• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Should James be dumb flirt

• yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, hes fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, I came up with this...:
Joseph: Female NPC
Marcus: Tessa
Dan: James
Ike: Male NPC
Female NPC: Male NPC
( I randomized it using a wheel if you were wondering)

EDit: Yeah, I don't recommend showdown because it's moreso based off the skill of us, not our OCs. And I changed it for drama too)
So do we come up with the NPC Pokemon and timeskip the one where the Female NPC and Male NPC fight?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yea or if you want to make a name and Pokémon and stuff for the npc that’s fine, but I guess you can just skip the quarterfinals part. Unless you are me and god jacob. By the way, how do you wanna sort out who wins? @Godjacob

Here are some rules for the fight:
1. No autoing. This should go without saying.
2. Don't catch new Pokemon for sake of the fight (talking about you, Nebulix. In Pruie, you were all like, "I need a water type to counter Dapper_cat's team1!!!")
3. Battles will be randomized so people don't pick and choose who they would easily one-shot (cough, cough Nebulix cough cough)
4. Be courteous about winning/losing. Don't rub it in or be a sore loser.
5. Don't be too OP. Don't say something like, "and then Swadloon used flamethrower with 100% accuracy lololol".
6. Don't be that guy who dodges everything and make sure your Pokemon actually get knocked out. Your Swadloon cannot handle 50 Draco Meteors.
7. Read every post carefully so you don't cause continuity errors.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I think by the semifinals everyone’s Pokemon is level 20. Before that two level 20s and then a level 15. Cuz we only using 3 Pokemon

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yeah, but then I suggest doing it after the npc badge, so I recommend typing out the battle, even if it’s short. (Not like a couple of sentences short, like a paragraph short)

Well, I planned on using Star, around lv 24 and Nido, 19. So I might have Bagon be around 17 to even out the leveling a little bit for the battle. Seems fair?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Quick question, did you match up Tessa and Marcus on purpose? now I'm definitely taking an L.
Also I plan on using Xeta, Venus and Eric, now Eric gets to be a troll and refuse until absolutely nessesary.

Ah of course, Dan up against James. I would go against the OP.

If anyone on my team evolves during the tournament, it will be Snivy and I would do it after a match rather than mid-match. Might have Dan's egg hatch as well, though that Pokemon won't be part of the tournament.

I don't mind, though if you or I make the randomize call there could be a claim of bias depending on the result. For example, if I were to spin the wheel and it just happened to land on me and I say this, you all would (Rightfully) suspect I just made that claim to give Dan the win even if it happened to be the truth.

I think I had Dan already answered Joseph's question if he was gonna be in the tournament, but looking back on my post it's understandable that my word choice did not make that very clear XD

Sigh...this isn't easy to say. Maybe it is, and I am just being all melodramatic about it. Anyway Bummer, our old dog, is having some...issues. Age is catching up with him, hearing is sometimes shaky and now he seems to be unable to put much weight on his back right leg which makes moving around rather hard.

Probably gonna take him to the vet tomorrow. Hoping for the best, of course, though my mother and I are already considering...considering the possibility of putting him down.

It sucks, and emotionally I am just drained so I cannot RP to the best of my ability. Naturally I probably will anyway, just to take my mind off things. Though if my future posts are sub-par or if I just don't reply for the next day or so you'll all know why. Just figured I owe it to give you guys a heads up.

Now I gotta go share this with other convos & RP discussions. Wish I could have dumped this all in my profile.

Sigh...this isn't easy to say. Maybe it is, and I am just being all melodramatic about it. Anyway Bummer, our old dog, is having some...issues. Age is catching up with him, hearing is sometimes shaky and now he seems to be unable to put much weight on his back right leg which makes moving around rather hard.

Probably gonna take him to the vet tomorrow. Hoping for the best, of course, though my mother and I are already considering...considering the possibility of putting him down.

It sucks, and emotionally I am just drained so I cannot RP to the best of my ability. Naturally I probably will anyway, just to take my mind off things. Though if my future posts are sub-par or if I just don't reply for the next day or so you'll all know why. Just figured I owe it to give you guys a heads up.

Now I gotta go share this with other convos & RP discussions. Wish I could have dumped this all in my profile.
I feel ya man. Take your time, you need it.

Thanks everyone, this all means a lot to hear. Really.

And I understand that feeling Mockingchu, but the sentiment is appreciated all the same.