• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region

Jitter ran through the trees, his trainer close behind. The path he took twisted and turned through the groves. The branches almost entirely barren of leaves, the undergrowth brown and withered from the weather. It didn't take long to find a large cave. Asriel could just barely make out two hulking figures sleeping inside. Jitter stopped just outside, trembling from nerves. He cried out, his voice barely a squeak. No response from the sleeping giants. Steeling his resolve, he dashed forward and shrieked into the cave, the echose rousing the pokemon within.

Angry black eyes blinked open, glaring outside. The two stood slowly and made their way out, revealing two Tyranitars. They were large, even for their kind, and very, very pissed. In the cave was the nest they had been wrapped around; a mated pair trying for an egg. "It's breeding season for a psuedo-lengendary?" Asriel whispered yelled, terrified.

The smaller of the two, presumably the female, licked her lips at, what she presumed to be, walking meal that saved her a hunt. The male, more pissed than hungry, opened his mouth to charge a hyper beam. In panic, Nidoran tried to reason with them. "Ni-nido nido nidoran! Nido nido nido ni!" The news woke both of them right up. The pair looked at each other in shock. Looking back at Jitter, the female Tyranitar replied in a low rumble, "Tryran?"

"Nidoran!" Jitter replied, pointing with one foot towards the river. The two giants looked to each other before heading towards the river, deep growls rumbling in their throats. "We need to go after them," Asriel said. "Halt may get caught in the crossfire."

Meanwhile, back at the river, the other two Charizards had joined in the assault. And these two were only using attacking moves after seeing the strategy against their fellow fire type.

"Look! I think I can see a Charizard over there, we must be close!" Honedge cried in excitement, and gave Zak a big hug and he tried to avoid the blade. What a great thing the professors have done for us all, thought Zak. I've been to a lot of other regions but nothing as exciting as this! "Oh I can see another and... three!" exclaimed Zak. "And the're attacking some people! Captain, speed up, we need help those people."

Asher walked at a slower pace, Chimchar's pokeball was being healed in his hands and Swirlix was somewhat ahead. The sudden stop of his pokemon caused Asher to look up, that's when he saw the Charizards. It seemed that the angered fire types were going after the other trainers, and as much as he didn't want to help- he knew if he didn't he'd be the next target of the Charizard's fury. Tucking the pokedex away, Asher sent out the Chimchar who grinned before seeing the large dragons and gasping. "Alright guys, this is where we determine if we can survive on this island!" Asher clenched his fist and the small monkey climbed onto his shoulders. Asher flinched at the touch of his newest pokemon before nodding and running out of the shade of the bushes, unlike the rest of his group Asher figured fighting was a better idea than actually running away. He wasn't sure where anyone else was as he sent Swirlix out first- "Sweet Scent!" he called.

Riolu lept up onto one of the Charazards neck, and used his horns as a kinda steering wheel. "Into the other one!" Halt called over to him, knowing that he wouldn't be able to mimic the small pokemon. Riolu jerked the pokemon's head over into the other one next to it, the one not affected by encore. The Charazard started to fall down, but caught himself in time. Being territorial pokemon, the Charazard who was hit, got mad at the other one, and started to fight it. Riolu lept back off, right into Halts arms, as the second Charazard got blasted by a flamethrower.

Just when the first Charizard had broken free of the encore, a hyper beam exploded the ground just beside her, missing her by an inch. The blast sent her flying, though she managesd to right herself in the air. Turning to flamethrower whatever had dared to strike at her, she saw a Tyranitar, needing a moment to recoup from the force of its attack.

Her two companions, who had turned on each other, were blasted back by a large rock thrown by another Tyranitar. One of the two managed to stand back up and dodge the hyper beam that came right after. The other Charizard was hit directly by the attack and was thrown into the mountain side. The now battered pokemon just stayed crumpled on the ground, not wanting to invite more blows from movement. The Charizard who had managed to dodge decided to go back to the volcano he ruled. He could be stubborn and try to fight out of pride but the injuries he'd be risking from such a battle didn't seem worth it.

The last remaining Charizard roared in rage at being abandoned, though she couldn't be that surprised.

Asriel hung back behind the trees and waved to gain Halt's attention. The giants were distracted with each other; time to get the hell out of dodge!

Last edited by a moderator:
Asher narrowed his eyes as two of the Charizards began to attack each other, it took him a moment to realize what was going on and he suddenly let out a growl. It couldn't have been that simple, one small pokemon managed to fend off two of those beast. He was more disappointed in himself for being shown up, but there was still one more Charizard and he refused to let it go. no longer was this a measure of defense, he wanted to prove that he could do just as well if not better than that Riolu and it's trainer. "Show them we aren't to be mes-" Asher's words were cut off by a searing flame from the female's mouth, the move barely missed and it only didn't hit because of Swirlix's distracting Sweet Scent that became stronger as the pokemon still spewed the aroma. Heart beating, Asher took a step back before being shoved by Geodude who motioned to flee- and like that he ran away. To think, he ran away.
Asher's brown gaze softened as he placed Chimchar on the ground before sitting on a solo stone in the woods before being enveloped by his pokemon who sat in a circle. He had made the most progress, with 3 pokemon- it didn't make sense, how was he still so weak? Growling Asher cursed under his breath before rubbing his head and starring at his pokemon, "Swirl?" his original partner inquired, causing Asher to sigh. Maybe it was because he was too occupied with making progress, he hadn't spent so much as an hour training his pokemon. But that wasn't what his mission was about, wouldn't training be irrelevant and a waste of time? All he knew was that he was almost roasted today, yet he didn't know what to do with that information.
"I guess we aren't ready-" he muttered lowly, almost inaudibly before shrugging and standing with a frown. "Let's see what the other's have to say," he said plainly, he then looked up at the mountain before walking without a word. Geodude dragged his large hands as he moved and Chimchar walked rather than riding his trainer's shoulders, Swirlix seemed generally unaffected by the gloomy mood though. Rather than making his way towards the mountain, Asher made his way towards the swamp- the perfect training ground for his team.

"I can't, were going to sink!" shouted the captain. "Ok don't panic Honedge, it'll be Ok!" Zak said trying to calm Honedge. "Wait a minute... Captain! Do you have your Lapras on you that you were talking about earlier?" "Yeah! We can use that to cross the water!" The caiptain sent his Lapras out and hopped on. "Don't worry, Lapras is very strong and will protect us from wild Pokemon." "Come on Honedge, we'll be fine!" Zak says. We head off toward the island and the smoke from the battle on the beach clears and revealed a girl who was standing next a Spheal which was attacking one of the Charizards.

Rushing over to the beach from the water, Zak shots, "Honedge use swords dance!" The Charizard turns toward Honedge and is about to use dragon claw. "Honedge, use cut!" Honedge rushed towards the Charizard and canceled out it's dragon claw with cut. "Can your Spheal use water gun?" Zak shouted to Halt as he realized that Halt's Riolu had driven one of the Charizards into the others flamethrower.

Qin silently watched as the scene got increasingly chaotic, Charizards, Tyranitars, Lapras, a ...sinking boat? He wasn't quite sure how that last one got here but it wasn't important. It was a prime opportunity to make their escape, he quickly sent a few covert signals hoping to catch the attention of all the humans and none of the Pokemon. He made several motions which he hoped they could interpret as cover your nose and get out of here. Hoping for the best he called out his newest Pokemon, Twilla the Cottonee, and orders her to release stun spore. It was unlikely that any of the Pokemon would notice it over the smell of the Sweet Scent Asher had released right before he hi-tailed it outta there.
It might not have been an intentional attempt at team-play, or in fact, any sorta play as Qin couldn't even see how releasing a Sweet Scent in this occasion made any logical sense, but hey, it all worked out in the end. With that done he recalled Twilla before turning away.

Last edited:
Only just realizing the sweet scent in the air was a signal, Zak rushed over to the newly met stranger that was so called Halt and yelled, "Hey! We need to follow that scent! I think it's a signal!" Zak rushed onward with Honedge towards the scent only to hear calls from ahead. He ran even faster and came across multiple dead trees blocking his way. But with one quick cut from Honedge and they were no problem at all. Then the real problem arose. They were face to face with two Tyranitars. Then Zak saw the person who was signaling him. "Are you Ok over there?" he shouted.

Spade huffed as she looked at Qin "Hey, you okay?". Her hands were on her knees as she sighed, standing back up she looked around. Her eyes trailing from Qin, to Asriel "What now?", placing her hand on her belt she looked around once more "It's to dangerous to stay out in the open".

Qin pondered for a moment, before responding

"I'd suggest we follow the river, either back to the sea or all the way up to the source. Both options are nice, but if the source of the river is a lake it'll make a good location for a base. Water, vegetation, frequent Pokemon visits. We'd probably have fairly frequent run it's with Final evolution Pokemon though, but we'd still run into them anywhere else on the island."

Spade nodded slightly "I think so to, hey Quill find the others will you?". The small Starly chirped before flying off to find someone else. After flying for awhile Quill found Halt and Zak, flying over them in circles she chirped and landed on Halts head.

"Oh you must be Spade's Starly!" Exclaimed Zak. "Professor Sycamore told me about you". Zak felt a little bit uneasy since Spade wasn't nearby. He would've at least followed Quill here.
"I'll go find him Halt and get Honedge to cry as luod as he can to signal where we are" Zak said. "Alright Quill, show me where Spade is"
Zak and Honedge followed Quill through a few more trees and eventually came to a clearing where Spade was standing with Asriel and another person he didn't recognize. "Spade! Asriel! Long time no see guys!" Zak shouted and he ordered Honedge to signal Halt that they were over here.

Last edited:
Azure was running to the water, only to find a few people being attacked, a sinking boat and ran towards it to see what was going on, until noticing people were fleeing, so he started to hide behind a tree to find out what was going on. "Lumina, watch out, I'd rather want you to be safe from those Charizard, but it looks like they're fighting each other." He returned his partner safely in the pokeball and put it in his belt. "Now what could we do..." He said from behind the tree, watching the battle.

Hardly into the swamp suddenly to mossy floor below Asher's feet collapsed as well as that underneath Geodude and Chimchar- and although the fire-type's quick reaction saved it as he launched onto a vine, Geodude instantly began sinking. Asher groaned in annoyance at his body self before reaching for Geodude, after him and the pokemon linked arms Asher pulled him out of the water and stood on the dry land on the other side of the deep mud. "I imagined this being much cooler than it is so far." Asher sighed as he looked at the angry Geodude, Chimchar swung over to Asher before playfully preforming a flip and landing on top of the rock-ground type. Asher sighed before looking up at Swirlix who attempted to lick the mud off of his trainer before he was stopped by Geodude who grabbed it's tail and used the sticky pokemon to wipe off the mud.
After a while of looking Asher came upon the perfect group of pokemon, a sturdy set of water types. Mostly Lotads, Quagsires, and Mudkips stayed while the other pokemon fled. "It's a feast!" Asher grinned, despite Geodude's lack of advantage in the scenario the vines and trees would help Chimchar's speed and the different types would make a good challenge. He thought about the trainers, was it wrong to leave them? They were idiots if they stayed behind. "Alright Swirlix, Sweet scent!" his first move- "Rock throw, and ember!" his pokemon attacked the group of wilds.
After a long while of training, Asher looked upon his muddied- beat up- pokemon before nodding. "How's about we find something to eat?" he inquired realizing that his bag probably didn't keep the remaining of his rations very safe. Swirlix grinned and spun around in agreement as Chimchar jumped onto Asher's shoulder. "I could imagine, there's all sorts of berries around here!" Asher grinned before walking farther into the brush.

Spade turned to see Zak "Welcome to the party" she spoke as Quill returned to sitting on her head, Tailgate huffed as she patted Spades leg. "Oh right, Zak thats Qin, Qin meet Zak" Her eyes bouncing in between them, before snapping back to what they where talking about "Look, again before we leave should we try to find Azure, and Asher?".

(OOC:I think they are the only ones not with the group if i'm wrong correct me)

Qin smiled lightly at Zak, before anxiously looking upwards and taking a few seconds to scrutinize the air. He sighed in relief as he confirmed Rose's blurry outline then returned his attention down to earth.

"I don't know about Azure, but I did see Asher. He had his Swirlix cast sweet scent before he fled the scene."

Qin then shrugged indicating he hadn't the slightest clue what Asher was doing.

"I'd say we get ourselves to safety, and afterward we can use the wireless channel to check up on the rest."

"Well I have great news!" Zak said. "I saw a cave next to a lake just upriver when I was arriving! It should be a good spot for our base if we want a long term supply space."

Halt climbed out of the river, and turned away from the group trying to signal him. They want me to work as a team, then let me show my worth. It was all handled. He ran into a forestry area, and climbed up into a tree. Riolu followed, and Spheal was returned to his pokeball. "Good job. We could've taken them." Halt and Riolu sat there for a while, the bond between them was growing very fast. "Next time they see us, we will be strong enough to beat all of them combined." Halt and Riolu did a hand shake, agreeing they would not go back until they get stronger.

Asriel stayed hidden in the underbrush, scared to leave as the remaining Charizard tried to fight the two Tyranitars. The two had the type advantage but the Charizard was being smart and staying in the air, where she was far more nimble. "Everyone!" he yelled, "we have to get out of here!" He would have said more but a rock throw clipped the underbrush right by him as the Charizard went by. "There's too much crossfire!" He added. He knew he had to be careful not to be heard; he didn't want either giant focusing on him instead. But he had to get their attention and they three combatants were so focused... hell the battle was so loud, they may not notice him.

"Geo-" the rock type's low rumble caused Asher to look up at the darkening sky- a few wild pokemon still lingered and he could only imagine that stronger pokemon would begin to come out soon. Sighing he nodded before patting Chimchar's head and chuckling at the pokemon's playful reaction of patting it's trainer's hand away. "Alright team, we're heading back. Let's hurry though- don't slow down." he trailed off at the last few words before marching back towards the camp. The mud-caked trio of Pokemon were visibly tired as even Asher dragged his feet across the flatland- Swirlix had decided to walk rather than float so the whole team formed a straight line as they walked.

"Asriel is right!" Zak shouted. "We need to get out of the line of fire. Let's head upriver away from the strong Pokemon and towards the cave I saw." Zak ordered Honedge to use Cut, smashing the rock that was heading for the company. "Honedge, use lick on the Charizard and paralyze it!" Zak ran over to Spade and hid beside her beckoning to others to come over. "I've paralyzed the Charizard, so that should distract it a little bit more" Zak shouted hoping the Pokemon above wouldn't hear. "You guys can head towards the mountains if you want, to find a suitable spot to make a base, and I'll catch up. I have some training to do" he said. Zak ducked under another low hanging tree and told Honedge to retreat. "I'll see you guys later! Honedge! Quickly!" And with that Zak was gone.

Last edited:
Although the group couldn't see Azure, he could see them. He had been hiding behind a tree before walking towards the group. "Azure here, ready to go!" He stood next to the group, and suddenly realized there was a new member in the crew. "Wait... Who... are you?" He introduced himself. "My name is Azure." He sent out his partner Morelull. "This is Lumina, and..." taking the bird pokemon from his bag. "This is a small cutie i'm taking care of until it can manage to fly on it's own again."

Zak ran through the forest using trees as practice for Honedge as they ran. "Keep up Honedge!" he shouted. They kept running upriver until they came to the cave. "There's no time to explore, so we'll just wait it out till morning" Zak said looking at the dark clouds gathering above. They headed into the cave and sat down in an abandoned Pokemon den. Suddenly, Zak saw a faint glowing from another part of the cave. "Wha-" Zak was shivering a bit when he crept around the corner and saw... "An Egg!" Zak Exclaimed "And it's hatching!" The glow got brighter and then faded to reveal a Rockruff. Scared, small and helpless, the Rockruff was needing help so Zak decided to pick it up. It was warming up to him even more and Zak felt uneasy. This was only because he new every mother of every Pokemon would never leave a egg alone. And even if they did they would be close by. That was when Honedge cried and Zak ran over to find the Rockruff's mother. But he was lucky it was dead. All he saw was a pile of bones. "Well someone is gonna have to take care of this little guy" Zak said getting out a Pokeball. "Honedge, how would you like a new friend!" Honedge cried in agreement. "Ok, Rockruff, welcome to the team!" Zak said as he touched Rockruff with the Pokeball. *Wobble* *wobble* *wobble* *click!*

Honedge Lvl: 20 Moveset: Swords Dance, Lick, Cut, Ariel Ace
Rockruff Lvl: 18 Moveset: Rock Blast, Ice Fang, Accelrock, Bite

Last edited:
Asriel looked around. The group had managed to escape the battling giants, but now they were more fragmented than ever. Halt, Asher, and Zak had gone off alone. Even Heather was gone and she had been one of the most adamant about staying together. Spade, Azure, and Qin were the only ones still with him.

"We have to find the others; how did we even get this separated, he muttered, petting Sleipnir.

The sun was coming up when Zak woke up to Rockruff waiting for him to wake up. "Rockruff!" Zak shouted. "Your Blue!?" Rockruff woofed in agreement, as to say yes. "Well that changes everything" he said. Making his way around the cave, Zak was checking that there was no one sleeping with them. There was none just more empty dens. That makes no sense at all thought Zak. "Well Rockruff, Honedge, should we go see the others?" Both sent out very strong yes vibes, so Zak thought that was enough for today. "Let's see if anyone has made any progress" He said as he left holding Rockruff and Honedge was floating/walking beside him. But none of noticed the Pokemon slowly ready to follow them and at the right time strike. Rockruff's mother was home, and she didn't like the look of people on the island.

Rockruff Lvl: 18 Moveset: Rock Blast, Ice Fang, Accelrock, Bite

(OOC: Shinx, did Melody say it was okay to get a shiny? and why is it LVL 18? didn't it just hatch?!?!)

Spade looked at Asriel, "I got it covered.". Opening her pokédex Spade tapped on the screen before speaking into it sending a message to everyone else on the island "Guys, we split up again, we need to meet up where the heck are you?".

(OOC: I didn't know we have to ask melody to get one and yeah I did some training with it before i went to sleep so it leveled up to around Honedge's level)

"Morning Spade, yeah me, Honedge and Rockruff are gonna come meet you guys" Zak said. "But, where are you is the question I need to ask! Maybe give me a signal so I know where you guys are, and I'll follow that."

Last edited:
(OOC: Make it at the most lvl 15, because 18 takes to long for one day, and for so little training)

Pondering for a moment Spade looked at Tailgate who was standing next to her "Look in the sky, you'll know when you see it". Tailgate rolled her eyes knowing what Spade was doing, Spade chuckled watching her pokémon pointing to the sky "Ice shard!". Tailgate huffed before opening her mouth and blowing in the air before shards of ice formed, pointing her claw like hand up to the sky she screeched sending the shards flying into the space above them.

Last edited:
The vibration of Asher's pokedex caused the male to jump, before hearing the muffled voice and pulling it out from his back-pocket. "Chim!" the fire-type playfully snatched the device from Asher before jumping off of his trainer's shoulder and tapping the buttons- although the small pokemon could not use the pokedex he was rather intrigued by it. "Signal seen, on my way to ya." Asher said as he tore the pokedex from Chimchar who protested by shooting a fire ball at Asher- Asher simply rolled his eyes. It would be a long walk, and quite honestly he was doing just fine by himself- shaking his head, he figured it would be better to meet back up with the group. "How about a rest?" Asher offered as eh took out his pokemon's balls, but to his surprise they all declined. After having them out so long- his team had gotten used to walking and didn't want to go back to the solitude of the pokeballs. Chuckling Asher nodded before reaching out his arm for Chimchar to climb up to, it was odd how in only a day he felt so much closer to his pokemon.
Sighing, Asher looked up before grinning and patting Chimchar's head- a part of him hoped that he was still stronger than at least the majority of the other trainers, yet he was happy now. Content. After a while of walking Asher eventually saw a group in the not-so-far distance, he looked back at Swirlix and Geodude before walking to join the others silently.

"Yeah I see it" Zak said as he rushed over to meet them. "Hi again guys. Oh this is Rockruff, and so far is amazing, aren't you buddie. I found him with no mother. Weird, right?" Spade interrupted "Zak, I think I know where the mother is." Zak turned around to see a female Lycanroc Midday Form standing right behind them, growling deeply,as if to say 'get your hands off my baby'. "Guys, I suggest we fight, Honedge get ready" Then the Lycanroc attacked.

(OOC: yeah I'll change it to level 15)

Rockruff Lvl: 15 Moveset: Rock Blast, Ice Fang, Accelrock, Bite

Halt and Riolu were running down the mountainous range. "Let's keep going!" He called to his partner. Spheal wasn't out, because she wouldn't be able to catch up with them. Halt noticed a small forest, and made a turn into it. "How about we make a base here?" He asked his partner. 'Rio, Riolu!" He said in agreement. They got to work clearing away stray leaves, and creating a basic area. Halt climbed a tree, and took out his PPH. He sent a message to Rowan explaining how he was 'seperated' from the group, and was in need of basic supplies. Sending the message, all there was to do, was either wait, or train. They chose train.

Qin stared blankly at the Lycanrock before deciding Zak was insane. Did he really want to fight a fully evolved Pokemon with a Honedge and a Rockruff that was, in every sense of the phrase, born last night?

"I give my sincere and honest opinion when I say, I really don't think that's a good Idea..."

Qin slowly slipped his hand down towards Twilla's Pokeball, and then in a slow, controlled voice, he warned.

"Cover your nose, I'm gonna spray it with stun spore, then we can get out of here."

His fingers slowly traced the smooth surface of the Pokeball while he gave the other some time to prepare.

Asher had slipped into the group unnoticed, probably because of the threat that had arrived at the same time as him. "I don't understand why you don't just give the Rockruff back, it is just an angry mother after all." he huffed already irritable after spending a couple minutes with the group. His face grew hot as Chicmhar's tail expanded, the small chimp was ready to fight. A fight wasn't the worst idea though, after all the group had at least 10 pokemon all together. But Asher was tired, and honestly he planned on doing whatever the other's did, no need to argue. Rolling his eyes he used his shirt to cover his nose and Chimchar slapped a palm over it's small nostrils.

(OOC: Shinx, I gave you no permission to act as my character, so please do not talk as/use Spade again with out permission first)

Spade sighed as Tailgate growled at the lycanroc. Apon hearing Zak plan Spade rolled her eyes "This is insane, its a fully evolved probably around lvl 25!".

Asriel caught up with the most of the others, finding them face to face with an angry Lycanroc. "How did we get into this mess?" he mumbled to himself. Jitter was on his shoulder and Sleipnir, shu though he was, moved forward. He didnt want to fight but he could hurt this thing and hopefully that threat would keep it from becoming to brazen. It didn't hurt that they had it outnumbered. There would probably be really bad injuries going against a fully evolved predator but at least the could attack from all sides. "One Lycanroc against all of us... this can't just be about food or territory..." he whispered.

Sleipnir darted in front of everyone, stamping the ground with his front hoof. Mudbray's were known for getting a strong ground type move fairly early on in bulldoze and Sleipnir was no exception. Braying in anger, he stood his ground against the much stronger pokemon. It wouldn't be a fight he'd win but did the wild pokemon really want to risk those injuries?

Asher eyed Asriel, and before he knew it Geodude and Chimchar had both joined Sleipnir's side. Seeing the pokemon must've sparked their confidence. Asher watched both his pokemon before looking up at Swirlix who stuck his tongue out before sloppily licking Asher's cheek and landing on top of Geodude. "25 is nothing!" Asher scoffed, it was true. If all the starter's were level 15 then the group should be able to win, he remembered the Charizard's before shaking his head. This is where he would stand his ground- before anyone else could say anything he gave his team the commands "Roll-out Geodude! Swirlix, try to paralyze it with lick-".

Qin rolled his eyes,

"You're all assuming you've gotten lucky and it's just evolved. If you're right we might be able to beat it, and If you're wrong you're charging headfirst at an opponent who outclasses you in every... way... possible. "

Qin made sure to put some serious emphasis on the last few words to make sure that his message got across; this was a very stupid idea that relied entirely on luck. His message was however far too late as Asher was already crossing the Rubicon.

Qin once again confirmed that this group just might have been far more trouble than it was worth. Despite his complains he was aware that dealing with the situation at hand was far more important. Sighing to himself he prepared for a battle if possible, and escape if necessary.

"Twilla, Stun Spore!"

Seeing the Mudbray did give the rock type predator pause. She knew she wouldn't appreciate a bulldoze, if the baby pokemon knew the move yet. She wasn't worried about being knocked out so much as she was concerned about being injured and unable to hunt or run from pokemon stronger than herself. In any event, being hit by a move that would tear up the rough, rocky ground by mountains wouldn't do...

As Twilla released a stun spore into the air, Asriel put Jitter back into his pokeball. He yelled for Sleipnir to follow him. The ground type, usually reluctant to fight, stayed put, not wanting to risk the predator giv8ng chase once he had turned his back. "Of all times for you to not listen," Asriel muttered as he recalled Sleipnir to his pokeball.

Dashing over to Qin, Asriel muttered, "Thanks for the back up. Sleipnir would be able to dent her but I don't know about taking her out and I for one don't want to see my srmtarter end up as carnivore chow! Still, outnumbered and with a type weakness... why is she still risking herself. This is so odd..."