• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Let's keep things simple, Xeta, come over," Marcus said without emotion as his Bulbasaur came over to the battle field and stood his ground. He had a serious look in his eyes, he was ready to go.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Xeta dodged some of the hits, but took some major ones, he was pushed back. Marcus was concerned for his Pokemon but knew that he needed to remain calm.
"Xeta, Tackle," He said, keeping calm as his Bulbasaur tackled the Cancea as he was punching him. The Bulbasaur was weak, but felt some surge of power to keep going.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
James smiled as he looked up. “Everythings going just fine. Better than yesterday at least,” he told her. The newly evolved Burn was standing next to his trainer, looking proud and confident. James then looked at the battlefield and watched as Xeta fought. “Beat em up Marcus!” he cheered.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Xeta felt sick for one second and then something happened, he was at a bad position, one more hit and he would have fainted. Before Marcus could call out another move, Xeta fired a ball of purple of sludge, landing on the Cacnea, Xeta had learned Sludge Bomb. This was Marcus's chance, he could win now.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
James smiled as the Tynamo flew over his head and then his eyes went back to the fight. Burn then heard what Lotus said and got very mad. At a very fast speed, it tried to use Mach Punch on the Water-Grass type’s head.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Xeta panicked and would have gotten hit if it weren't for Marcus.
"Xeta, dodge the attack and use Sludge Bomb while spinning," Marcus said this casually even though he was nervous for Xeta, for him it was all about the mind games, if he could get into Alexa's head, this victory would be easier.
"You know," Marcus started as he kept his plan in the back of his mind, "Even if I lose Xeta, I still have two other Pokemon who could easily power through your's, I just let Xeta battle so he could hopefully evolve," Xeta was close to it, he could even do so after this battle, if he got lucky. The Bulbasaur followed his trainer's directions and when he used the spinning Sludge Bomb, it cause purple sludge to rain across the battlefield, Marcus decided to nickname this technique, "Sludge Rain".

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Xeta seemed confused, he was unsure what to do next, his trainer's voice was muted out, he couldn't hear a thing, there was only one option left, hit himself. He managed to cling on, hitting himself brought him to critical condition. Now he had one more move, one more move to end it.
"Xeta, use Sludge Bomb one more time," Marcus commanded, this time with an emotion behind it, determination. The Bulbasaur did as was insructed and mustered all of his energy and released a critical hit Sludge Bomb that landed on the Skiddo.

Cloudy walked into the Pokemon Center, hoping to heal her Quilava and an Eevee that she had caught along the way and that she had nicknamed Nita. She gave the Pokeballs to the woman working behind the counter and sat down nearby, waiting to get them back. After they were in tip-top shape, she planned to visit the Gym.

In the stands just behind James, a human figure made its appearance. There was no fanfare about it, no black mist or otherworldly noise; the young man in traditional Trainer clothes was just suddenly there. He leaned forward casually, arm outstretched, and brushed his index finger across the back of James's head, leaving a small trace of transparent substance. The arm jerked back sharply, as if stung.

"Unsssavory," he hissed.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
James went backwards and stared at the stranger who touched him. "What the f-" he began to think. "OK, a weirdo just touched you. Maybe you got infected with drugs or something. Uhh let's just ask the hell he just did," he thought to himself. "H- hello there. Umm, can I help you? Do you wanna challenge the gym, orr what? And uh... what did you just do to my head?" he asked.

Ike Dak was walking along Route Two, with Geck, his Treecko, perched on his shoulder and Noi, his Noibat, flying around him, excited. He had finally gotten out of that cave he had to spend the night in. "Ahhh, feels nice to stretch," He said. "Noi!" Noibat agreed, flying in circles. Geck agreed as well and he saw the next town up ahead. "Omniberry! The first town I've seen in forever!" Ike yelled. He ran and ran and ran, and finally made it to the Pokemon Center in Omniberry Town. He came to a skidding halt in the dirt and ran inside. "Nurse Joy, I have a quick question," Ike said, a little too loud. He attracted the attention of some people. He grinned sheepishly and waved it off. "Yes?" The nurse responded. "Where can I get my first gym badge?"

She thought for a while. "Well, you can go to Florania Town and challenge the gym leader there. You have to go through Florenberry cave, though." Not that cave again, Ike thought. "OK, then, thanks, ma'am!" He ran out, and retraced his steps back to the cave. "God, not this thing again." He quickly navigated to the middle, where he'd spent the night in fear of Zubats. Now, where is the exit to this thing? He thought. After an hour he heard: "Noibat!" from a few yards away. "You found the exit?" Ike asked. He followed Noi's sounds, using - not fully - echolocation until he saw a bright light. He then saw the outside world, and then he saw Florania Town. "A'ight, time to go get my first gym!" Ike yelled enthusiastically.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Marcus returned Alexa's smirk and then allowed Xeta to get off the battlefield once Jane and Alexa began their battle. Once off, Xeta began to glow, his body began to change, he was now an Ivysaur. Marcus grinned at Xeta, the newly evolved Ivysaur and returned him to his Pokeball, he let Solar and Zoro out to observe the battle. Marcus went over to congratulate Jane, but he stopped when he saw Jane greet another guy. I'll let her introduce herself, then I'll congratulate her, maybe even have a battle with Lotus.

"Hey, I'm Jane, who are you?"

At the sound of the new voice approaching, Sid-Roggoth's head wheeled around, though one of his eyes kept itself fixed on James. The other looked upon Jane, as if sizing her up. Twenty seconds of dead silence passed. Then, he inhaled deeply for another ten, before hissing out a response to Jane's inquiry. "Sssssid . . ." The hiss merged into a growl. "Rrroggoth." He extended his arm out like before, index finger rising towards Jane's face, but paused. His hand thrust out flatly. "Shhhake," he murmured.

*(OOC: Lightless can decide here whether or not to shake Sid-Roggoth's . . . hand.)

"Do you wanna challenge the gym, orr what?" James asked uncertainly. "And uh... what did you just do to my head?"

Sid-Roggoth only appeared to hear the first part of James's questions. His head swiveled to face the gym leader, though one eye was still upon Jane, while the other continued to stare at James like a fish. His mouth twisted into a smile that was just a little too wide. "Yesss . . ."

Leader Alexa had just finished re-re-re-healing her pokemon, when a sense of discomfort caused her to look up. The tip of her nose touched against Sid-Roggoth's finger. She pulled back in alarm and disgust, wiping what appeared to be . . . saliva-? . . . off of her nose.

"What the-? Kid! What is your problem? Have a little respect for personal space!"

Sid-Roggoth just stood staring at his finger. "Unsssavory," he muttered. Alexa noticed that there was a pokeball clutched in his other hand, and she struggled to change the subject. "So, uh, you want to battle too, do you? Everyone wants a piece of me today." She pointed to the other side of the field irritably. "Just get into your corner first!"

Once on opposite sides of the battlefield, Alexa flung a pokeball, and Sid-Roggoth reflected her movement in perfect symmetry. In a flash of light, Skiddo appeared on the gym leader's side, and on the challenger's, a fiery feline creature. Sid-Roggoth's too-wide smile reappeared, and his voice seemed to drop three octaves. "EmaN ruO ni gnireffo siht tpecca ,tacarroT. Etairporppa woH. Taog laicifircas A."

The only spoken battle commands thereafter came from Alexa's side of the field. Skiddo repeatedly attempted to tackle the Torracat, but a sustained flurry of Bites and Fire Fangs had it flinching practically every third move it made. The goat pokemon finally managed to get in a Leech Seed attack, right before Torracat leaped on its back and bit down upon its neck. Skiddo went rigid as a board, then dropped limply sideways. Alexa hurried to recall it before Torracat went for the throat.

Her other pokemon, Cacnea, didn't fare much better. The cactus pokemon was a hard hitter, but its movepool consisted almost exclusively of Grass-type attacks. By the time it fell to the ground steaming, it was clear to both sides that Skiddo's Leech Seed had done the most harm. Torracat shuddered and yowled in obvious pain, as the relentless plants forcibly drew nutrients from its body. Even so, Sid-Roggoth didn't recall his pokemon from Leech Seed's grasp until Alexa grudgingly withdrew her Cacnea. She placed her badge upon the ground, then with a kick, sent it skidding across the battle floor toward Sid-Roggoth.

"That's so you don't come near me again," she snapped. "Take it, and be off. You give me the creeps."

New badge in hand, face now completely void of emotion, Sid-Roggoth returned to his spot in the stands where James and Jane had first seen him. Another boy was there now. Perhaps he was . . . savory.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Marcus went over to Sid-Roggoth and wanted to tell him how he knew his command.
"Hey, name's Marcus, do you always speak backwards? Cause I can do it too, Elpmaxe na si siht," The boy learned how to speak backwards when he was watching TV, he heard a backwards line and attempted to interpret it. Eventually, he figured it out and started talking backwards.

"Uh... is it my turn?" Derek asked, nervously.

"Goddamn why are there so many of you?" Alexa groaned, healing her Cacnea and Skiddo, "I hate this job."

Derek sent out Gligar to begin. If he was going to stay in Fantamus, he'd have to keep up the facade of being a trainer. Otherwise, his parents would drag him back home.

"Let's begin," Derek grinned.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Marcus was confused as to why a Tynamo was rubbing his head, he let it continue, thinking that he might learn the reason why. Xeta came out of his Pokeball and noticed Sid-Roggoth, he nudged his leg, curious as to his behaviors.

Ike walked up to the gym of Florania town and stopped at the door. "A'ight, here's where I get my first badge!" He said. Geck chirped in agreement and Noi swooped around him. He ran inside the gym, only to see another battle starting. Alexa was fighting a tall, blonde kid with a Gligar. Damn, thought I'd get a battle early today. Alexa looked up at him and yelled, "Why the hell are there so many kids! Augh!" Ike furrowed his brow. "Sorry, ma'am. I'll just watch if that's okay, then I'll challenge you later." She nodded her gratefulness and he made his way to a group of kids already in the gym. There was one guy who looked - ahem - a little on the weird psychopath side. "Hey, guys," he said to the group of around six kids, but he wasn't gonna count, "I'm Ike. Who're you? And why's Alexa so mad?"

"I'm Derek!" called... uh... Derek, before he called out his first attack. After that quick comment, he locked in. Gligar kicked the battle off by using Quick Attack. He sped towards Thorn the Cacnea, but Thorn used Poison Sting. She tore into Gligar's body, and Gligar tumbled away.

"Nice try," Alexa smirked. She felt confident.

"Gligar, hit her with a Poison Sting of your own!" Derek ordered. Gligar zipped over to Thorn, and slashed at Thorn. The attack was super-effective, considering Cacnea's Grass typing. Thorn attempted to use Absorb, but Gligar got in a Quick Attack to deter her. He cleaned up with Knock Off, and defeated Thorn.

"Dammit!" Alexa shrieked, before turning beet red. Gym Leaders weren't supposed to swear. She hurriedly threw Turismo the Skiddo out onto the battlefield. Gligar attempted the same strategy again, striking with Poison Sting. Turismo endured the hit, but whipped around and slammed Gligar with a Horn Attack. Gligar flapped around as quickly as he could before crashing. Turismo took advantage of this, and curb-stomped him until he fainted.

"Return, Gligar. Go, Phantump! Use Ingrain."

Phantump plopped down on the ground, and drew energy from the earth. Turismo began to charge with Horn Attack. Phantump blasted him with Confuse Ray, causing him to lose his footing. Turismo skidded along the ground, until he came to a stop right in front of Phantump. Phantump struck with Feint Attack, defeating Turismo.

"Son of a- biscuit" Alexa exclaimed, her chest heaving. She gripped the Tulip back between her thumb and middle finger, and flicked it over to Derek with her index finger. Derek snatched it, and grinned. Winning badges may not have been his goal, but it sure was rewarding.

Derek returned Phantump to her Pokeball, and exited walked over to the group of trainers around the door.

TL;DR: Gligar (Derek) and Cacnea (Alexa) battle. Cacnea faints. Alexa sends out Skiddo, who beats Gligar. Derek sends out Phantump, who beats Skiddo. Derek gets badge and goes to the other trainers.

Adjusting to third-dimensional space-time was, for lack of a better word, jarring. Jane had accepted what she probably considered a "handshake" from Sid-Roggoth five minutes ago, though it felt like twenty-three human hours. Whether it had occurred before or after his battle, he had trouble telling.

As he reached out and tasted Marcus's head with his finger- (unsavory like all the others)- Jane spoke up again. "So, tell me about yourself, um, Sid-Roggoth."

Her inquiry had an immediate effect: his eyes dilated, and he sat up straighter, looking her full in the face. The formerly-blank expression was now full of yearning, and his smile, like that of an idealistic trainer itching to get on the road. "My name is Sid! I want to collect all the badges and be a pokemon master!" he declared jubilantly.

A moment later, the joyous smile was gone as quickly as it had come, and the blank expression returned as though it had never left. Sid-Roggoth glanced down absently at his leg, upon which Marcus's Bulbasaur was rubbing itself. This animal was supposed to be Marcus's bio-weapon, but the thrall did not appear to be acting aggressively. Curious. Out on the battle floor, Derek's Phantump was clearly acting in the violent manner consistent with pokemon as he understood them . . . but this? Curious, indeed.

"Hey, guys," a newcomer piped to the group. "I'm Ike. Who're you? And why's Alexa so mad?"

Just as before, Sid-Roggoth responded immediately to the inquiry. "My name is Sid! I want to collect all the badges and be a pokemon master!" he announced in an identically bright tone, as if it had been a prerecorded response.

"Hmm, Pokemon master, huh. Well, first you'd have to beat all the gyms, so I guess your response makes sense," Ike said to Sid. "So, uh, who're all these guys, and why am I not able to GET MY FIRST GYM BADGE?!" Ike said the last part with a hint of anger, but then calmed down. "A'ight, I guess I'll wait." He sat down and waited for someone to introduce themselves.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Marcus gagged, clearly there was something off about Sid-Roggoth, but he gagged cause his head was licked.
"Okay then..." He backed away slowly and recalled Xeta before deciding to watch Derek's battle.

Tessa ignored the other trainers for the time being. Standing up, she slowly walked her way past Sid. As she passed, "Maybe you could if you don't sacrifice pokemon." Tessa said in a low voice, hoping nobody heard her. By then, she had made it to the other end of the battlefield. "I feel like it's my time to win," Tessa said in a nonchalant way. Too much was going on for her to get excited over a simple battle.

"It'll be fun, Alexa, They said. You'll make friends, they said. Go die in a hole." Alexa mumbled under her breath. From behind her, as Alexa was turned around, "Maybe you should." Alexa turned around to see a female standing at the other end of the battlefield awaiting a battle. "So, another challenger. Thorn! Show her some love!" Alexa called out as her first pokemon was thrown.
As Thorn hit the ground, Tessa threw out her main, Star. The battle was initiated. Tessa called out quickly, "Charge!" Knowing that most grass moves were on the special side. Alexa called out, "Poison Sting!" In a half rage, not caring about Tessa's move. Star took the hit without much of a reaction. "Now Spark." Tessa called as Star bolted to the Cacnea. The grass type got knocked down from the powered up electric move, finding it hard to get back up. Alexa, who was mad at Tessa's previous comment, didn't pay attention to that. "Thorn, no slacking! Beat it up with a Tackle!" Star allowed the grass pokemon to slowly topple itself closer and finish it off itself.
"You could've told that it couldn't finish Star." Tessa called over, pointing out the leader's mistake. Her anger was ruining her battling. Alexa heard that and couldn't believe what she heard. The trainer was trying to coach a GYM LEADER. "THE BATTLE'S NOT OVER YET!!!!!" Alexa screamed in rage and threw out Turismo. Tessa snarked back to Alexa. "You actually gonna try, or rage quit like you did with that Sid kid over there?" She asked while signaling for another Charge from Star. Alexa grew mader than before for no real reason. "Tur-Turismo! Razor Leaf!" Alexa called, tripping over her own words. The Skiddo lept forward, excited for another battle and sent a volley of leaves to Star. The Shinx, with all his sp.defense buffs, took little damage from the attack. Tessa took her time to shine and called out, "Now, Spark!" Star ran forward, crackling with electricity from all the charges. Being how there is a slight delay after each attack, Star his the Skiddo at the best possible timing. Some might call it beginers luck, but it worked. Turismo fainted.
Tessa grinned to Alexa. "Good battle, Mrs.Temper." She said with a half laugh. Alexa started to calm down after the battle, realizing that Tessa was just joking. "Yea, good battle?" Alexa said, unsure what exactly took place. Knowing she was beated, Alexa handed Tessa her badge. Tessa then took her leave and headed back to the stands.

Jane's singing was immediately repellent to Sid-Roggoth, as was most human music in general. It was ordered and melodic: the antithesis of the tin flute piping used to sate Lord Azathoth. He fled the gym on all fours, not stopping until he arrived at the town Pokemon Center. There, his senses returned to him, and he stood dormant by the double-doors, waiting. A few human minutes passed, and by-the-by, some trainers came in through the double doors. They gave him a passing stare, looking mainly at his mud-caked hands, and he watched as they handed their pokeballs to a pink-haired nurse at the counter. She took the balls with a smile, placed them on a machine, and returned them seconds later.

To blend in, he did the same. She gave him a similar uncomfortable look like the others had, but thankfully asked no questions.

Sid-Roggoth turned his gaze to a map on the wall, and after a little decoding, discovered that it symbolized the "Fantamus Region." If he wanted to get to his ultimate destination, the Palace of Kaiora, he would first need to acquire a greater variety of badges, which the humans seemed covet. He drew out his Tulip Badge and stared at it intently.

"Where do I get more of these?" he growled softly, turning the badge over and over in his fingers. "Where? Where? Where do I get more of these?"

*(OOC: Sid-Roggoth is anxious to move on. However, he'll need at least one companion to passably emulate human behavior along the way, and show him where to go next.)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Marcus was bored, besides why linger here when you can get to a gun with a leader that doesn't have anger issues. He left when he realized that and went to the Pokemon Center, returning Solar and Zoro to their Pokeballs. He walked in and noticed Jane and Sid-Roggoth.
"Sup guys, where to now?" He looked at Gastro, why was he rubbing himself in Marcus's hair? He then looked at Sid, he was definately, interesting, but questionable behaviors aside, he seemed alright.
"So Sid, what do you want to do now?" He thought that if he hung out with him, then he might be able to learn some things about him, also, Sid-Roggoth just seemed cool in general.

Hmm, ignored, I guess, Ike thought when some of the people left the gym. "Ah, well," He said. "Alexa, care for a battle? Or..." He said. "Tomorrow would be great, if you can wait," She responded. "Okay, then. It's settled. I'm staying overnight!" He said. Ike ran to the Pokemon Center, where he found Sid and two other people he'd never met before, but he'd seen them in the gym. "Hey, guys. I'm Ike, even though I guess you already know that. I didn't get to know before, but who're you?"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
James decided to leave the gym as well since it was getting boring for him to keep on watching battles. He decided to head to the center to heal and then he placed his Pokéballs in the tray for Nurse Joy to heal his Pokémon inside. Then he turned and saw some of the others from the gym, so he decided to walk up to them. "Well, Ike, I'm James. And these are Marcus and Jane," he said pointing at each respective person. "Do any of you guys wanna head through Xeleon Forest, by the way?" he asked.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Marcus made a little wave indicating his precense.
"Yeah, who knows, maybe the next gym leader will be consistently professional, instead of having anger issues," Marcus joked as he let out Xeta, he sniffed Sid-Roggoth's leg, hoping to get some sort of info from it.

Tessa left the gym herself after gaining a badge. As she saw most of the others at the pokemon center, Tessa went to go join them. By the time she had entered, Jame's latest comment was heard. "I might as well join you. I got nothing better to do."

"Me too," Derek nodded, responding to Tessa's comment. He had ditched the gym, and strolled over to the Pokemon Center. His Pokemon were presently being healed.

Derek needed to prove to Tessa that he wasn't some weirdo. Plus, the forest sounded cool!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nurse Joy called his name and James got his Pokéballs back. Then he returned back to the group.

"Alright, see ya later Ike and Sid. I'm planning on going right now, nothing better to do, like you guys said. If we have to we can just camp at the forest, should be safe enough. I highly thought it'll come to that though. I mean I guess it's sort of long," he began ranting to himself. "Oops, sorry. Let's get going."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!" Marcus shouted although he did feel a twinge of embarrassment as soon as he shouted. He ran out of the Pokemon Center, letting out Venus and Solar so they could spend some time out of their Pokeballs. He noticed Jane chasing down Gastro and chuckled when he saw it.

Tessa soon dissipated outside next to Marcus. "You don't have to scream." She said, joking at him. Star wandered around Tessa as the two walked down. Turning around to Jane, "So, looks like the Tadpole might become a problem."

The humans around Sid-Roggoth were now behaving in a manner he had witnessed before. He'd known a few hive minds in times of old, and two things they did were move together, and work towards a common goal. It wasn't quite the same with these trainers, but if he merely imitated their actions, soon he would avoid suspicion altogether. Jane had explained that traveling the whole region was necessary. James had elaborated further, specifying the Xeleon Forest as the next traversal point. The next thing he knew, the entire group of trainers had started shouting or forming alliances. Well, then-

"I AM BEING VOCAL, LIKE THE OTHERS!" he boomed, running carefully after Marcus and Jane in a manner that kept him upright. His legs thrust the rest of his body forward, but his upper torso sagged limply backwards, giving him the appearance of a string-less marionette. It seemed he had chosen his companions well, for their direction took them northwest. It wasn't a direct route to the next city with a gym, but going through the Xeleon Forest would circumvent the mountain directly north.

*(OOC: Suggest making the next setting in the midst of Xeleon Forest.)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
OOC: The event that might happen soon should not be loud so not many rpers should be able to witness it
BIC: James blinked and then shrugged as it appeared they have already taken off for the forest. He left the center and quickly left Florania Town and reached Xeleon Forest. He began to wander around looking at all the Pokémon and the enviroment around him. There were a few vines and a lot of leaves, but the path was mostly clear and could be seen by the footprints if not the road.

James heard a noise and immediately turned. Then he heard another and this time saw where it came from. It was the sound of a small Budew, hiding. Upon further inspection, James saw it was injured. He took it into his hands and it send a powder which caused the trainer to sneeze. The Budew left the trainer and started running away. James managed to catch it and said,"Don't worry, you're safe with me." The small Pokémon nodded and the boy took out one of his remaining balls, a Friend Ball. "Go in, it'll keep you safe," he whispered. The Pokémon touched the Pokéball and within a few seconds it was captured. "I gotta reach Nurse Joy and heal it as soon as possible," he thought worried.

James kept on heading through the path and eventually saw a human figure. He kept on going and realized it was Jane. "Hey! Guess you went on ahead of me," he said with a small laugh. "Do you even know wh-" he was interrupted as he saw something behind Jane. It was a pack of Houndour, growling.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Marcus laughed when Sid-Roggoth yelled, it was funny to see him attempt to fit in, Marcus liked it better when he didn't.
"Alright Sid, your part of the crew now, let's go," He laughed when Tessa joked around with him, it just was made him happy that he had friends to go on this journey with.

Tessa heard the laughter from Marcus. "So, your a laugher. Interesting." She said making a mental notation. Tessa turned back to the direction of the forest. "Guessing we head this way?" She said in a question without questioning it. Making the question a statement, she ran off in the forests direction. "Hurry up!"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Marcus had no idea what that meant, but he went along with it.
"Alright, wait, GUYS I GOT THIS!" Marcus was walking ahead and noticed the Houndour attacking Jane and James, which made him send out Venus.
"Venus, Water Gun!" The Marill nodded as she fired the beam of water at what seemed to be the leader of the pack, only angering the pack more.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
OOC: no more people please
BIC: James was about to send out his Pokemon when a pair of people in white silver and gold foil suits appeared. The male had red hair and the female blue. "Stop! We need to capture these Pokemon for their safety," the female said. Then they sent out a Dustox and Beautifly and began attacking the Pokemon. At first James let them fight, but they're attacks kept on being more and more aggressive. "Hey, what are you going to do with the after you capture them?" he asked. "We don't have to answer your questions," the male said. "And if you interfere we will have to battle you." James send out his Pokemon and stared hard at them. "If you don't tell me then we will fight," he said seriously. Then the pair stared back.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Marcus seemed genuinely confused, bit he was definately upset, who did these people think they were?
"Okay, so you mean to tell me that you want to capture these Pokemon that attacked us, and refuse to exlain why, doesn't add up," He was stating his mind, and was ready to battle if necessary.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Venus, use Return. No one just asks to catch a Pokemon without sharing their intentions, do you want to use them for your team?" Venus nodded and used the normal type move on the Beautifly, spraying a Potion on the leader of the Houndour pack, which made the Fire-Dark Type happy.