• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region

Nostradamus sat up and beamed, or at the very least, a smile approaching the realm of sincere popped up on his babyish face, as Asriel handed him the sleeping. It was another thing that he hadn't predicted, but it managed to warm his heart up by just a little. Though the boy's reaction was rather muted, the color that crept onto his cheeks and his near sheepish 'Thank you' would have been enough to lend weight to the event. He even kept on the pleasant expression while Asriel walked away from the scene, though his mind floated over to the other group that also left camp, the one on the ice bridge. 'What else are Spade and Halt up to?' He wondered, as he pulled out the black mirror, and lay back down on his newly acquired sleeping blanket.

Upon waking, Asriel was pleased to find Nostradammus sleeping soundly in his sleeping bag. The ground hadn't been very comfortable but it was better than concrete or a wooden floor.

As he had predicted, the local wildlife was wide awake and the sun had barely cleared the horizon. His episode was almost entirely over as well; seeing two moree survivors last night restored his faith in the crew's survival.

He set up breakfast for all the pokemon from their rations. Yesturday was long and hard on everyone; they needed to save strength to plan and prepare for the mountain trek. While the berries gained warmth from the rising sun, Asriel started preparing some of the rations he had for himself, but preparing enough for everyone.

Nidoran awoke when his trainer moved. He liked this way and that, still not relaxed. "Aren't you just the most skittish thing," Asriel whispered as he watched the tiny pokemon. "Though it does give me an idea what to name you," he said, this time catching the poison type's attention. "How about Jitter?" Nidoran puffed his cheeks but didn't protest otherwise; it fit and he knew he couldn't deny it. Chuckling at his pokemon, Asriel continued preparing the food with a smile. "Come eat, Jitter; I know you have to be hungry."

Spade yawned as the sun shone in her eyes "Agh, huh oh morning Asriel". Tailgate jumped at her owners sudden movement before yawning her self "Snea, sneasel". Chuckling Spade stood up and brushed off her shirt as she started to tie her hair up again in a high pony tail with the stray rope she found in her bag yesterday. After fiddling with the rope for awhile she manged to get it tied, after yawning again she looked around "Asriel, I could cook us all some berries for breakfast if that's alright".

Taking out the pokéballs for her partners she placed them on the belt she wore before turning back to the male she was speaking to "And while we eat we need to discuss whats going to happen today" after she spoke she turned around and tossed her Starlys pokéball in the air, the white light glowed before Starly chirped as she landed on her owners head. Sighing Spade turned her head back before she did a small wave with her hand, looking forwards again she sprinted out into the small forest that surrounded the mountains.

(OOC: Performing a time skip towards the end of the post since the RP creator initated it. Some more information has been revealed about the new character and will be updated in the discussion soon.)

BIC:
Chaud slowly walked towards the mysterious Pokémon while the Jigacho attempted to get into at least a stance of some sort for defense to the best of his ability. The Pokémon heard the grass quivering from Chaud's seemingly quiet steps, as the song came to a sudden halt. Knowing that Chaud would not understand even a word from him, he glared up at the Jigacho and asked, "So, why are you even here? This place isn't supposed to be known to foreigners like you! Unless if you washed up here from something unfortunate, then it's best to get out. I ain't no seer, but that water dragon might get me, or even you both if you stay here!"

"Get out... b- but... w- we can't! A- and... w- what dra- dragon?" The Jigacho replied while shivering uncontrollably.

"Oh, I think it's best for you to find out once you meet them soon. I'm just glad that croc back at the beach didn't hurt me too much... I'm sorry if I'm sounding and looking like some sort of newborn kid since I've got a condition that slows my growth a lot. Some told me I was supposed to be this big orange thing that can shock wrestlers, but I just can't seem to even grow into that one that's the all mighty mascot and loved by everyone." The Pokémon replied in a dubious manner.

"U- umm okay I guess... Chaud just told me to ask if you wanted to come with us since you seem a bit hurt and such. I really like the flute by the way," The Jigacho stated after scratching his head for a brief moment.

"F- fine... I suppose I could perhaps use a little help if you aren't going to catch me like some other people did before they unfortunately ended up with that dragon. Just please go easy with those spraying bottles since they hurt... and by hurt I mean a lot to where even a Tyranitar would be begging for mercy..." The Pokémon responded after walking over to Chaud's legs.

Chaud looked down at the tiny Pokémon after the Jigacho seemed to be getting along with it already for the first time, as he asked the Jigacho, "So, I'm guessing he's our friend now and I could patch him up once we get back to camp?"

The Jigacho nodded as soon as Chaud was finished with his question, as Chaud gently scooped the mouse-like Pokémon in his arms and made his way back to camp after giving a quick check to make sure everyone was with him. He slept in his improvised shelter he made in a silent, but surely hasteful manner by using a fallen log as the foundation while adding on some branches and ultimately some big leaves to complete it in the lean to format.

When the forenoon light came to the Jigacho's eyes, he slowly aroused from his rather awkward slumber, only to find that the other Pokémon was not on Chaud's chest anymore. The Jigacho gave a cry of utmost panic to Chaud, as Chaud jumped from the Jigacho's relentless pokes and said, "Hey hey... don't be so fussy now. I know you're scared from last night still maybe, but I don't think that you're bothered already now are you?"

The Jigacho kicked Chaud right at his leg, and retorted, "Jig Jigacho! Jig Jig Jig!"

Chaud gave a light sigh while processing the information, as he took in a light gulp and stated, "W- wait a minute... is that Pokémon missing already? Ack! At least you warned me sooner! We gotta find him, let's go!"

The Jigacho gave a light nod as Chaud snatched his bag and immediately looked around the campsite. There was no sign of the Pokémon even in the nooks and cranies the bushes offered, as Chaud called, "Hey, little mouse guy... if you're here then come out!"

There was no response even after a brief minute, as Chaud thought, "Dang it! That kid ran off already? Well this is some bad news if he gets into some trouble since he seemed a bit concerned when he was talking with Jigacho earlier... I better find him before it's too late."

Chaud went towards the tall grass with the Jigacho on his shoulder in a desperate attempt to find the Pokémon, as there was still no sign of him even in the spot he was previously at the day before. Chaud gave an irked glare towards the sun, as he thought, "Come on kid! Why do you have to run like that? Nevermind that... complaining isn't going to get me anywhere. I gotta think, where would I be if I was a little mouse... just where?"

In the interium, the mouse Pokémon came back to the campsite with a handful of round, bluish berries that seemed to have a slightly firm feeling to them. His big, triangular ears perked up soon after being unable to find Chaud and the Jigacho for a good minute, as he called out, "P- Pi... Pichu Pi?"

"Oh, hey Spade," Asriel said from his spot over the various fruits. "I hope we actually can get some pans to heat things in... just one fire type, a pan, and we can have more than raw fruit..." he lamented, not much of a vegetarian.

Jitter, seeing the Sneasel, hid behind Asriel and sniffed at the pokemon. "Tailgate won't bite, you know," the white haired young man told him, earning him a pair of puffed cheeks.

After awhile Spade, Tailgate, and newly named Quill gather about 20 oran berries. Making it back to camp Spade placed down the berries and looked up to Asriel "I got pans and ways to make a fire" she winked and set up a small firepit. picking up a few sticks she pulled out a piece of flint from her bag "I never leave home with out this".

Grabbing a small rock she stroke the two together making a small spark, after a few more tries the wood caught on fire. "Hows that for a fire".

Halt climbed up off of the ground. Stretching, he walked over to the two cooking. "Hey, I plan on heading over yonder, in search for a water source. Anyone wanna come with?" He asked the people. Riolu climbed up onto Halt's back, and started to wave his fist around, for some odd reason.

Spade rolled her eyes "Halt, wait" sighing she sat down "We are exploring after we eat, get with the program". Tailgate starred at the Riolu as he waved his fist around "Snea?" she questioned. Placing a small pan over the fire Spade looked around "Anyone wanna cook or do I have to?".

(OOC: If you don't want her to have the pans thats fine, but she survived in the wildress most of her life. So when so came into New Bark Town she got everything she needed to survive out in the wild again)

Qin couldn't quite remember when he fell asleep but as he roused from slumber he found himself having to remove a particularly clingy Pokemon from his face. This however elicited a series of hisses from the Pokemon in question as she made it quite clear she wasn't pleased to be removed from her napping spot. Qin naturally paid Rose little to no attention, after all, it was much too early.

Noticing that quite a few of his companions had gotten up he made his way over. Upon realizing they were gathering berries he began to search for and collect Pecha berries, and various other berries that helped status ailments. It would be an utter shame to catch another Pokemon only for it to be incapacitated by the lingering effects of Rose's poison. After a quick search Qin had found around 12 ripe berries, which promptly disappeared into his berry pouch. Feeling satisfied with his harvest he returned to the group only to overhear Spade's query.

Whilst shrugging his shoulders Qin sighed,

"I'm not much of a Chef but I can get a decent fire started."

He then faltered slightly, glancing towards the kindled pile of wood.

"But I see you've already done that..."

Spade nodded "Its not to hard, just don't leave it unattended you'll know when its ready". Tailgate huffed as she walked around, clearly bored "Tailgate your bored? What a same" Spade chuckled as her pokémon hiss in reply. Looking around she yawned "It's what around 6am because the sun is right about over the sea line".

"Sounds about right," Asriel replied as he began cutting up berries in the pan to roast them. "So where are we heading after all this?" he asked them.

"I want to check out those Mountains. Probably some runoff somewhere over there." Halt said, I also want to check out the pokemon there. "Where do you guys wanna head out. I think we could head alone, but as long as we are semi close to each other."

Spade huffed "We agreed, pairs Halt, going out alone in a mostly unknown region is a terrible idea". Having said that Quill chirped in reply, flapping her wings as she chirped.

"Whats the difference? I have enough wild experience. " Halt said in complaint. "You couldn't stop me anyway." He turned away, and pointed to the mountain. "Say what you want, but I'm heading up there."

Sleipnir, who had woken and started eating his breakfast in silence, dashed in front of Halt, nearly tripping him. Braying in a pleading tone, they small pokemon begged Halt not to go alone.

"Halt, no one is saying you aren't capable," Asriel told him, keeping his eyes shut so no one could see his rolling eyes. "Its the wildlife we don't trust. You could find a Youngoos or something else Riolu can handle without issue. But what if you find an Arcanine? Or a Braviary? Or any fully evolved pokemon that resist Riolu or, even worse, is strong against him!" As said, trying to make him see reason. At least in groups they could cover weaknesses better...

"And I know that, but if only some of us go, we are gonna be struggling to find things out." He said back at him. Riolu smacked his fist into his hand. "And, the likely hood of finding a pokemon strong to Riolu is very unlikely, when they are probably all ice types."

"This far down the mountain? It's a long journey up, buddy," Asriel pointed out. "And we were all gonna look around, find resources and all that. But why do it on an empty stomach? I'm sure Riolu would enjoy breakfast," he continued, setting out a plate of berries for the baby pokemon.

Sleipnir, trying to help, offered his best begging eyes while Jitter merely rolled his eyes and walked over to Riolu's bowl. If the stupid fighting type wouldn't eat, then more for him!

Tailgate hissed making Spade sigh "Your just guessing! You have no clue whats out there, no one does Halt!". Spade clenched her fist making Tailgate notice "Snea, Sneasel snea!" she said trying to get her attention away from the topic at hand. Spade just shrugged off Tailgate "Whats even worse is your willing to put your partner at risk because your to cocky and dumb to know when you can't do something alone!" By now tears were steadily falling from Spades eyes, her emotions getting the better of her. Her heart was pounding and she was panting from all she just yelled out.

While he listened to the trio argue Qin decided he might as well butt in. Turning to Halt he stated almost matter of factly,

"Quite a few Ice-types can learn Psychic-type or Flying-type moves ya know? "

He strolled closer to Halt and added with a hint of mirth,

"How about I tag along with you? Rose won't do much for Ice-types but She'll do well against just about anything that could counter Riolu. Besides I've been itching to catch an Ice-type. Sounds like a deal?"

Riolu reached into Halts bag, and took out some jerky. (Don't ask the kind.) And started to eat that. "Riolu's carnivorous. He won't eat that, and I have my own food. And we trust each other, Spade. We don't fight like you, we do it together. All you do is tell your Sneasel what to do, and never even think about consequences. So don't ever say things like that to me." Halt stated back, in an almost to calm manner, and turned away. Riolu turned around, and shook his head slowly from side to side, in disappointment.

Spade stepped back "How dare you! Your heartless, you don't know me or sneasel!" Her tears where streaming now, her heart was shattered in two at his comment. "How can you think that.." grabbing a hold of her bag she cried harder, "Sneasel!" Tailgate was fuming mad at Halts comment "Snea!" but she turned to her trainer who was now breaking down "Snea snea" placing her claw like hand on her trainers back she growled at Halt and his Riolu.

(OOC: Dang, Halts a savage...)

Last edited:
As Halt made the treck up the mountain, he said to his partner, "Looks like someone else went off alone." The Riolu, who still disapproved of her previous statement, agreed with him. The pokemon tore off another piece of jerky, and chewed on it. He then waved it in front of his head, as if to say, 'this is what I eat, not that junk.' Halt laughed a little, still trying to keep his voice lowered. He knew the others were right about strong pokemon, but Halt knew how to deal with them. Almost exactly as Halt called it, they came across a slow moving river. Halt dipped his hand into the water, and found it extremely cold. That means it's snow melt. In other words, clean. He took out a thermos, and dipped it into the water, collecting the water. Looking down the river, Halt noticed a Spheal. "Look out there," he said, pointing so Riolu could see it as well. "How bout we catch em?" He wispered to his partner, who nodded in conformant. They walked over to the small pokemon, and Riolu walked out to it. Instead of fighting, the pokemon walked over, and started to rub onto Riolu. "I think it likes you." That makes it easy. Halt thought, and walked next to Riolu. The Spheal rolled over to Halt. "Do you want to join us?" The Spheal noded, and lept onto his lap. Halt took out a pokeball, and tapped the pokemon. It shook, and the ball made the sound of a capture. He let out the pokemon, and let it roll around with joy. By now Halt was having so much fun, he forgot all about Spade, and got into the alone zone he felt when he traveled the forests in Snowpoint.

Qin smiled wryly, looking from the departing Halt, to the crying Spade and sighed.

This group... is probably a lot more trouble than it's worth.

But for all his mental complains Qin wasn't going to just spectate, though, he also wasn't going to get very involved either. Reaching into his bag he withdrew a handkerchief. He calmly walked up to Spade and dabbed, wiping away most of her tears. Still remaining for the most part stoic, he placed the handkerchief into her palm before turning towards Asriel. Qin gave the other young man a distinct look that seemed to say 'I'll leave the rest to you' before turning on his heels and following after Halt.

When Asher woke up, it seemed everyone else was already up and interacting. Looking at Swirlix who had previously been licking his hand he grimaced and wiped the saliva off of himself, then facing the group he was surprised to see the girl crying. "Damn, hardly a day and we're revoked to tears already." he muttered, yet not knowing what happened all he could do was sit and watch. He ran a hand through his thick hair before turning to Geodude who flexed in a stretch before groaning, "Hungry?" Asher asked his pokemon before giving them both a simple handful of pokefood. He then stood and brushed himself off, "This is a joke." he scoffed before lifting his bag onto his shoulder, it was obvious that the group wasn't going to get along anyways. He then began walking off by himself with Swirlix quickly matching his pace, floating with it's tail dangling just above it's trainer's head and Geodude jumping behind him.

While Chaud and the Jigacho continued to look for the Pichu in the tall grass, the Pichu was startled from all the racket caused from the heated argument going on between some trainers and perhaps even their Pokémon. The Pichu emitted a low growl of probable fear towards the Sneasel's trainer after seeing the Sneasel emitting an aggressive cry of hostility at another trainer and his Riolu that seemed to intimidate the Pichu at a significant level. He picked up an unconscious message from the growl, which indirectly said in his mind, "Get out, or else I'm gonna beat the living hell out of you!"

Thinking that the Sneasel was jeopardizing his safety, he made a break for the tall grass after snatching his berries and making sure that he did not leave a thing behind. He attempted to signal Chaud for help, but it seemed as if he could not even utter an understandable sound towards him. He gave off some whimpers in Chaud's direction and hoped that no one was on his tail, as he took advantage of his small size to conceal himself amongst the blades of grass calmly taking in the elements. He emitted some light pants and continued to flee from the campsite, in hopes of finding Chaud before it was too late.

Spade looked up at Qin, muttering a small thanks she stood up and looked around, seeing if Halt was gone. Once she noticed he was she sighed, her hand clutched around the handkerchief "I'm sorry for that scene" she spoke her voice hoarse from the crying. Tailgate stepped back, the pokémon's feather ear twitched as roar echoed through the mountains valleys.

Spade looked up at the mountains as the roar was heard, her eyes narrowed as her mind flashed to fully evolved pokémon. "I'll admit my emotions got in the way when halt wanted to go off on his own, but that doesn't matter now. I still think Halt going off on his own is a terrible idea, but it's not my call, what do you guys think, should we go after him?".

Briefly pausing, Qin turned towards Spades, slightly taken back at how quickly she recovered.

"I was gonna head up there either way, though now that you mention it with a 3 v 1 situation even a Fully evolved Pokemon would have some trouble dealing with us, and who knows, maybe we can even catch some unevolved cubs. I've been itching to catch something since yesterday, and maybe I'll finally get the chance."

Qin looked at Spades before glancing at Tailgate and Quill, more than a bit envious she'd already caught her second Pokemon. As he recalled Asriel had also caught a second Pokemon, and even the slightly rude Asher had two Pokemon as well. For now catching a second Pokemon was firmly placed at the top of his 'To Do' List, and he didn't want to miss any good opportunities.

Asher walked with both hand behind his head and he rolled his eyes every time Geodude groaned, "Stop complaining, we've hardly walked half a mile." he scoffed before getting a grumbled response. "Whether or not you have legs is irrelevant!" he threw his hands up as he spun to face Geodude who's rock hard eyes held a stubborn glaze as he crossed his arms and sat down. Walking back and picking the heavy pokemon up Asher hardly took 3 steps before panting, "You'd think that catching another pokemon would speed up the process, not slow me down." he huffed before a sudden rustling form overhead caught Asher off guard. Suddenly he was surrounded by Mankeys, Aimpoms, Pansages and more. Asher tightened his fist before pointing a finger, confidence shone through Asher's smirk as he signaled a Roll-out from Geodude and Cotton Spore to Swirlix. And with that the threat scattered, "Dang they're fast!" Asher watched them swing away in awe, but a small red figure seemed to lag behind.
"Not fast enough!" Asher smirked as Geodude hit it down with a strong Rock Throw. The small pokemon fell and released a cry for help, yet not a single one of the other pokemon so much as turned to look back at it. Asher huffed as he walked over to the Chimchar and he put a hand on his hip, "I was aiming for something better than you." he muttered watching the wild pokemon back up and it's tail grow hot- the flame obviously signaling the pokemon's readiness to fight. Geodude was much larger than the fire ape, yet it's burning gaze was not lingering- with a shrug asher commanded a Roll-out which his frail opponent took before weakly standing back up.
"I'm not gonna sit here and beat you up." Asher shrugged as he turned to leave, then he heard a screech and watched the speedy little pokemon hop form side to side before landing a tackle on it's opponent, this raised interest in the trainer's eyes. Panting the Chimchar then jumped up and threw a blazing ball of Ember at Geodude who quickly hardened before the attack hit. "Speed-" Asher trailed off before throwing a ball at the Chimchar, but last minute the wild pokemon batted the pokeball away.
"Are you kidding me! Those losers left you, why don't you join us- no man left behind on this team." Asher spoke to the petite pokemon, the words made Swirlix smile and even Geodude seemed impressed. Sighing the Chimchar's blue gaze grew sad as he sat down and stared at Asher. "You'd make up for Geodude's slowness." he then chuckled causing the rock type to growl and raise a fist at his trainer. Chimchar giggled before nodded and pressing the button on the pokeball and being sucked inside.

Spade crossed her arms, her bangs falling in her face "Fair point". The Starly on her head chirped before Tailgate nodded in response "Lead the way Qin". Quill flapped her wings taking to the air beside her trainer as Tailgate stood next to Spade.

(OOC: The reason she recovered quickly from crying is because that's how it is with me, one second I'm breaking down the next I'm happy)

"We do need to find Halt," Asriel replied as the roar sounded again, much closer than last night. Without waiting for a response he took off after Halt, sending a message to Asher as to where they were going. Sleipnir abandoned breakfast right away, only concerned about protecting Asriel. Jitter, still hungry, stuffed his cheeks so much he could barely close his mouth before dashing after the emerald eyed boy as well.

~~~~~
The great scaled beast soared through the air. It was frigid here but she didn't care; she knew they had come this way. She had lost them during the dark of night though... but she would find them. She would find them and make sure. Her temporary companions, fellow parents she had found in her journey, flew just behind her, their tail flames tall from their own rage.

Letting out another roar of sheer rage, she flew towards the coast. She knew she'd find it, and some extra warmth, by following the river, swollen from the snowmelt caused by her rage the night before.

"We should stop for some food," her male friend roared towards her. She knew he was right; even now, she felt hunger claw at her belly. "Then we'll keep following the river," she roared back. It was only a matter of time before they saw a Sawsbuck or a Miltank stopping for a drink.

Sure enough, barely five minutes later, she saw a Spheal playfully rolling around on the bank. Then she saw the creatures next to it. A Riolu and... A human?! It wasn't one of the ones who attacked her nest but every pokemon with the gift of flight knew all the humans on this island worked together. Even if she couldn't find where her eggs had been taken, she could at least make sure some of them felt the same pain she felt!

And with that realization, the grieving, raging Charizard swooped overhead, firing a flamethrower; her companions, a fellow mated pair of her own kind, coming right behind her, making sure they had attacks of their own powered up, thinking she had recognized one of her attackers.

Qin smirked,

"Well, I see that no one's gonna be calling you a Drama Queen anytime soon. Well, we might as well hurry before Halt gets himself attacked."

Qin Immediately marched off in the direction where Halt had gone earlier. It was utter simplicity follow him since he left very clear footprints in the soil. After a few minutes of walking Qin happened to catch the silhouette of something which could only be described as 'white' and 'absurdly fluffy'. Upon closer inspection, it revealed itself as a Cottonee stuck on the barren branches of a tree. Its fluff hopeless entangled within the trees bristles. Qin was slightly taken back as he'd always figured Cottonee were Pokemon more suited to mid to late spring. On second thought it wasn't that odd to see a Cottonees as it was slowly shifting from winter to Spring. The rivers had already started melting and it was just a matter of time before the island's Pokemon became more active, which incidentally was also another reason why they had to find Halt quickly.

Qin mused about the irony of a Cottonee trapped within a tree, considering cotton grew on trees in a similar manner. He was about to make a joke about it being 'ripe for the picking' but quickly thought better of it, he'd rather not make jokes at the expense of a suffering Pokemon. Particularly because he didn't want Spade flying into a rage with him as its target. Nevertheless, he did still intend to take full advantage of this situation.

"Rose, shred those branches with Night Slash!"

Rose, more than eager for some physical activity excitedly snapped her pincers together before gliding into the air and slicing through the branches as if they were but cotton. As the Cottonee gently floated down Rose circle around before swooping towards it. Little if any resistance was provided as the Cottonee was carried towards Qin. Reaching into his ever-important berry pouch Qin retrieved a few Oran Berries and slowly fed them to the ball of fluff within his arms. With a slight smile, he retrieved a Pokeball from his waist and tapped it against the Cottonee's head.

"I think... I'll call you Twilla."

Right as Qin was reveling in the satisfaction of a new teammate a thunderous roar resounded. Qin's head snapped in the direction of the roar just in time for him to make out a large group of Charizards which began to pelt the forest with torrents of flames. It was quite obvious they were attacking something and Qin could guess with 90% assurance just what- or rather who the unlucky victim was.

"ROSE!! Fly ahead and help out Halt if you can!"

With a few reluctant hisses, Rose took off into the sky heading directly towards the now burning section of the forest.

"Spade, we're gonna have to kick into high gear."

Qin took off sprinting immediately his face rather pale as he imaged this worst-case scenario.

Seeing the three raging Charizards in the sky ahead, Asriel ran after Qin. Jitter, unable to keep up by running, was on his shoulder, hanging on for dear life. Sleipnir, easily the fastest among them, dashed ahead, braying a warning towards Halt.

"Damn! This is worse than what I was worried about! Why did he have to be stubborn?" Asriel snapped. "Aren't those things somewhat territorial? Or at the very least, I know they don't live in pack's at this stage of evolution! Do you think they belong to the same people who were watching us from that Fearow's camera?" he asked Qin as they ran.

Spade started running as she looked at the others "No clue, but if I know one thing is they look pissed, Quill follow after rose!". The Starly chirped as she followed the other pokémon, Tailgate was right beside Spade as they ran "Anyone have anything to counter them? I honestly have no clue if Tailgates attacks will work!".

"It's not very likely to be the people who had the Fearow Cam, If they had control of this many Charizards from the start we probably wouldn't even have landed safely. "

Qin chewed his lip lightly as he pondered how to deal with the group of Charizard, it'd be outright suicidal to try to fight them head on but it was also unlikely they could escape on foot. Aerial superiority was quite the scary thing... Qin quickly made a mental note to have Rose learn Sandstorm as soon as possible, it'd at least help them escape in a situation where they couldn't fight. As he heard Asriel's comment about the Charizard being territorial and idea came to him. It was quite risky, but hey, desperate times called for desperate measures. As he ran he spilled his thoughts to Spade and Asriel,

"If the Charizard chase us we can probably lead them into the territory of another Pokemon. Similar to how the waters are controlled by Gyarados, there should be some high Stage Pokemon that have claimed parts of the island as their own. If we can lead the Charizard into another Pokemon's territory they'll probably fight... or we'll get trapped in the middle... On the bright side, if they do fight we can take that chance to escape."

Spade huffed as she was running out of breath "Then lets lead them to the beach. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to draw out from strong water types". Her eyes trailed to her partner narrowing them as Tailgate looked in the sky "Snea!" she warned before one of the charizards spotted them.

Nostradamus had been quiet for most of the morning, as though recharging from overextending himself. He followed the group, not saying much beyond confirmations that he was still around and he had not yet died, as he studied his black mirror. Arguments broke up around him. but unlike yesterday, he didn't seem particularly interested in helping mend the wounds, or going after Halt He'd observe today, and reevaluate his strategy. Though in all honesty, dysfunction seemed go be the only thing unifying their little group.

The most he did to helpwas give Spade a quick, sympathetic pat on the back, but for the most part he remained focused on his scrying. Finally, he spoke up, still looking at his mirror. "And there appeared another wonder in heaven; behold a great red dragon..." He announced, just as the Charizard appeared. Was it a coincidence? Why yes it was, but he could claim credit for it later. If he wasn't roasted yet. 'March can't do much against fire types.' He shook his head, as he calmly looked around for shelter. "Any ideas friends?" He called out, sounding more bored than agitated.

Last edited:
Azure woke up to sun in his eyes and talking people. And Lumina walking on his face. "Ugh, yeah, good morning Lumina..." He sat up and saw a few people talk and do their own thing, before... A Pelliper (a specific Pokemon bound to every Region? Idea?) appeared from the sky and dropped a big plastic bag next to him. "Peli!" It said, before flying off back to Alola... "Ah!" He started taking things out. "Some food, in my bag. Sleeping bag, finally." Then he took out a fishing rod. "Haha! Now we're ready Lumina!" He said before packing things up a bit, except the camping stuff and leaving, if only he would remember he had something in his bag... He suddenly heard it, it had woken up. "Oh yeah! That's right! Good morning too you too! Are you okay?" He said when taking out the tiny pokemon. It was...

"It's a coin toss..." Asriel told Qin. "But it's our only chance against three of them. If they aren't trained then what has them so angry? We aren't a threat to them by nature and low level pokemon don't normally set them off, do they?" he pondered as he ran.

Jitter listened to the plan and, while he thought it to be suicide, he did know someone who could help. "Ni! Nido nido ni! Ra!" He called to the trainers, pointing away from the Charizards, deeper into the forest.

"What is it, Jitter?" Asriel asked him, letting the pokemon hop out of his arms. Jitter ran deeper into the forest, signaling for the trainers to follow. "Guys, I think Jitter has an idea!" Asriel told his companions as he stopped running.

Spade's eyes looked around as she panted "Alright, come on Tailgate!". Following behind Asriel Quill found her way back and landed on Spades head "Really Quill?" she sighed.

Halt ducked as the Charazard flew over head. "Weak to water, so lets use that!" Halt called over to his pokemon. "Get in the water, and get ready to defend yourself." The three climbed into the water. They can normally go into water, but they don't like it. He'd probably go after the next target than come after us. "If he flys over us, Spheal, water gun his face." The dragon came down for another swipe, and tried growling at us. That gave Halt an idea. "You know Encore? Then use it!" Spheal nodded to Halt as an answer, and encored the growl. The Charazard was now only able to use growl. "Riolu, rocks. Spheal, water gun. Aim for the wings!" The two pokemon got to work, as Halt kept lookout for other pokemon. They probably won't be here, I doubt the pokemon would want to fight a Charazard. "Keep it up, and don't let off. And be ready to jump in when the encore wears off!"