• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Five Nights at Freddy's Roleplay

Mangle nodded at Felix's request and started singing a song that she didn't know, at least not since she was mangled.
"Standing tall, forever united. We are the metalhearted we are the metalhearted. oh oh ohhhh we are the metalhearteeeed." She sang as sweetly as she could, her voice ringing out in Pirate Cove. Mangle did not know the words to Freddy's song, but she knew the words to hers.
She remembered entertaining the kids, along with Foxy before he became....what she saw as heartless.
She remembered seeing Felix in the corner of her eye and wanting to preform with him. She started to remember things before Purple Guy made that stupid offer to kill a child, and she refused, so Purple Guy broke her emotions, her memories, and her entire body.
Unknowingly, Mangle sang about this as well, her encounter of Purple Guy entering her mind and making her tear herself up. She accidentally revealed that her minor head was a parrot forever perched on her shoulder, and she started recovering her memories, along with her old hates and love. She told her entire past to Felix, singing without knowing.

Last edited:
Freddy concentrated harder on his song. "I was broken and alone, in that hell I called my home. You always choose to stay, spending your nights keeping me away." Jessica put more confidence into the voice, making it sound like a duo was singing together instead of just the bear. Still they kept control, not revealing too much to the song's meaning.

Mangle stopped singing and listened to Jessica and Freddy's song.
"It's beautiful." Mangle whispered to herself as she opened the curtains to watch them sing. It felt to her like she had heard the song before, calling out to her to remember.
"I shall get my revenge on Purple Guy." She vowed to herself. "And then the world will be free of his misery." She turned back to Felix and hugged him in a mess of cords and a the deep regard that now had a name: Love. She listened to the sad song and started making a suit.
A new suit of a cheetah. She put mechanical parts together, quick as lightning while her wires sewed the fabric together.
"I shall make Jessica a new body." She said aloud as she tinkered with an arm.

The duo finished their song, and Freddy started talking to his equal. "So, when will this end?" "I have no idea. I don't think it ever will." Jessica responded in a forlorn manner. "That's fine. We'll just keep fighting each other for eternity then, or however long this piece of junk lasts." He referred to his body, causing his friend to laugh. "Well, I wonder what Mangle is doing. Maybe she's programming us a new friend."

Mangle kept working, amusement filled her, knowing that Jessica was in for a surprise.
"Come over here and see what it is!" Mangle yelled, beckoning the bear over to where she was working. Mangle sewed up the last of the suit and slapped a charging mechanism on the back of its head.
"Ta da!!" Mangle said, pushing the cheetah animatronic up. "Jessica, I know you share a suit with Freddy, so here's your new body if you like it!" Mangle said, grinning.

"What the-" Freddy growled with surprise. I knew that blasted rabbit was untrustworthy! He roared mentally, which made the girl cower. "How would I...be that? Freddy can change, but I don't know how..." She spoke up while Freddy was sulking in a distant corner of his mind.

Mangle's smile drooped, knowing that Jessica didn't like it.
"You're used to Freddy, aren't you?" Mangle asked, not meaning to cause any harm.
"I'm sorry. I just thought that sharing a mind and body with someone else would be...hectic. I'm sorry you don't like it." Mangle sulked, dragging the lifeless animatronic to a corner of the cove. She sat down, her wires sprawled everywhere.
"But don't blame Felix. Blame me for making the suit. I'm sorry to cause trouble." Mangle said, not wanting Felix to be attacked.

"No, wait. I don't hate it! I just don't know how to leave this." Jessica yelled. The bear was still sulking to himself, but was listening to the conversation between Mangle and his rival, secretly intrigued by the idea of having himself be alone in his suit.

"You don't? I think I can help you leave Freddy's body. Try reaching out your mind to the brain chip I installed in this animatronic." Mangle instructed, pushing the cheetah over to Freddy.

Jessica wasn't sure what to do, but she tried following Mangle's instructions. Suddenly her view shifted, and she blinked a few times to reorient herself. Besides her, Freddy made a glitchy movement of shock. "It's still easy to tell what you're thinking." She told the bear.

"Jessica, are you inside the cheetah now? If so, try moving your arm or walking!" Mangle instructed, excited to see what the cheetah would do with Jessica inside.

The animatronic hesitantly took a few steps. "It's doing well." Her voice finally sounded normal. "But it's been a while since..." She shook her head, deciding not to say anything about it. Instead, she changed the subject. "What do you think it's like outside?"

"Oh, Jessica! You look marvelous!" Mangle said, glad that she could give this to her new friend. She was so elated, she leaped up to the ceiling and danced upside down for a few minutes before coming back to the ground again.
"What do you think about it, Freddy?" Mangle asked, snapping her neck around in a way that she could see both Jessica and Freddy.

Mangle grinned and turned to Felix, and ran to the stage, picking up Felix's guitar and a microphone. Mangle beckoned Felix to come up the stage and play guitar while she sang a song.

Felix took the guitar and sat on the edge of the stage and strummed the strings, he smiled "the memory's" he said under his breath he looked up at mangle and nodded

Mangle put the microphone to her mouth and started to sing.
"A long, long time ago. I can still remember how your music used to make me smile. But February made me shiver, with every paper I'd deliver. Bad news on the doorstep. I couldn't take one more step." She sang, remembering this song the humans called "American Pie" (It's actually a really good song) Her voice rang out through the pizzarea in time to Felix's strumming.

Mangle turned to him and changed the lyrics.
"So hi, hi security pie. Got the pizza and the music but I'm needing to dry. And them good old kids were taking balloons and cake. Singing 'this'll be the day that we're free. This'll be the day that we're freee'." She finished the song and put the mic on the stand, grabbed Felix, jumped up into the vent system, and landed in the party room, still full of balloons and cake. She took a balloon and gave it to him.
"Here ya go! Happy awakening day i guess!" Mangle said, grinning.

Mangle grabbed Felix's shoulders with her back feet and grabbed the ceiling with her front paws and flipped Felix upside down, both hanging from the ceiling.
"How's the view now?" Mangle smiled back at Felix.

"Oh sorry." Mangle said, slowly getting Felix down from the ceiling, Mangle dropping down when she was sure Felix was safe on the ground.
"So what do ya wanna do now?" Mangle asked, handing him another balloon.

Felix smiled and shugged "be with you" she said smiling he held he up and kissed her nose "heh" he smiled and put his hand on he head "hey can you remember what is like to be standing up?" He asked smiling

"Not really. Purple guy took it all away from me. Now I'm just basically a mess of cords." Mangle said truthfully, kissing Felix's nose. She then explained how she exactly met Purple Guy, him coming to her underground, powering her up, and offering her to make his dreams come true if Mangle could kill a specific child that would change the future. In a battle of wills, Mangle said no, and Purple Guy took control of Mangle, making her tear herself apart, killing her parrot, and damaging herself, taking away everything she loved, including her will to be near Felix.
"But then I kinda got my revenge on him and wrecked his face. He isn't so happy with me right now." Mangle said.

Mangle took his plastic hand and attempted to arrange her wires like feet. Dividing them into two, she slowly built them up until she was as tall as Felix.
"Thank you! I never thought I could walk again!" Mangle said as she kissed Felix. Mangle smiled and hugged Felix.

Felix held her "but once I let go of you you'll collapse again unfortunately but you can always ask me if you want to stand up" he said he then noticed that she had kissed him he blushed and held her close to him and smiled

Mangle nodded.
"I understand. I should really contact Foxy and steal a bunch of peg legs from him!" Mangle said, laughing. She nosed him and hugged him.
"Wanna go to Pirate Cove? I think that Foxy is still shut down, but let's steal some peg legs before we attempt to wake him up!" Mangle suggested.

"Yay, we're here! Let's try to find Foxy's hidden stash of peg legs!" Mangle said, kissing Felix and hugging him. She turned in a circle and leaped up to the ceiling, clambering around those looking upside down and smiling at Felix.

Felix smiled at mangle and sat down "thanks" he said to her "I love this I can spend time with you and I haven't done that for at least a hundred or two years" he said smiling at her

"Definitely! I miss hanging out with you! I can't believe I've been SHUT OFF for a hundred years!" Mangle said, rummaging around through Foxy's stuff, finally finding a box that said "Foxy's Peg Legs". Mangle grinned.
"I FOUND IT!" Mangle yelled pushing the box towards Felix.

"I don't know about you, but I'm ready to WALK!" Mangle said, blushing. She sat down and split the mess of cords in two, putting a peg leg in each half. When she was done, she had two metal legs, but with no feet.
"Hmm, I might have to manufacture some new claws for these." Mangle thought aloud. She hugged Felix and grinned.

Felix smiled at mangle "hey you still have no back bone" he said sadly he held her back up straight "but I can be one" he smiled leaning around he and kissing her nose

Freddy finished his conversation with Jessica and sighed, enjoying the quiet of the room. The girl, however, was nervous again from remembering what the deadly silence of being shut off was like. She attempted to speak with Freddy a couple times, but the obnoxious bear cut her speech off with a false yawn every time.

"Well, I guess that's next on my agenda, isn't it?!" Mangle said, still optimistic. She grabbed Felix's hand, leaped up into the vents, and crawled with Felix into her room. Mangle immediately began looking for more spare parts to fix her up, something she hadn't had the time to do.