• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Should James be dumb flirt

• yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, hes fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's a little Farfetch'd (sorry not sorry) for a group of teenagers. I mean, an eating disorder maybe (though it is portrayed slightly inaccurately by Lightless), dead parents are a bit far off, suicidal James, neglected Lilith, and then fricking Derek is just a normal teen reading comic books. Seriously, all of these people are in the same group?

That's a little Farfetch'd (sorry not sorry) for a group of teenagers. I mean, an eating disorder maybe (though it is portrayed slightly inaccurately by Lightless), dead parents are a bit far off, suicidal James, neglected Lilith, and then fricking Derek is just a normal teen reading comic books. Seriously, all of these people are in the same group?
Tessa has an arc going on about her parents (hopefully) that explains that. It's been discussed through conversation first.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I think it'd be anticlimactic if James was saved and everything is fine. If he is saved like that he'll probably just be distant from everyone. Also if I just knew which of us are doing in the tourney I wouldn't have had to make that post

If this RP doesn't die off. But whatever. I mean, I like this RP, but a few things bother me.
Also, damn it, I started writing my post to give a perfect opening for Jane to share a room with her or something, but I have to edit some trash.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Okay James is probably gonna be unconscious during the tournament (rip) and then when he wakes up he's gonna hate everyone till someone cures him having worse depression than jane

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Same. I don't know why she's the one I'm waiting on, but same. Also, I love how you guys are autoing the FUCK out of james

True, I tried to not make my post too auto with words like "try" but probably didn't do the best job and like 3 other posts happened in a minute.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Was it banned before? I don't know... anyways now it is ok, I guess. Anyways, if someone wants to comfort James, I suggest it's someone who isn't gonna be like,"what's wrong? How can I make you feel better?"

Dan might develop empathy after he recovers from GETTING PUNCHED IN THE FACE FOR NO REASON!

Anyway I'll let someone who knows James better than Dan to give the pep talk. I gotta feed my animals.

Nah, I was just describing how Dan felt AND USED CAPS FOR EMPHASIS

XD

Nah, the mature stuff is fine If limited. Though the pace is too darn fast for me to keep up XD

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Now Marcus is depressed.... again, maybe I should have added Abyss into this RP, he would fit in perfectly.