• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Five Nights at Freddy's Roleplay

"Why? We need to fight for others who can't!" Mangle protested.She picked up his knife.
"If you don't want it, then I'll give it to you when we face purple guy." Mangle said, wanting Felix to be protected.

"Dear God, I lost everything i loved Centuries Ago" He said, Throwing a Rock at Felix, "Bunny rabbit.", He then Then taking the form of a Physical Bunny, "LOOK IM A BUNNY IM THE FURRIEST THING ALIVE"

He then Started Dancing Like a Piku Piku Nyah Nyah Person. IN BUNNY FORM.

"Technically, there is always that super hairy dog I once saw. It looked like a mop!" Mangle challenged, daring him to oppose her declaration. She handed Felix the knife.
"Keep this on you. Phantom, I never knew your name and I think that you don't need a weapon. Your crude sense of humor will be enough." Mangle smirked.

"Oh Please, Im the only sane one In this Pizzaria You will See." He said, Going Back to his Phantom Form, "I've Been here Longer, So I know Secret Stashes The Workers Used to put in here." He said, Grabbing a Katana, and a Crossbow, and The Rice he Cooked From the Fridge, "Rice anyone?".

"WHAT??!!" Mangle said, appalled that someone as dangerous as him would know about a stash of weapons like that. She stalked toward him and grabbed the katana from him and sheathed it in her backpack. Now only a crossbow stands in the way of me and keeping Felix safe. Mangle thought to herself as she tried to figure out a peaceful way to handle the situation.

"So? How did you even KNOW about the stash of weapons?" Mangle challenged him, daring him to snap back at her. She took a stance between the phantom and Felix, ready to fight if she had to.
"If you prove to me I can trust you, then you will have my apologies. Prove yourself next time we are in battle." She said darkly.

Mangle caught the rocks and dropped them on the ground.
"I don't want to fight either, but I shall take your word for it....unless I find evidence that proves otherwise." Mangle said, stepping toward him, her chin high and her back straight.

"Fair enough, let's scavenge what we can find and start training. Purple Guy's pretty tough, and he's pretty mad that I wrecked his face the last time we met, so we have to fight our very best." Mangle reasoned, stabbing and slashing the carcass to where it was a perfect description of a Purple Guy meat statue that looked like he was hung.
"Let our training begin!" Mangle said, smiling.

"So YOU'RE gonna take ALL THE GOOD WEAPONS because you aren't already immortal and give us crappy ones? I see no logic in that." Mangle snapped, sitting down and making a weapon of her own craft; something she could easily grip and swing without hurting herself. Something, she thought, even more powerful than the katana. When she was done, she held up a large stick with a trident head on one side, the hilt of the sword scathed so it was sharper than a sword. She tossed her weapon from claw to claw, admiring her handiwork.
"Don't worry, I have an upgrade!" Mangle said as she stabbed the carcass in the heart, pulling it out and making a bigger hole.

Mangle got straight to work making a weapon again. When she was done, a duplicate of her own lay in her other hand. She gave it to Felix and smiled.
"Here ya go! We can both be overpowered!" Mangle said happily.

"You Two may have teh Weapons, But What if you cant even Attack him? If you cant take a attack From him How do you Expect to Attack him?" He said, Sharpening the Katana, and Adding Some Mini Flamethrowers on it.

"As could you." Mangle returned the compliment, smiling. She gave a few rocks to Felix and an attatchable holster.
"Here, you could use this for long range." Mangle said, shooting the carcass in where his crotch would be.
"500 points!" Mangle said playfully.

"That had to hurt." He said, Leaning Back, "Atleast Im not Physical," He said, Slicing The Crotch, "500 Points" He said, Shooting another Carcass In The Eye,"700 Points, i have 1200 Points, do i win anything?"

"Showoff, I can play your game." Mangle said, stabbing the heart many times and slicing the head from the body.
"That makes 13,000 points for me. I got heart and head." Mangle said triumphantly.

"Heh" He Laughed, Slicing another Corpse Into Little Lamb Chops, "How bout 100,000 Points." He said,

MeanWhile, In His Head, All that was In Their Was Revenge, Revenge For the Certain Purple Guy That Made him the Phantom In the First Place, To Murder the Purple Man.

"Alright, I can see why you guys are so competitive." Mangle observed, collecting more rocks to fire and stealing the phantom's crossbow bolts.
"I can definitely use these!" Mangle said, putting them in her pouch.

Springy sighed , she looked around in the dark room and she groaned, she hated being alone but she was meant to be alone because she was evil and not to be trusted.

Felix smiled "guy have you realised we are pretty going on a suicide mission" he told them smiling "and if you die" he said looking at mangle "I'll got down with purpl guy"

Mangle noticed the powering up of Springy and rushed back through the vents and popped out above her.
"HI SPRINGY! Wanna go and fight PURPLE GUY 'cause we're OUT FOR REVENGE?!" Mangle said excitedly, smiling.

Springy gasped and she fell down, that little jumpscare may have scared her but she was fine " Sure..." she said standing up and she grabbed her hand and she pet her " Cmon " she said and looking at the stairs and she went up " So many stairs why did you guys put me down here" she said.

"Huh, I don't really know." Mangle said truthfully, following her from the vents. She then picked Springy up to the vents and onto the roof.
"Here's how I got out! We're in the pizzarea across the way, but if you're low on power, I have a portable generator to power a portable charging station!" Mangle said gleefully, diving down with Springy as fast as lighting and up the other pizzarea, into the vents and the kitchen where Mangle, Felix, and the phantom were training.

Springy smiled a little and she nodded " Ok " she said and she nodded "yeah i'm low on power" she said yawning and she looked down before she smiled happily at them. " So where do i charge up Mangel" she said asked

"Here, don't mind the phantom, he's boring anyway." Mangle explained, setting down the generator and charging station. She set Springy down on it and admired her handiwork as she hooked Springy up to the generator.
"And I don't care, us mortals need weapons more than you do. You can just kill anyone with your ANNOYINGNESS!" Mangle turned to the phantom.

Springy grabbed Mangle's hands and she hugged her "thanks Mangel it means a lot " she said smiling and she sat their for a while as she charged herself and she looked down at her feet.