• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Great Snowburg Festival of Love! {DISCUSSION}

Do you put marshmallows in your hot chocolate?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Eeew, hot chocolate!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I put hot chocolate on my marshmallows like a boss!

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been working on a backstory for Aisa, but it all depends on ONE IMPORTANT DETAIL:

Do humans exist in this region? Because Aisa was originally hatched by a trainer in the current backstory.

Okay! (RIP backstory lol)

I will alter it to fit the setting, then. It had to do with a trainer who wanted a Shiny Eevee and was hatching lots of them. He released the newborns into the wild, and Aisa eventually made her way to the North. I could actually still do this, and she came from another region.

Input?

Last edited:

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
Okay! (RIP backstory lol)

I will alter it to fit the setting, then. It had to do with a trainer who wanted a Shiny Eevee and was hatching lots of them. He released the newborns into the wild, and Aisa eventually made her way to the North. I could actually still do this, and she came from another region.

Input?
That works! Yay creativity! :D

Careful, Eve... I’m assuming you do NOT want to evolve into a Glaceon? Then don’t go playing anywhere north of Aisa’s house. The Icy Rock is up that way... Aisa evolved by accident. I haven’t decided exactly what happened, but she was up there, had some kind of experience, and then evolved.

I’m tempted to add a third character, an Umbreon OC I want to flesh out a bit more. Would that be ok? I understand if not, since the RP is getting a bit crowded as is.

I don't know. I feel like he would enjoy Pepper and how he is. On the other hand he would want to protect Ainsley and be there for the leafy boi. It will probably depend on how he reacts to them. He will take a on a lif of his own as they meet.
Also Playful Umbre is talking to Alaf now. He was in the town square at the time anyway.

I honestly have no idea where Lacy and Eros stand romantically. I’m mostly waiting for a good “opportunity” to present itself to establish a relationship.

I agree with Krisseon on this one: Only time will tell :)

Edit: That Umbreon character will be coming later. I’ll get around to filling out a character form.

Last edited:
Makes me wonder what Alaf’s job is. I would like to take this opportunity to explain that Aisa does not have a phone or computer, for multiple reasons. For one, her house is an igloo, and the devices would shut down from the cold. Two, her igloo does not have electricity.

Yeah... but imagine never really having used a computer, and phones only to make/take calls. I can definitely see that, though... she would still fail though.