• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Should James be dumb flirt

• yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, hes fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
RP Link: https://pokecharms.com/threads/fantamus-region.18830/

So, yeah. I'm still here, even though I said I was a ghost. BUT! I got a great idea for an RP. So, I just hope this doesn't die. Also quick note: I'm looking for UNBELIEVABLY commited RPers, since I have a plot for this long enough PAST a pokemon league. Anyways, let's get on to the rp.

NOTE: I will not be saying the plot since I think it'd be no fun to have spoilers. But trust me when I say I have past league tournament level plot ready.

Anyways, I'll just give a lot of details about the region, rules, and bios.

Region:
To begin with, the ocean is surrounding the entire region, and it's also separated. There are a couple islands, but there are two mainland parts of the region. You start in West Fantamus, but there is also a large East Fantamus. If you have any extra questions about the locations in the region, just ask me. Here they are in order:

You start in Freshleaf Town. Then, Omniberry Town. Go through Florberry Cave and reach Florania Town. After beating the gym there, pass through Xeleon Forest. You'll eventually reach Frostencool City. Beat the gym and head through Boulder Tunnel. You would've now reached Zormy Towne. Use the ferry to reach Infernius Isle, which houses a volcano and the third gym.

Once done head over to Mt Hernest south of Frostencool City. Use Rock Climb to reach the top of the mountain and then ski down to Tenimous Towne. Finish the gym there and now fly or ferry over to Starlite City, past Mt Surfseid. Now you have reached East Fantasma.

You can explore the wonderful Starlite City, and then head south where Lapras Lake is at. If you keep heading south you'll reach Aquaria City. Beat the gym there and keep heading even more south. You'll by then have reached Tronius City and the sixth gym. Head northeast and you'll find the Boda. Keep heading north and you'll find Clay's Ranch at the base of a mountain. Climb Stellae Mountain and you'll reach Astronomous City.

Finish the gym there and you can explore the Safari Zone. Now, you go back to Starlite using a strange method. Next, surf, ferry, or fly over to the Surfseid Villages. Eventually, you'll reach Mt Surfseid and will be able to head over to Kaiora and get your final gym badge. But first you'll have to do something...

Well finally after getting your last gym badge there's only one place to go. Head over back to Infernius Isle. The newly made Pokémon League there is on top of the volcano there. Don't be scared though, Mt Infernius is dormant. Finish the tournament there, and there! You're now the Fantamus Champion!

Here's a map of Fantamus Region. Thank you very much Mockingchu for the hard work it took to make this.
600774_Map_7.jpg

Now for rules:
1. Follow all Pokécharms rules. Like, if you don't you're bad. (just kidding)
2. Don't be rude or disrespectful to any RPers.
3. If you're not experienced, DON'T join. This is meant for committed, dedicated, and experienced RPers only.
4. Say 2ez4u in Other to show you read the rules
5. You're only allowed to have 2 OCs max.
6. I might add more rules but this is all I can think of

Bio TIME!:

Name:
Appearance: (doesn't need to be detailed)
Personality: (Doesn't have to be stated but you're character should have one)
RP Example: (not need for Pruie people)
Other:

Annnd that's it!

@Kibago
@LittleGreenBean
@Mockingchu
@Lightless
@Cloudswift

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: James Dumble
Appearance: Round glasses; pale skin; Shaggy black hair; Dark brown eyes (not including 'clothes cause they change)

Last edited:
Appearance: Lilith Diaz usually keeps her shoulder-length brown hair held back in a messy bun, along with small sideswept bangs. She has two small star birthmarks under her left eye and has a stocky build. She usually wears a black turtleneck (though the color changes often), blue torn jean shorts, black tights, and brown combat boots. Her clothing usually changes as I describe it though.
Personality: Not afraid to speak her mind about anything. Lilith gets along with most people and can make just about anyone smile. Lilith is also very weird. She often pronounces things weird on purpose (she pronounces her name "Lilith" as "Lil-eye-th") and if she were to fall out of a tree and face plant, she'd just pick herself up and say, "That was slightly painful".
Back Story: Her father died while she was young. Her mother is one of those soccer moms and wasted the money she earned from her job on her youngest son, spoiling him, giving him Pokemon and giving Lilith and her sister low self esteem.
Other: Plays guitar and has a few Pokemon already. 2ez4u

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Name: Marcus Windman
Appearance: African American(gonna be detailed even though not needed, mostly cause I plan on asking people to draw this person), Jade green eyes, azure blue hair, a black baseball with a purple X on it.
Personality: mature, usually quiet and keeps to himself, isn't the biggest fan of socialization but does it anyway at times.
RP Example: Tyler looked out the window, his mind full of wonder and excitement. Today was the day he would begin his journey, he had no time to stay here. The boy got dressed and ran downstairs, being careful not to trip.
"Love you mom," Tyler told his mother as he kissed her on the cheek and left his house to get his first Pokemon. The boy remembered how many boys and girls in his neighborhood went straight to Route One without a Pokemon, he knew better than that however, so he went straight to the Professor's Lab. There was a note on the desk saying, "Out running errands, pick your choice of a Pokemon," Tyler shrugged, but he dismissed it and took the middle Pokeball, once in hand, he left.
Other: 2ez4u

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Basically, write a post of what you would normally type if you were in an RP. I need that so I can tell if you're experienced enough to join

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
you know what? Everyone can start out with 1 unevolved starter. just... don't start with bagon or poipole. just something like sewaddle. Also James has a chimchar. that's fine too

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Please don't hate me I wanna stay your friend... I just don't think that example is experienced enough (please don't be mad at me)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
It is okay, I am still your friend, I guess I am not cut out for every RP, though I do wish to join, I will attempt to refine this example of a post.

Gotta scrap an OC together. Thinking...

Okay, this guy is going to be pretty flat at first (considering I just kinda smashed him together) but he'll grow as we progress.

NAME: Derek Fox
APPEARANCE: Thin musculature; 6'1"; trimmed blond hair that is combed back but often messy; bright blue eyes; has a red, gray, and blue t-shirt that he cycles through; has two pairs of khaki shorts, two pairs of athletic shorts (orange and black), and a pair of jeans; has a maroon hoodie
PERSONALITY/ASPIRATIONS: Overall pretty chill. He makes an attempt to kind to everyone, even if he despises them. He really likes Comics, especially "Noivern Man", "Golurk Man", and "The Zap". He wants to be an actor, but his family isn't necessarily supportive on that front. His grandfather was a seasoned battler, so battling runs in the family. He came to Fantamus promising his family he would take part in the gym challenge. But really, he's here for Starlite City, where Pokewood, a movie studio, is located. Received a Gligar from his father the day before he left.
BACKSTORY: This is kind of touched on above. He doesn't have a rough upbringing. He has a loving mother and father, as well as a brother who he antagonizes. The only rough part of his life is the fact that his parents don't want him to be an actor.
OTHER: There are multiple phrases he hates such as "that's a bust" and "2ez4u"

Name: Felix Waters
Appearance: Felix is a young man that stands at 6' and has dirty blonde hair that is somewhat shaggy. He has blue eyes and a crooked nose. He is tall and muscular, spent from a childhood of training. He wears a green t-shirt, with a black leather jacket over it. He also wears blue jeans and black converse sneakers.
Personality: Felix is one tough customer never giving up in battle, and having incredible battle sense. He is very direct with people often telling the truth, and acting intense. He has a somewhat increased sense of self-worth, and has a set of morals that he follows.
RP Example:
“Punch Dude? That sounds...interesting. Not really a comic book hero name, but I guess it works.” Ryker said laughing. His shoulders were relaxied and there was a large grin on his face in contrast to Melusine’s battle ready posture. He pulled his arms up behind his back, to pop it giving a quick stretch to his limbs. “My real name is Ryker Williams. I’m the sidekick in training to Captain Rumble and freshman in this school. And I guess I’m also Punch Dude.” He gave another laugh. “Well, I guess it’s for me to fight. Aaron, watch my stuff please.” Ryker tossed his backpack near his friend.
Ryker fought his hands together and grinned. “Nice to meet you Melusine. Now keep your eye on the prize.” And in a second he was gone. But in two lines surrounding Melusine was clones of the boy, like a runway of sorts. They all cracked their knuckles in unison, and plastered to each of their faces was that childish grin. And they were off, charging at the girl. Like waves coming from both sides. The obvious choice of evasion was to run forward or backwards for the attacks to miss. It was a blantantly obvious evasion choice. So why would Ryker do this, instead of his usual circle formation. The first Ryker to arrive rushed for a roundhouse kick aiming for Melusine’s head, while another Ryker adjacent to him aimed a punch to her side.
Other: 2ez4u is a strange term, that often confuses most scholars. Some claim it holds the secret to life's biggest mysteries and others claim that it's an enigma to only confuse those who decide to get wrapped up in simple things. Felix thinks it sounds more along the lines of cough.

Name: Olivia Miles

Appearance: Olivia has long, shaggy black hair, with a fringe long enough to cover both eyes. She's tall, and extremely pale, with a waifish figure, and visible pink scars, on the left side of her face. She also has a white medical eyepatch. She wears a long-sleeved, high collar black blouse, with a navy blue ribbon at the chest, and a black pannier skirt. Her legs are covered with black tights, and platformed mary-janes.

RP Sample: was like stepping out of old clothes.

Valentina glanced down at herself, and suddenly, she was translucent. Her tail was passing through the door of the morgue's freezer, and her own body bag. The circus hadn't even bothered to claim her corpse, or give her a funeral.

She flew out of the morgue, her mind set on one thing, and one thing only; finding her son. Now that she too was dead, she could finally be with him again, if only they could go to heaven together. She could finally have the tiny bit of joy she'd had in her miserable life back.

Valentina cried out as she rattled through the hospital morgue. Eridan. Eridan. She had to find him.

Personality: Olivia is reserved and jumpy, and she keeps most of her body fully covered, even in the summer. However, she also loves to perform, and her main goal is to be the Fantamus Queen. She performs wearing a mask, to hide her scarred, acid burned face, left from an attack when she was little, for which she was bullied a lot at school, and made to believe that she is ugly. She will only take her mask off when she has achieved her goal.

Other: 2ez4u

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
By the way, the professor gives normal starters, but you can start with other unevolved pokemon, too. Just 1 only though.

Name: Tessa Willow
Appearance: Blonde hair with striking green eyes. She has white skin, and wears a light blue jacket over a dark purple tank top. She also wears a baby blue skirt and a slightly darker pair of leggings.
Personality: Tessa likes to act cute even if the moment doesn't need it. She likes to try new things including clothings and places, which is why she wants to go on a trip around the Fantamus region. Tessa has that feel that causes everyone to like her, even if she is annoying.
Back Story: Basic run down: She is from Snowpoint, Sinnoh. Her family died from a fire, where she moved to a costal town to live with a cousin. Not liking to live in the region where her family died, she wanted to go somewhere else she can take a journey around. Before she left, Tessa got a Shinx as a going away present, which she uses as a starter.
RP Example: Tessa waved goodbye to her cousin and her uncle and aunt. They stood on a dock across the way as she stood on the bow of the boat. It was heading to the Fantamus Region, a place surrounded by water. Other than that, she knew nothing about the region. "See you later!" She called out to her family as the ship moved out. Taking that as a leave, Tessa turned around and made her way to her sleeping quarters.

As she entered her quarters, Tessa let her Shinx out. "Hey there." She said quietly, slowly kneeling down before it. The electric type slowly walked forward to her. "You need a name. Hrmm, how about Star?" She asked her pokemon. The Shinx smiled at the name and pulled it's tail around to show it's star on the end. That caused Tessa to giggle. "We still have some time before we reach Fantamus, so sit tight."
Other: 2ez4u. Also, the rp example is based a week before the rp starts.