1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Great Snowburg Festival of Love! {DISCUSSION}

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by tea cakes, Jul 26, 2019.

?

Do you put marshmallows in your hot chocolate?

Poll closed Jul 27, 2019.
  1. Yes!

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. No!

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  3. Eeew, hot chocolate!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I put hot chocolate on my marshmallows like a boss!

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. qlovers

qlovers Previously pæstella

I don't know if I should feel sympathy or if I should be laughing but okay-

EmoKitty21 and tea cakes like this.
  2. "if the blue boi ate his cookies" lmao xD

qlovers and EmoKitty21 like this.
  3. Well if the shoe fits. Lol. I had to. It was too good to pass up at the time.

4. PlayfulFox47

PlayfulFox47 Previously PlayfulShinx47

Ok, Alaf is slightly known inside of the gaming community for being one of the developers of 'A Human is Among Us' a horror click and solve game.

EmoKitty21 and RenzFlintrock like this.
  5. Oh my gosh. I love those types of games.

6. That’s cool! Just wish Aisa knew what that meant, lol. Is there anyone who would WANT to talk to Aisa? It’s fine if no one wants to since I will be on a lot less today (weekday) than I have been (weekend).

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  7. PlayfulFox47

Right now I am stuck in an interaction and Alaf's personality.

RenzFlintrock and EmoKitty21 like this.
  8. When starlight shows up, Aisa better hide! xD

9. No problem. Like I said, not gonna be on too much today so it is probably for the best.

Yes indeed... when IS he showing up, by the way? Dinner time? If he goes to Ice Cube Café for dinner then there is no way she can hide...

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  10. Explained in my latest RP post. He probably will go to the Ice Cube Cafe, after buying a rose, of course~

11. He would probably have to get the rose on the way... and sorry, I looked at the discussion first.

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  12. That's cool lol, and he'll find one somewhere.

13. Krisseon

Krisseon Previously ThatMoodyHipster

Hey guys, just a heads up I won't be able to post until after work. So see you then!

Condor, EmoKitty21 and RenzFlintrock like this.
  14. Ok, see ya'!

15. Wait... so we skipped from probably around 8 to after 11? Okay then, Ima go say what Aisa’s been doing the whole time...

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  16. Well there's 14 days so each hour doesn't matter too much, lol. Also the ONCOMING OF STARLIGHT is coming soon xD

17. No I don't think so. If you are talking about the post with Umbre I was talking about a different place, Renz.

RenzFlintrock likes this.
  18. No... tea cakes said that Cosmos looked to see the time and that it was 11:20. I just thought that didn’t make much sense due to how long these things would actually take... I can understand with the errands that they ran it might be 11:20 for Cosmos and Sam, but Aisa got into town around 7:35 or so and had only sat at the base of the statue for a few minutes. Now I’m making a post so I catch up to your time-ish. But seriously... time, man.

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  19. cool cool time is weird

20. Oh sorry did not see his post until just now. Charms notifications are not the best at times.

21. Particularly the last 24 hours or so have been rough as far as notifs go... at least for me.

EmoKitty21 and tea cakes like this.
  22. PlayfulFox47

@EmoKitty21 Lol, that happened to me once. The worst part is that everyone was waiting on me to post and I asked when someone would post. Do you remember that Renz?

23. ... not a particular incident at the moment... it does sound farmiliar, though. Maybe I do. I assume this was on Captured? What part of the story were we on?

PlayfulFox47 likes this.
  24. Hey guys I am going to wait for others to post before I do so they do not get to far behind. This way they can all make it to the ceremony.

Condor and RenzFlintrock like this.
  25. PlayfulFox47

No, something more private. Although you could read it if you wanted.

26. All Colin is doing is strolling around the square.

27. My responses will be a bit scattered today, sorry if I’m not online a lot. I’ll definitely be more active later, though. Looking forward to this “opening ceremony” :)

28. @tea cakes if you wanted Starlight to get there a bit early he could potentially meet Aisa, who is sitting on a bench. I would also be fine if you wanted to wait until the restaurant for them to meet.

29. Neat idea.

30. agh why do I have to double post all the time, mods dont get me pls - I edited my RP post to add one more sentence because as I was writing the post, I had to go pop off to my granny's allotment (a British thing) and couldnt finish the post. So yeah, Sam can actually respond now.

31. RenzFlintrock likes this.
  32. Yes... but still don’t do it unnecessarily.

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  33. Yup yup, just wanted to let y'all (but basically just emokitty) that I edited my post with new info that's all lol.

34. Quick question for anyone with characters who live IN Snowburg:

Does your character frequent Ice Cube Café, and if so, would your character want to be friends with their waiter?

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  35. Sam Lives there and he takes the workers baked goods all the time, so you be the judge of that. He will probably go to Ice Cube Cafe and take the workers there some cookies since they were not open earlier in the day.

36. Umbre lives there as well, but frequents a different cafe. Though he would be on friendly terms with Aisa anyway.

37. I guess you could say Gregory lives there as well.

38. I think Aisa basically lives either at her house or at Ice Cube, and doesn’t go elsewhere often unless she has a good reason. She’s pretty busy at her job as it is.

She probably is slightly acquainted with Sam, because of Pastry Deliveries, and knows Umbre by sight but doesn’t really know him.

And yes it is, tea cakes.

tea cakes and EmoKitty21 like this.
  39. Eve’s from out of town.