• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Five Nights at Freddy's Roleplay

"JESSICA, You are an animatronic too now!" Mangle said, shoving Jessica out of the light. Mangle stepped closer to the female, as she stepped farther.
"You......you can't be alive!" She stammered. Mangle shoved Gavin into the female.
"I am not a-a cat. I am a fox. I am alive, and you better not tell ANYONE about this place. Gavin is my friend." Mangle said, trying to be as creepy but as comforting as possible. Gavin's mother turned her back and ran out of the pizzarea, accidentally dropping Gavin, who ran to Mangle again.
"NO! Me with Kitty!" Gavin planted his feet next to Mangle's.

Felix sat there "Gavin... you might of just ended us" he told him "our lives rest in your shoulders to convince your mum that she can't tell any one" felix told him, then felix smiled "good get em"

Mangle nodded.
"Gavin, you have to tell your mom NOT to tell anyone about us, okay? I'm sorry I can't come with you, but you have to go." Mangle explained. Gavin nodded and ran after his mom, screaming "DON'T TELL ABOUT KITTY! DON'T TELL!" Mangle looked at Felix.
"I think we should move somewhere else. This place is gonna get torn down." she said as she climbed into the vents with him, going to her home underground and gathering everything she had.
In a few minutes, she had put everything she needed in a pile: A portable and crankable generator, multiple charging stations, and spare body parts if the bad luck happened to come upon them and get into a fight with Purple Guy.
"Felix, I think you should pack your guitar!" Mangle called to him.

Felix smiled at ran to the stage he picked up the guitar and freddys microphone he ran to Freddy who was shut down he turned to Jess "give this to Freddy" he said handing her the mic he ran to mangle "got it!"

"Freddy, get your microphone." Jessica told the bear while waking him up. He impassively stood and retrieved the item. "Are we ready to leave now?" He fake yawned. The girl took his mike and nodded. "You can help carry some of Mangle's stuff."

Mangle smiled and shoved all of her stuff into a bag and hefted it on her shoulder, her minor head biting down on it for extra security.
"So are you ready to move out of our home for the first time?" Mangle asked Felix, not yet ready to take on Purple Guy. She climbed up into the vents, picking up Felix, and scrambled over to where Freddy and Jessica were at.
"Who's ready to leave? I have all of my belongings now." Mangle announced.

"We're ready." Freddy said, still in his cold demeanor. Did shutting him off make emotions go away? Jessica wondered to herself, gripping the microphone harder.

(OOC: I'm gonna be offline for a bit)
Felix smiled "I'm ready" he said happy he had his guitar he walked to mangle and kissed her cheek "want me to carry somthing" he asked

(OOC: Alright Mangle will just drag him around like he's shut down then)
Mangle smiled and gave Freddy a well-deserved noogie and boldly walked out of the Pizzarea, out of her home, first and into a blinding light. She immediately rounded the corner of the restaurant out of the sun and into view of a group of bikers. They all had long beards and leather jackets. Mangle instantly climbed the wall and gained a height advantage. When Mangle was on the roof in the shielding way of an air conditioning unit, she panted and sat down. When she was ready to go back down a moment later, she climbed down the front of the pizzarea and grabbed Felix, dragging him up the height and behind the AC unit.

Felix smiled at mangle "ah can you remember the sun coming though the window each sat and the kids playing I waited until that one kids party, he wanted me and you both to proform together but if was canceled because the place was shut down" he told mangle smiling he hugged her "let's go find you a suit there should be one down the street in another run down pizzeria"

"Totally! I'm starting to remember it now!" Mangle said, her face lighting up. She turned to him.
"Watch this!" she said as she dropped down and killed the wandering bikers. Silent screams rang out as she dragged the four bikers she killed up onto the roof. She took one's jacket and trousers off and put it on her own legs and torso, making her look like a pirate fox biker. She handed another body to him.
"Here, put his clothes on. It'll disguise you." Mangle instructed, putting her biker's shoes on, giving her the illusion of feet and not just peg legs. Her face was still visible, but she put on a hat to cover her giant ears and put on glasses to hide her eyepatch.
"So, how do I look, Felix?" Mangle asked.

Phantom was still in His Area, Things on his Mind, Trying To Sleep, But Can Phantoms Even Sleep? Maybe, Maybe Not, But One Things For Sure, Phantom Has Many Emotions In One, Even Singing In His Mind, But Alas, He Cant Keep It In their, So He Stopped Before he Gon To Into it.

"Yes I did, they were threats." Mangle said and kissed Felix back. She hugged Felix and smiled.
"So what if I look like a boy? It's a disguise isn't it?" Mangle asked, challenging the practicality against the appearance.

Last edited:
(OOC: I am going to bed goodnight)
"Not really, as long as I'm with you, I don't really care though." Mangle said as she smiled. She handed Felix a weapon projectile of sorts and took one herself.
"I think this is called a gun. It is good for protection, but I would rather fight tooth and claw." Mangle said truthfully.

Mangle smiled and hugged him.
"So what do we do now?" Mangle asked him, unsure of where to go. She gave him sunglasses and a large hat to cover his eyes and large ears. Now, Mangle looked like a pale messed up biker.

"What if Gavin comes looking for us?" Mangle asked, unsure if she should follow him or not.
As.quickly as she could, Mangle dove down her home and back up the other side, onlookers thinking it was a bird.

"I'll Make Sure He doesn't Follow" He said, Coming Out of The Shadows, "Im the one Who Put the Sign Up, And My Rice is Still in a Microwave inside a Fridge" He said, Taking The FOrm of a Person, Then Taking The Sign Down,

"It was HIM!" Mangle raged, pointing to the phantom. "None of this would have happened if he hasn't put up that blasted sign!" She paced along the roof, going into the vents.
"Come on, Felix. I'm not about to save his suit."

"Grr.." Mangle growled, not pleased to be wrong by such a cheeky fox.
"Be lucky you aren't being smudged inside your home." She barked, looking for any signs of life.

"Felix, we shouldn't bother with him! We should look for the Purple Guy!" Mangle said, looking for a disguise and found a knife.
"Felix, come over here!" Mangle beckoned, eye wide.

(OOC: oops I couldn't see first post will delete it.)
Mangle gazed upon the bloodbath before her in horror. Random body parts, blood, and oil along with an assortment of random junk lay sprawled in what seemed like a battle.
"Felix......." Mangle shuddered and hugged him tight.

"Neither I you" Mangle said, holding him close. She threw the bloody knife across the room.
"Whoever did this deserves a thousand deaths!" Mangle screamed, glaring at the phantom.

Mangle left Felix to ponder and wandered over to the kitchen, where strips of rotten meat lay in pools of dry blood and gutted skeletons lay on the counter. She dug around and found some knives. Equipping herself, she started to string up a carcass and stab it, like a training dummy.

"Of course, but that was old pizza." Mangle said, chuckling. She restrung the carcass that dropped and handed Felix a knife.
"Here if we need to protect ourselves." Mangle explained, waiting for Felix to tell her what he needed.

"It's okay! If we train for battle, we can defeat Purple Guy!" Mangle tried to convince Felix to pick it up again.
"So what was the favor you wanted me to do?" Mangle asked.