• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Five Nights at Freddy's Roleplay

Mangle took the welder and gave herself a backbone.
"No, thank you! Now I can walk, I have memories, and I have my emotions! Thank you!" Mangle said, hugging Felix. She stole a glimpse at his battery.
"You need to recharge! You're still not at full battery." Mangle said, pulling him to the charging station and hooking him up.

"No, you most definitely need charging!" Mangle protested, hooking herself up to another charger up to herself.
"We both need charging." Mangle said, shutting herself down.

"I'm good. Thank you. And it's gonna be weird not looking up at your handsome face." Mangle said as she grinned and stretched. She stepped off the charging machine and hugged Felix.

Mangle smiled and did as Felix asked. She sat down and went straight to work fixing Felix's battle scratches from the police fight until a strange, terrifying feeling came over her. She couldn't speak or move. Someone was moving for her.
"YOU FOOLS!" The voice made Mangle boom, as she glitched and fell to the floor.
"YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME! PUNY WORTHLESS ANIMATRONICS!!" She finally figured out who was controlling her: Purple Guy. Total panic set into Mangle as the voice left her, draining not her battery but her power. Mangle blacked out....

Felix could tell that manhle was being controlled by purple guy "NO" he shouted crying he picked up mangle "IF YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT THIS YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON" he started to claw at the shadows once he knew that purple guy had run off he picked up mangle and kissed her "no...." he put her on a charging station to charge

Mangle woke up fully charged and unhooked herself.
"Ahh, my brain circuit hurts!" Mangle said, not remembering her being controlled by Purple Guy.
"Are you okay, Bonnie? You look like you've just seen that wretched phantom!" Mangle said, concerned.

"WHAT???!!! That little.....whatever. He'll show up sometime. That must have been just a warning. The important thing is that you're safe. I don't want you to suffer from him." Mangle hugged him back, glad that Purple Guy didn't lay a finger on him.
"I swear if he lays a finger on you he will suffer!" Mangle said just loud enough for Felix to hear.

"You're amazing as well, Felix." Mangle replied, smiling. She was going to protect Felix even if it meant fighting Purple Guy one on one. She was tired of having one dead eye for Felix to look into, so she rummaged around and found an eyepatch. She put it on.
"Yar, seems like I be a pirat soon 'nuf!" Mangle said, half joking. Then it entered her mind again: the monster that started her mangled self.
"THIS IS A WARNING! YOU SHALL PAY IF YOU SEEK ME!" Purple Guy boomed, Mangle trying to drive him out, but Purple Guy was too strong. He took control of not only the mouth, but her serrated claw and tried to slash Felix. Mangle soon overcame Purple Guy when it came to hurting Felix. She stopped, her claw just about to cut open Felix's underbelly. Mangle revolted and glitched, getting up and hiding in the vents.

Last edited:
"Mangle wait!" Felix called to he climbing up into the vents he soon caught up with mangle "hey are you ok" he said sitting next to her "it's ok" he held her close to him "your safe"

Mangle stopped glitching and started crying.
"But Purple Guy was so close.......too close to hurting you." Mangle weeped, hugging Felix.
"What if he does it again? I'm gonna have to protect my mind." Mangle said to Felix, wanting nothing more than Purple Guy's death and disinegration.

Felix held mangle "I don't care if I'm hurt you matter to me more then anything or anyone" he said "let's go cheek on Freddy" he said smiling attempting to make her feel safe

Mangle smiled back and followed Felix to check on Freddy.
"And Jess. Jess has her own body now!" Mangle said gleefully. She dove down the vents to Freddy and Jess's awkward conversation.
"WHAT'S UP GUYS?!" Mangle said loudly. She thought the fact that she had an eyepatch and peg legs would surprise them. She now looked less a mess of broken parts and cords and more like an animatronic that was beaten the crap out of.

Bonnie smiled "new body, same personality" he said to himself he realised what mangle sat "Jess has her own body" he repeated to himself "oh this is going to be awkward"

Mangle saw Felix hold back and jumped back up the vents, quick as lightning.
"What do you mean? Now you can talk to Jessica without having Freddy randomly take over! To be honest, he's kind of a downer if you know what I mean." Mangle said truthfully. She smiled and kissed Felix.
"It's gonna be awesome! Come on." Mangle said, beckoning for Felix to come out of the vents and talk to Jessica the Animatronic Cheetah.

"But i think she thinks I'm a weirdo" he said he wanted to tell her what happened before they became a couple but then mangle would dump him so felix stayed silent

"No she doesn't! You are purrfect the way you are and she appreciates you for being there all those years she was trapped inside Freddy!" Mangle protested. She didn't want Felix to be awkward just because she was there.

Jessica flinched, not expecting Mangle's voice. "What took you two so long?" Freddy asked gruffly, frowning at where Mangle and Felix were hiding. "Are you going to run away again?"

"Of course not! I was just talking to Felix!" Mangle said, quick to think and her head sprouted from the vents.
"Hi Jessica!" Mangle waved with a stray wire. She turned to Freddy.
"It took me so long because I WAS FIXING MYSELF!" she replied, jumping down so that everyone could see her eyepatch and notice she now had the ability to walk instead of just crawl around.
"And the fact I was kinda fighting Purple Guy in my brain chip."

"What." Freddy had a neutral expression on his face, while Jessica looked horrified. They glanced at each other, no longer thinking about Mangle being fixed and instead reliving a certain day. "The water. The springs, the blood." Jessica stammered in a terrified tone.

"WOAH! Are you okay Jessica?" Mangle asked in concern. She sprung up and grabbed Jessica.
"FREDDY DO SOMETHING YOU'VE LIVED WITH HER SO LONG!!!!" Mangle said, not knowing what to do for her friend.
"Jessica, stop saying those things! Purple Guy's gone now and I'm totally out for revenge so he's not gonna bother you!" Mangle tried to calm Jessica down.

"Last time it took some time for her to recover. Not too long, just a year." He calmly replied. "And he should be gone. This is your fault, saying he was in your brain chip." He pointed out to the fox.

"Hey I didn't know she would respond like THAT!!" Mangle snapped at Freddy, trying to shake sense into the cheetah.
"PURPLE GUY IS DEAD HE IS NOT HERE HE IS DEAD YOU HEAR ME?!!?!??!?!??!???!???!???!?!?" Mangle screeched. Just then the door opened, and Gavin walked in. He saw Mangle shaking Jessica and dropped his mouth. Mangle turned to see him.

"Felix, why is Gavin here? I told him to leave this place and not come back!" Mangle asked Felix while still holding onto Jessica.
"Kitty! I come back for Kitty!" Gavin squeaked. Mangle looked at Gavin in confusion. She dragged Jessica over to where Felix and Gavin were sitting.
"Kitty have legs now!" Gavin said. Mangle just then knew Gavin thought she was a cat.
"Um, no I am not Kitty, I'm Ma....I'm Mangle." She choked out the last word.
"Kitty!" Gavin protested.

"Then why do you want revenge?" Freddy smirked. Jessica panted and smiled at Gavin like nothing was wrong, and reached out to pet him like he was a cat himself.

"Kitty come home with me!" Gavin explained.
"I'm most definitely not leaving the pizzarea!" Mangle said, disgusted at the thought of leaving her home. Gavin turned around and said, "Mommy, Kitty in here!" Mangle's eye widened as she saw an adult female human walk into the dusty place. Mangle shrank back into the shadows, pulling Jessica and Felix along with her. Mangle jumped onto the ceiling, hanging upside down.

Freddy slumped down and shut off in an attempt to draw attention towards himself and not his friend. Jessica stared silently at the inactive bear sadly, knowing he could likely be carted away but not interfering with his sacrifice.

Mangle tried her best to hide, but the female already saw Mangle and screamed. Attempting to protect Felix, she picked him up and shoved him into the vents and took Gavin away from him. Gavin smiled and laughed.
"See mommy, Kitty nice!" Gavin said. His mother just stood there, stunned.
"That.....that's.......a robot......" She stammered. Mangle dropped down, revealing herself.

"Yes. At least, she is. Depends." Jessica growled from the shadows then stepped forward. "Yeah Gavin! Kitty is nice!" She smiled at the kid again in a friendly way, then turned back to his mother with a straight face.