• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Five Nights at Freddy's Roleplay

"More or less! Ha!" Mangle barked, loading her projectile gun with the bolts from the crossbow.
"Felix, Springy! Get a load of this guy!!" She laughed while she chopped the carcasses in half.

Mangle smiled back.
"Yea, but I'm gonna be even happier when we take this guy down!" Mangle yelled. Just then, a young adult male entered the building.
"Umm....h-hello?" He asked. Mangle quickly jumped the ceiling, knife in claw and creeped over to where he was standing. She beckoned for Felix to do the same.

"Yo, I can ask you the same thing!" the human said, challenging the phantom's knowledge. Mangle glared at the phantom.
"Let me ask you first. Why are you here?" Mangle dropped down above him, grinning with all three sets of sharp teeth. The human quivered in fear, but a child came behind him.
"Kitty, you're here! You were across the street before!" Gavin said, smiling. Mangle's eyes widened.

"Im Here, Because Im Your Worst Nightmare" He said, Going To The Phantom Form, And Staring Into his Soul, "You Must be This Kids Father, Correct? Well, This Albino Fox And Bunny Lovebirds Have been Taking Care of Him, Just to you know."

Mangle glared at the phantom and picked Gavin up. She sat him on top of her head and Gavin smiled.
"Sure, it's true. If you see us, we're not that scary to be honest." Mangle said, the man quivering.
"Why is THAT GUY doing here?!" he asked, pointing to the phantom.
"Oh, he's just here because he's ANNOYING!" Mangle snarled, glaring at the phantom. Gavin smiled and said
"Kitty pretty!" Mangle shook her head, swaying Gavin who was perched on top of her head.
"Any more questions?" Mangle asked the man. He nodded.
"Why are you destroyed?" Mangle couldn't answer and thought about Purple Guy's face, grinning as she was torn to pieces.

"Hey, remember that PURPLE GUY KILLED YOU TOO!" Mangle shot back, covering Gavin's ears. The man looked at Mangle in horror.
"G-give me back my son!" he stammered. Mangle shook her head as her claws latched onto the phantom's shoulders.
"SHOW THEM WHAT YOU REALLY ARE!" Mangle howled.
"SHOW THEM THAT YOURE NOT JUST A HUMAN! SHOW THEM THAT YOU'RE A MONSTER JUST LIKE ME!!!!"

Mangle toppled over, Gavin still on her head and growled under her breath.
"Ugh, he needs to have a goal in life, just like me." Mangle explained, thinking about how Purple Guy ruined her life and she was left to rot.
"At least I have a body! That blasted phantom doesn't even realise he's a phantom for a reason. Phantoms have some sort of unfinished business to take care of, don't they? I mean he should be dead." Mangle said to herself. Gavin hugged her.
"It's alwight kitty!" Mangle smiled and hugged Gavin back. The man approached her slowly, a large dagger drawn.

*Imma Just Take Dragons Way Of Typing xD*
He Would Notice The Knife,
"Tch...I Hate Decisions, The One Thing i Hate" He said, Quickly Throwing a Rock At The Man, Who Looked back At Him,
"These Humans Just Get Stupider And Stupider, I think I should take the Sign Down." He said, Flying To The Sign, and Tearing It Off, Throwing It at the man.

OOC: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mangle snapped around and and saw the dagger. Gavin gasped and the man turned his attention back to Mangle and chopped off her arm. Not being able to feel pain, Mangle didn't flinch, but Gavin screamed as oil seeped out of her shoulder and her wayward arm. Mangle glared and snarled at the man.
"WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!?!" Mangle roared, Gavin crying as he reached for her arm. The man quivered in fear, regretting his decision.
"G--g-give me back my son!!!" The man said, trying to be brave. Mangle picked up her arm and shoved it in her back pack.
"It's a little too late for that. If you willingly stab a broken down and tortured fox, then you don't deserve to raise a child." Mangle said, Gavin nodding.
"Daddy mean, kitty nice!"

"Tch, Damn Foxes, I'll Regret That." Phantom Said, Grabbing The Extra Storage Crate, and Getting Bolts For the Crossbow, Flying Out, And Shooting The Man In The Knee,
"Take That, You Long Nosed Zippledo." Phantom SAid, Reloading It,
"Now i Expect You To Shut Up, Walk Out, and Never Speak Of This Place, Mkay? Or I'll Cut Your Tongue Off."

The man screamed in pain and Gavin also screamed.
"PHANTOM! I'LL KILL YOU FOR THAT. WAIT, YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD!!!" Mangle screamed, handing Gavin to Felix and pulling the bolt from the man's knee with her remaining arm. Flesh came out with the bolt.
"Get out. NOW! YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO RAISE A CHILD!" Mangle snarled. The man limped out the door.

"Oh, The One Time i DO help, Please, Who Was it that Wanted me To Help So Badly? Besides, Im the one who Put The Damn Sign Up..." Phantom Said, Going Through the Pizzeria Door's,
"Im Going to Kill Purple Myself. You Cant Stop me Albino Freak."

Mangle snarled at the phantom.
"You and what body? How are you gonna fight him when YOU'RE NOT WHOLE?!" Mangle screeched, snatching her crossbow and a needle and thread to repair her broken arm. Gavin was still crying that his father was injured.
"As much as your pride will motivate you, you don't have a body or anything to fight with except that WEAK HUMAN BODY!!"