• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Should James be dumb flirt

• yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, hes fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can name some times in Fantamus before the flirting that I for one thought were fun.

The Roselia/Roserade fiasco. The initial meeting between characters, seeing who had chemistry (not the lovey-kind). When we got dinner (althought James might've done flirting then).

Also, LittleGreenBean, thanks for not roasting Derek :D
Just leave Derek to his comic books.

I really channeled my inner hormonal teenager (okay, yeah, I'm still a teen, but not as pervy as the dudes in my post) for my last post in the RP. Enjoy the minds of teenage boys.

I wanna post, but I'm gonna wait for Mockingchu to do that first.

EDIT: Also, question. Who do I contact to know if I can get a mega or not?

Yeah, I saw in the rules section for Pokemon RPs. I think I still need a bit of planning, but soon I'll have a good arc set up for Ike and Geck (or maybe even Karp).

I guess since technically having one mega means you can have them all (though not use them all at once), the staff and moderators need to approve your single selection of a mega Pokemon.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well it’s not against the rules or anything, though yea I’d like to know how you get the stones since that part is set in this RP. Anyways so we got:
Joseph, Marcus, James, Dan, Tessa for the tourney? Is that it?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
There can be some npcs and stuff, but I think maybe there should at least be prelims? Just 8 trainers seem a bit short too

sSoul

Previously Swirled
And then when you have a match for OCs for example, James and Tessa, you can use showdown to settle it. Just a suggestion, I can help if you like.

I have a suggestion: don't do showdown. As much as I hate to admit it, Nebulix is insanely good at it and he'll find a way to beat you even if he's at 1% hp and you're at 100%

Okay, I came up with this...:
Joseph: Female NPC
Marcus: Tessa
Dan: James
Ike: Male NPC
Female NPC: Male NPC
( I randomized it using a wheel if you were wondering)

EDit: Yeah, I don't recommend showdown because it's moreso based off the skill of us, not our OCs. And I changed it for drama too)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Okay. Not gonna lie, I’m a bit scared of Dan xD also
I have a suggestion: don't do showdown. As much as I hate to admit it, Nebulix is insanely good at it and he'll find a way to beat you even if he's at 1% hp and you're at 100%
I hope this doesn’t irritate you, but I mean it when I say thank you for the compliment.