• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

First Trailer For Mega Audino

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
audino_03.jpg
After the official Pokémon website for Korea accidentally leaked two new Mega Pokémon we've been eagerly awaiting the two being officially revealed.

Today Mega Audino has been officially revealed at Gamescom, and thus we have a nice shiny trailer showing the Mega off, which you can see below:

Mega Slowbro has yet to be revealed but chances are it's going to be revealed at the Pokémon World Championship's this weekend.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Ah, nice to have some clear-cut confirmation :D

I think the animation makes Mega Audino look super pretty and elegant. I'm very much looking forward to Mega Slowbro making its official debut sometime shortly, as I'm really interested to see just how the thing moves and looks when it attacks xD

ugh. again, why did they do this. if its stats are good i may use it and the good thing about its design is that it looks better and its not some ugly creature from unovas shaking grass anymore when it mega evolves

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I've just realized that this is the first Unova Mega that they have released. I'm looking forward to more Unova Mega's, Pokemon!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
The more I see Mega Audino the more I appreciate the design, it's definitely growing on me.

If they start bringing out Mega Unova Pokemon then I'll be very disappointed if Druddigon doesn't get a Mega. Dragons like Salamence and Garchomp don't really need the boost, but poor Druddigon doesn't even evolve the usual way.

*Fingers crossed for Mega Druddigon*

Mega Audino looks cute, I love it! Too bad I'll never use it's mega form. I'm not sure why people don't like it though, or more so thought it was fake-- it was an official leak, after all.

Mega Slowbro, btw, looks silly, but mark my words-- he spins or uses his psychic typing to stay upright! I figured I'd add that since the discussion is pretty much done until his official debut.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I thought it was fake at first because someone made a trailer where mega audino could de-evolve Pokemon.
I agree with you on the mega slowbro. To me it looks like a beyblade.

Mega Stunfisk. That is all.
I can honestly see that happening since Stufisk is (or at least was) really popular in Japan, & a lot of pokémon that mega evolved so far were either fan favorites or ones that aren't often used in competitive battles

Mega Audino looks cute, I love it! Too bad I'll never use it's mega form. I'm not sure why people don't like it though, or more so thought it was fake-- it was an official leak, after all.
I think it was partly because we've seen so much mega evolution fan art that it looked pretty much the same as everything else. Plus, the design and color scheme looks completely different from Audino's regular design

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
I really like Mega Audino, and it might be the Pokemon to push me into playing VGC. They look really cute and even if it's not competitive I really want a Mega Audino. ^w^