• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Should James be dumb flirt

• yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, hes fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well shoot. I'll have Derek leave the ferry to go back to Zormy after learning it doesn't depart for a while (I don't think it's evening in Derek's life rn)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
James shifting in personality. Ez plot hole bad RP kys nebulix. Nah just kidding, I thought she meant him being triggered at Marcus

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Tessa would just destroy the two of them in the tournament later on.
Also, vote for a timeskip to the tourney?
I'd do it, but I'm waiting for you to post so James can flirt. then souls will probably post, and then I can initiate a time skip. also Tes is EZ. oh and it's 3v3, singles, since that's the least amount. (not counting derek and ike cuz ike is not even in zormy yet and I highly doubt derek will battle)

I'd do it, but I'm waiting for you to post so James can flirt. then souls will probably post, and then I can initiate a time skip. also Tes is EZ. oh and it's 3v3, singles, since that's the least amount. (not counting derek and ike cuz ike is not even in zormy yet and I highly doubt derek will battle)
I'm on my phone now, so it's hard to post a decent post while a conversation is going on in discussion NEBULIX!!!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
ok lol, just post so james can get rekt and i can make tourney. btw, showdown is fine? if anyone doesn't want to, we can sort something out

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
ye. also i'm going to evolve my pokemon too. and it was just supposed to decide who would win. if we can't do that, I suggest having us decide here, cuz I'm not wasting a week trying to beat one of us RPers.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
you don't cuz the tourney isn't there. read the first post. you use rock smash which you got from the gym and go through boulder tunnel. though again, if you're lost I highly suggest reading the first post. it'll probably answer your questions on how to get from here to there. also it tells you where are the gyms. Oh, and btw should I put the HMs from the gyms there?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I just learned this by my first time trying to figure it out LOL. ok so what I did was highlight "this" and then I clicked on the thing next to A on the top of the tool bar, and I inserted the link

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
now all im waiting for is for tessa to roast james and then i can start tourney since marcus didn't do anything. WAIT! I need to know what characters are FOR SURE going to do it, or else I can't start the tourney