1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Great Snowburg Festival of Love! {DISCUSSION}

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by tea cakes, Jul 26, 2019.

?

Do you put marshmallows in your hot chocolate?

Poll closed Jul 27, 2019.
  1. Yes!

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. No!

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  3. Eeew, hot chocolate!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I put hot chocolate on my marshmallows like a boss!

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. Same as Cosmos and Starlight

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  2. Omg I have no fricken idea how to make Starlight respond I gotta think for a second aggghhh

EmoKitty21 and RenzFlintrock like this.
  3. Worst case you can ask what she’s drinking and she will gladly tell you.

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  4. OMG hahahaha rip Starlight that pick up line went right over her head xD

RenzFlintrock and EmoKitty21 like this.
  5. Indeed it did. She was raised by herself first and then a no-nonsense Flareon. So she isn’t exposed to that kind of thing often, just once or twice by certain customers from out of town, and she usually doesn’t notice. And when she does... I’m not sure.

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  6. *awkward silence*

7. Ok guys I'm going to bed in a bit because it's late, so goodnight :blush:

Red Gallade and RenzFlintrock like this.
  8. Guys. It is storming where I am at, so sorry if I go offline for a bit. I will try and stay up to date when I can.

tea cakes and RenzFlintrock like this.
  9. Krisseon

Krisseon Previously ThatMoodyHipster

Finally home! Ugh. Sorry for the delay guys, had to drop my car off at the shop. She ain't doin' too hot right now. ;_;

Anyway, what did I miss?

10. Eve thanked Pepper for being a heater (politely), Starlight arrived in town and Cosmos had to give him his own room, and plans to stay with Sam. And Starlight just met Aisa... it was kinda funny, for me at least.

Krisseon and EmoKitty21 like this.
  11. Whew...finally caught up. Looks like I didn’t miss too much. I thoroughly enjoyed Starlight’s pickup lines by the way...:p

12. Hey everyone, I suggest we get our characters ready to head that way. I know there is still some stuff to finish up, but if we get our characters ready now then we can start right away when tea cakes gets back.

13. If no one minds, I’m going to start using a different font for my posts in the RP from now on. I just get tired of looking at the same font.

14. Good morning guys! Sheesh I woke up late today lol

RenzFlintrock likes this.
  15. I'm back, what did I miss?

PlayfulFox47 and EmoKitty21 like this.
  16. Basicaly just everyone is going to the opening ceremony and some lore stuff with Starlight and Cosmos

PlayfulFox47 and EmoKitty21 like this.
  17. Where is this ceremony exactly?

18. I believe it is located in the ruins, to the north of town. A few minutes past Aisa's house, at a brisk pace.

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  19. What Renz said

20. I have no idea what to actually have happen in the ceremony. Also I'm now forever knowing Cosmos as the blue boi in my mind now.

21. Probably just have one of the important people from town go up and give a speech about the purpose of the Festival, then comment on how hard people work to make this possible, and then ask for a round of applause. Then ‘LET THE FESTIVAL BEGIN’, confetti, and everything begins.

tea cakes and EmoKitty21 like this.
  22. You could also touch base on how the town was founded. It has been established in the RP that the town was founded after a legend of a white Lapras. You could touch bases on how the town is towards one another.

23. I fully expect Starlight to see Cosmos and Sam up on the balcony and get angry. Meanwhile, Aisa, Dania and Benji are just sitting around, chatting and ignoring the NPCs who have already arrived.

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  24. Doesn't anyone else need to post as well?

25. Renz. I might be a little sneaky once Playful responds. Hehehe.

26. Yes, Eevium, Krisseon and Condor still need to arrive... and there are one or two others as well, I believe. Oh, and Alaf and Umbre. So most people.

I already posted.

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  27. Red this is mainly filler convo between Cosmos and Sam. I do not think that we will have the ceremony until all of the characters are in the ruins.

28. Just in case, I do have Aisa and Co. there. Also, should I be worried about this?

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  29. No. It will be nothing bad. Just a little fun my part. >:D

30. PlayfulFox47

PlayfulFox47 Previously PlayfulShinx47

I am back from the evil testers! (Why did I have to take a placement test!) Anyway, I'm going to work on my post now.

31. Jesus agh there weren't any notifs!!!!

That's a good idea lol!

rip tests are truly the worst xD

32. Sorry everyone, but I think I'm gonna have to drop out of this. It's not like I want to- but my sleep schedule has been crap, and it's hard to keep up with everyone since there's so many replies.

Sorry, it's just the factor that I can't keep up. I would stay because I really like this RP, but it's just become too much.

33. That's totally fine! That's happened to me on other sites, and sometimes RP's can just get out of hand. Bye then! :D

34. I know the feeling of having to leave because of too many replies.

35. Yay Cosmos x Sam!!!! :p

36. Yeah, it's pretty stressful. Bye everyone! I'll probably be doing other stuff, but a lot of us share rps so I'm sure you'll see more of me (eventually)

37. I gotta go to bed soon, so uh, goodnight guys!

38. Hi yall! Went to a castle ruins that was actually kind of like what I was imagining the one in the RP was like lol. It took like two hours to get there and back and we were there quite a while. Now I'm back so uhh yeah I'll post in a bit

39. I do have an idea that could come into play much later in the RP... a gang of Snover, Abomasnow, Sneasle and Weavile come and attack the festival. Kinda like the grinch attacking Christmas. Basically they would steal some stuff, destroy some stuff, and cause general chaos. The characters would have to deal with the problem, maybe fighting, maybe hiding... lemme know what y’all think.

40. Lol that's great