• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Should James be dumb flirt

• yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, hes fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Just imagining an edgelord being reduced to a punching bag.
Yea well now that he's powerless James would beat him up without hesitation. And he's a depressed nerd (he's actually a flirty nerd, but nobody likes that. Also I just realized all those times he got rejected... It was cuz he's ugly. You guys are mean, glasses people have feelings too ya know)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Calm down child... Also if James bleeds again like with Jane after depression arc, then he'll still smile at her. Even if tes or Gina does it. With boys he'll take it and enjoy his pain. He doesn't usually like pain, but when he does feel it he makes the most out of it

sSoul

Previously Swirled
HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
*dies

Bored and did this.
Lilith: I didn't know where I was going with her. She still needs to meet new people. Joseph or Jane? Who should she be with? Who knows, she's really weird anyways.
Joseph: Needs more personality
Jane: Kinda edgy for my liking. Her eating disorder can be improved if Lightless reads up on eating disorders. She also seems really self insert-esque.
James: Stop flirting. You would be fine otherwise.
Marcus: Blueberry hair. I think his personality can be improved a bit as well.
Tessa: Really bland in the beginning but she's okay now. She isn't too special though, she kinda melds together in the mess that is Fantamus. Hopefully her arc fixes that.

Gina: She's been in like four posts.
Sid-Roggoth: One of the most unique takes on a Pokemon OC ever. Pretty unique.
Derek: I like that he's just an average guy with some personality and a love of comic books. He isn't some other worldly being and he doesn't have some disorder or tragic backstory or flirting shit, he adds balance.
Ike: Reverse Hysan but with more personality

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Dan: Derek but less personality and thinks James is psychopath. Also no nerdness.On other news... Is your wifi up yet?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh and James stopped flirting. Now he Just holds on to the small hope of not dying alone. Now he's like Marcus... no more like beginning James. Eww... So bland

It's fine, Dan has not really felt like part of the RP anyway. Mostly because I cannot post at the rate that the rest of you so and my character is not as creative as Sig to make up for it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Speaking of which, who will be the lucky and brave contestant who will start bringing James back up to normal? Find out next time when someone posts! (Unless they just don't interact with James in which it's after that post)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Hmst, how shall I improve Marcus, he gets depressed a lot,(two times) and I cannot get Gina to be relevant, maybe she should participate in the tourney, she only has three Pokemon, so maybe she could start building her team shortly after.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hmst, how shall I improve Marcus, he gets depressed a lot,(two times) and I cannot get Gina to be relevant, maybe she should participate in the tourney, she only has three Pokemon, so maybe she could start building her team shortly after.
His depression is mostly him realizing his friends are undergoing a lot of negative emotion, nothing that bad actually happened to him so I suggest it's taken care of before ours since it's less severe, shall I say