• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Great Snowburg Festival of Love! {DISCUSSION}

Do you put marshmallows in your hot chocolate?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Eeew, hot chocolate!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I put hot chocolate on my marshmallows like a boss!

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s cool! Just wish Aisa knew what that meant, lol. Is there anyone who would WANT to talk to Aisa? It’s fine if no one wants to since I will be on a lot less today (weekday) than I have been (weekend).

No... tea cakes said that Cosmos looked to see the time and that it was 11:20. I just thought that didn’t make much sense due to how long these things would actually take... I can understand with the errands that they ran it might be 11:20 for Cosmos and Sam, but Aisa got into town around 7:35 or so and had only sat at the base of the statue for a few minutes. Now I’m making a post so I catch up to your time-ish. But seriously... time, man.

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
No... tea cakes said that Cosmos looked to see the time and that it was 11:20. I just thought that didn’t make much sense due to how long these things would actually take... I can understand with the errands that they ran it might be 11:20 for Cosmos and Sam, but Aisa got into town around 7:35 or so and had only sat at the base of the statue for a few minutes. Now I’m making a post so I catch up to your time-ish. But seriously... time, man.
cool cool time is weird

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
agh why do I have to double post all the time, mods dont get me pls - I edited my RP post to add one more sentence because as I was writing the post, I had to go pop off to my granny's allotment (a British thing) and couldnt finish the post. So yeah, Sam can actually respond now.

Sam Lives there and he takes the workers baked goods all the time, so you be the judge of that. He will probably go to Ice Cube Cafe and take the workers there some cookies since they were not open earlier in the day.

I think Aisa basically lives either at her house or at Ice Cube, and doesn’t go elsewhere often unless she has a good reason. She’s pretty busy at her job as it is.

She probably is slightly acquainted with Sam, because of Pastry Deliveries, and knows Umbre by sight but doesn’t really know him.

And yes it is, tea cakes.