• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Should James be dumb flirt

• yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, hes fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Le Mockingchu has had enough of waiting for other RPers to post responses for battles, so Le Mockingchu will not be participating in PvP battles for a while. Or maybe not, if the RPer Le Mockingchu engages with is consistent.

Who is doing the tournament and who is not. Whether Dan partakes will be based on this, though likely he'll compete. Though given my schedule, might be tricky.

Currently It's...
Entering:
Lilith
James
Tessa
Joseph
Undecided:
Ike (don't want fastt to battle if he's gonna do like one post a week)
Derek
Dan
Marcus
Gina
Not Entering:
Sid-Roggoth
Jane
DId I forget anyone?

Last edited:
Or... and bear with me for a second... what if our OCs weren't the only trainers in existence who want to enter this tournament?

Also, if @fasttypingyay goes ahead and either continues/just finishes (please do the second option) our battle, Derek is in.

Alright I decided to have Dan enter. Makes no sense for his character not to. I apologize for numbers issue this might make, and he can fight nameless extras if needed.

Lillian? That random ice-town igloo-living girl? The one I never thought I'd see again after battling her and using her as a plot point? Uh... I might bring her back for like a few days. She could live on Infernius. I'm just not that great at controlling two people through an RP.

Heyyyyyyy so you know how I'm getting left in the dust because apparently fastt either has a life, has forgotten how to post, or has died. And... I'm locked in a battle with him. So would anyone be opposed to me auto-ing my way out of the battle (just this once, I hope)? I'd make myself lose (I planned to lose from the beginning), so it's not like I'd be roasting Ike. Thoughts?

I don't want to skip. I'll auto (okay, sue me, I've auto-d before) for a slight bit and then do a condensed version of my way up to Zormy Town. Sorry @fasttypingyay but you've been taking eons too long. It's the reverse-Hysan problem :D

[just saying, I get it if life got in the way, fastt. I don't mean to actually be a jerk, I just want to progress.]

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
BTW a guy at the beginning of the gym gives you an hm for every gym after you beat it. the first gym gave you cut, which you need for xeleon forest. the second gave you rock smash which you needed for boulder tunnel. the third one gives you rock climb. the fourth fly, fifth surf, sixth whirlpool, seventh strength, eighth waterfall.

I don't want to skip. I'll auto (okay, sue me, I've auto-d before) for a slight bit and then do a condensed version of my way up to Zormy Town. Sorry @fasttypingyay but you've been taking eons too long. It's the reverse-Hysan problem :D

[just saying, I get it if life got in the way, fastt. I don't mean to actually be a jerk, I just want to progress.]
if u auto'd me thats fine with me dont worry

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Welp now it’s now you’re 8 hours past everyone and don’t have 2 badges, tbh I don’t get how you went through boulder tunnel since you needed rock smash from the second gym

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I got the Frostencool Badge, Nebulix. Also, yeah, you're right, LittleGreenBean. In that case I might involve Katia, not Lillian.
Alright thanks.
Ok so I can use the tournament to win, but that’d just boost James’ already huge ego. @SoulDemon still getting alerts? Also I’m thinking of doing showdown to decide this. Is that fine?