• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Great Snowburg Festival of Love! {DISCUSSION}

Do you put marshmallows in your hot chocolate?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Eeew, hot chocolate!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I put hot chocolate on my marshmallows like a boss!

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was thinking there would be a lot music/band performances, as that's popular for most Valentine's Day festivals that are similar to what's going on here- and there's an event in San Francisco that I've read about, the "Great Valentine's Day Pillow Fight" which might be fun to implement here. There's also a popular trend to tour the towns and cities the events are held in at night, allowing couples to see the beauty of whatever place at night.

It's stupid how much I've read about Valentine's Day events- but here's a few more. There are annual restaurant tours for Valentine's day as well, so it's popular to go to those with your significant other. There's also nature walks- but they're a bit less popular since it's freezing.

I agree with Renz though, the other things would be stupidly delightful.

@qlovers so sorry! I missed your post.... (I feel bad now... Phoenix just got completely ignored...)

However, Benji the Scraggy is an NPC and will take your order if you want. If any of you guys have things that need to be wrapped up at Ice Cube Café, feel free to take control of Benji for that.

Eh... not too terrible much. And good morning! (It’s night here...)

I’m not sure if Aisa will form any relationships. There are very few people whom she might be comparable with.

Oh, I’ll be around as long as I can... and you can expect me back online in about... (math)... 6 1/2 hours from now. Anyway... does anyone have name suggestions for the head chef? (Flareon)

Well, in the hours that you are bored you could fill up the time by adding the new characters to the character list on the first post... mweh heh heh... (only if you want to.)

But that thing is seriously useful, I didn’t have to go hunt up half the posts.

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
Well, in the hours that you are bored you could fill up the time by adding the new characters to the character list on the first post... mweh heh heh... (only if you want to.)

But that thing is seriously useful, I didn’t have to go hunt up half the posts.
you're probably right.... *sigh*

Name(s) for the chef: Maurice, Miles, Quincy, Quinton, Remi

And I'll be awake for a bit longer- it won't be like yesterday where I linger bc I'm stupid tired, but I'm here.
Oh, hello then. No Idea you were up.

I'm going to bed pretty quick. Good night to all of you. :)
Goodnight!

@tea cakes Yeah, I turned it off for privacy sake lol. But I'm here, just working on things in the background.

I was thinking of making another profile for a girl who works at the marketplace/a breakfast place, since Snowburg seems to pride itself of simple, rustic businesses.

@tea cakes I also have the opening of The Princess and the Frog on my mind, so there's that. I actually really like the idea of Snowburg now that I think about it- it reminds me a lot of Beauty and the Beast. (I've got Disney on my mind, if you couldn't tell.)

Last edited: