along well at all.

Speaking of doodling.. I posted my first artwork a couple days ago. I'm (kinda) proud of it.
Cool!

Sorry @EmoKitty21 but I gotta add this umbreon lol

Name: Starlight
Species: Umbreon
Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Starlight has a sightly smaller frame like his brother, Cosmos (it runs in the family I guess.) He also wears a scarf the same color as his rings around his neck because of the cold. Other than that, he's a normal looking Umbreon.

Personality: Starlight is a very obvious hopeless romantic. He lives his life to find a mate and that's practically the only thing he thinks about. He is usually only kind to hot girls, otherwise, he's a bit grumpy and rude. He also has a very short temper. Finally, sometimes Starlight as a little too much to drink....

Other: Him and Cosmos do not get along well at all.

Cool!

I’m worried for Aisa.