• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Great Snowburg Festival of Love! {DISCUSSION}

Do you put marshmallows in your hot chocolate?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Eeew, hot chocolate!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I put hot chocolate on my marshmallows like a boss!

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Indeed it did. She was raised by herself first and then a no-nonsense Flareon. So she isn’t exposed to that kind of thing often, just once or twice by certain customers from out of town, and she usually doesn’t notice. And when she does... I’m not sure.

Probably just have one of the important people from town go up and give a speech about the purpose of the Festival, then comment on how hard people work to make this possible, and then ask for a round of applause. Then ‘LET THE FESTIVAL BEGIN’, confetti, and everything begins.

You could also touch base on how the town was founded. It has been established in the RP that the town was founded after a legend of a white Lapras. You could touch bases on how the town is towards one another.

I fully expect Starlight to see Cosmos and Sam up on the balcony and get angry. Meanwhile, Aisa, Dania and Benji are just sitting around, chatting and ignoring the NPCs who have already arrived.

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
Jesus agh there weren't any notifs!!!!

I fully expect Starlight to see Cosmos and Sam up on the balcony and get angry. Meanwhile, Aisa, Dania and Benji are just sitting around, chatting and ignoring the NPCs who have already arrived.
That's a good idea lol!

I am back from the evil testers! (Why did I have to take a placement test!) Anyway, I'm going to work on my post now.
rip tests are truly the worst xD

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
Sorry everyone, but I think I'm gonna have to drop out of this. It's not like I want to- but my sleep schedule has been crap, and it's hard to keep up with everyone since there's so many replies.

Sorry, it's just the factor that I can't keep up. I would stay because I really like this RP, but it's just become too much.
That's totally fine! That's happened to me on other sites, and sometimes RP's can just get out of hand. Bye then! :D

Sorry everyone, but I think I'm gonna have to drop out of this. It's not like I want to- but my sleep schedule has been crap, and it's hard to keep up with everyone since there's so many replies.

Sorry, it's just the factor that I can't keep up. I would stay because I really like this RP, but it's just become too much.
I know the feeling of having to leave because of too many replies.

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
Hi yall! Went to a castle ruins that was actually kind of like what I was imagining the one in the RP was like lol. It took like two hours to get there and back and we were there quite a while. Now I'm back so uhh yeah I'll post in a bit

I do have an idea that could come into play much later in the RP... a gang of Snover, Abomasnow, Sneasle and Weavile come and attack the festival. Kinda like the grinch attacking Christmas. Basically they would steal some stuff, destroy some stuff, and cause general chaos. The characters would have to deal with the problem, maybe fighting, maybe hiding... lemme know what y’all think.

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
I do have an idea that could come into play much later in the RP... a gang of Snover, Abomasnow, Sneasle and Weavile come and attack the festival. Kinda like the grinch attacking Christmas. Basically they would steal some stuff, destroy some stuff, and cause general chaos. The characters would have to deal with the problem, maybe fighting, maybe hiding... lemme know what y’all think.
Lol that's great