• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Great Snowburg Festival of Love! {DISCUSSION}

Do you put marshmallows in your hot chocolate?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Eeew, hot chocolate!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I put hot chocolate on my marshmallows like a boss!

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
I disagree. Sylveon is a very hard mon to draw, and you did a great job!
Thanks lol it took so long to draw T-T

Nonsense! It's adorable! :) I love seeing everyone's artistic creations. I actually drew a picture of my character Georgie I was considering posting here, too, sense we're sharing art lol.
Thanks too lol. EVERYONE POST ART NOW!!11!!11 Anyways I'm gonna do the timeskip now.

Too bad I cannot draw digitally (just look at my Couldeon pic and you'll see why I say that). But yeah, everyone here is good at art! I, however, rule with my words! (Just look at my fanfics on the site, I only have two, both are unfinished. I am still working on one though, this other is discontinued)

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
ATTENTION: We will now be commencing a time skip (don don don!~). What does this mean? This means we are skipping forward ahead of time. Because it is late at night, we assume all characters go to bed and we will skip to morning. It is now February 1st at around 7:00 am.

Too bad I cannot draw digitally (just look at my Couldeon pic and you'll see why I say that). But yeah, everyone here is good at art! I, however, rule with my words! (Just look at my fanfics on the site, I only have two, both are unfinished. I am still working on one though, this other is discontinued)
I used to write fan fictions but I'm too lazy now...

Yay! I'll work on my next post, although it would be better if someone (cough cough the creator) posts before me, establishing this fact for anyone just reading along.

Writing is a hobby of mine. Why not show some love to some of my favorite shows while I do it.

But I’m already Spaghetti, Krissi (can I call you Krissi?)

I will ‘begin’ my post, but I’m not sure quite how this is gonna go... I just realized that Ice Cube Café probably serves breakfast... actually, if it’s okay with you guys can the Hotels serve breakfast? That way Aisa can enjoy herself for a few hours. Or you can go to a different restaurant.

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
But I’m already Spaghetti, Krissi (can I call you Krissi?)

I will ‘begin’ my post, but I’m not sure quite how this is gonna go... I just realized that Ice Cube Café probably serves breakfast... actually, if it’s okay with you guys can the Hotels serve breakfast? That way Aisa can enjoy herself for a few hours. Or you can go to a different restaurant.
I didn't even read this post but I was gonna do that anyway lol.
I posted guys, open the flood gates!

Here is my second character.

Name: Umbre
Species: Umbreon
Sexuality: Gay

Appearance: Umbre is a bit bigger then a normal Umbreon. He has a necklace that has a bright pink gem. The necklace is a choker.

Personality: Umbre is very calm. He loves to be by himself most of the time. He is a quiet pokemon, but very active. He can be seen outside in the mornings and at night out running. He loves to take care of others.

Other:

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
Here is my second character.

Name: Umbre
Species: Umbreon
Sexuality: Gay

Appearance: Umbre is a bit bigger then a normal Umbreon. He has a necklace that has a bright pink gem. The necklace is a choker.

Personality: Umbre is very calm. He loves to be by himself most of the time. He is a quiet pokemon, but very active. He can be seen outside in the mornings and at night out running. He loves to take care of others.

Other:
Accepted, I was brainstorming an umbreon that's completly opposite of Umbre lol :D

Wow, good going Renz. No way! You two purposely set this up in a PM, no way he got that. Ok, ok, Renz, guess my name now.
Anyway, this might be weird to be saying this, but when I came up with the name 'Snowbush' I expected it to be more bushy, like it was a nice hotel for grass types
I would assume that a grass type hotel would be very nice but probably non-existent in this town

No... I promise. I had considered using a nickname for a while, but refrained. I finally decided to ask... Sorry Krisseon! And no, Playful, I cannot guess your name. I know some that are not correct, but there are enough names out there that I couldn’t do it.

You forget about Snowrunt and Abamasnow. They would try to make a snow-themed grass hotel. You know, Ice/Grass-types. That was sorta my vision for Snowbush, but now it is another log cabin, just like everywhere else. (Honestly, I share Ravoni's disliking of all the hotels being the same one, just with a different name)

All hotels are the same though, literally no one had an imagination when they made new hotels. Honestly, you created some of the most unique buildings in this town Renz, and I really want to lend a hand in building making, like with Snowbush, but someone beat me to the punch. However, I will fix that post.