• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Should James be dumb flirt

• yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, hes fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
you have, I'm just waiting for glaceon and then a final list on who's participating to start the tourney. Oh and by the way guys, NO LEGENDS. until post league.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
no like none of you guys can get it. against the rules. till post league. then you'd have to ask stell, and I don't have a problem, but you'd also have to tell me about the encounter and I will tell you about it too. the capture part you have to ask stell though, like usual

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I know, but i'm referring to the part like how you are going to FIND it, I ask you tell me about it. i don't need to know how you catch. like for people that DONT know:
let's say you want moltres. tell me how you are going to find that pokemon, then tell stell all the necessary stuff to actually GET it

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
okay btw guys
I'm just waiting for glaceon and then a final list on who's participating to start the tourney.
well i guess i don't need glaceon anymore but i still need the other thing. also what even was james' old personality? i think it's funny him being punching bag idiot flirt

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
no,No,NO, NOOOOO! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! james was gonna have his nose start bleeding and then him flirt with jane! also respond to ike guys

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
KEEP ON BEATING UP JAMES! PLEASE LIGHTLESS! HIT HIM IN THE GUT!
also pls respond to ike. also I meant with the guard

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I wanna see Jane's reacting to her childhood friend coughing blood because of her. like... seriously. and him just being insanely happy despite what's happening