About"I am lightning; the thunder personified.
If I am headed your way, you'd better be begging for forgiveness, or making your peace quickly. Be warned, for I hold no eye in my storm."
Hoo, boy~! Where to even begin?
My name is Grant, and I'm a video game savant, highly logical but caring individual, passionate writer/creator and lover of fast internet connections.
I joined Pokécharms on April 14th, 2014, as a means of getting away from the realities of being an anti-social gaming addict residing in Alaska, while pulsating under harsh family issues, attending highschool under a complete facade of a personality, and having little to no social contact outside of only three friends. Been with the 'Charms syndicate ever since, as they've proven a surrogate family of sorts that I could look to for comfort, motivation and inspiration. I've met some phenomenally incredible people here, and I'm forever grateful for it, as some of them actually helped change my life, even if they did via indirect or unintentional means.
If I had to describe myself in more ways than the general forefront description above, I guess I'd say the following.
- At my core, I'm a very loving, caring, open and understanding person that would give you everything I've got If I were able, even if I don't know you.
- I'm always evaluating myself, mentally, spiritually, personality-wise, situational-wise, etc.
- My favorite means of participating in or observing something is by taking a neutral standpoint. I would much rather have an open mind, unbiased and clear thought, rather than be limited to a certain side with possible biased attributions.
- I can be very wise in certain aspects, but when it comes to basic common sense, hindsight is 20/20.
- I'm a slight control freak with hints of OCD, as perfection in my eyes can be found in repetition and organization. Though, my personal motivation greatly influences how much I care.
- I love to game, write, and be creative above every other hobby and pastime.
- I've always had the desire to fit in and be on equal grounds with the top dogs of pretty much anything and everything, but knowing that it would most likely cost me the traits that make me who I am, I've given up on this for the most part.
As life would have it, fluttering between work and play can be quite... entertaining, I guess is the most appropriate term, for a young adult. Thus, I've not been very proactive here on the forums lately. However, I do have various online profiles/platforms that I can be contacted from, if you so desire to make acquaintances with me, which I've posted at the bottom of the bio.
Don't be afraid to initiate conversation, ask me things or even virtually stalk me. As stated earlier, I'm a very open, caring and understanding person, even if I do sometimes come off as rather blunt, cold, harsh, or however I may present myself in the current situation. (in retrospect, I didn't sell myself very well there, did I? XD)
As a final adieu, I'll now post the links and names to where and how you can contact me. Thanks for taking the time to read my bio, as I've put a lot of time and effort into it, as little as it may seem. o/
Means of Contact:
⚡ Discord: Voltaine#1145
⚡ Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/The_Voltagonist/ (Steam Community :: The Voltagonist)
⚡ Battlenet: Voltradox #11471
Click to expand......
- Written Works
- Trainer Cards
- Likes Received
- Trophy Points
- Last Activity
- Jan 5, 2019 at 8:29 AM
- Apr 28, 2014
- Mar 28, 1997
- Favourite Pokémon
- Rotom, Lucario & Gardevoir
- Favourite Pokémon Move
- Whatever gets the job done.
- Impetuous and silly
Oct 9, 2014 13 Likes