• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region

Asher rolled his eyes at Asriel who stood beside him- he for one wasn't gonna give up this fight. Even if the other trainers won- they couldn't keep running, that wouldn't get them anywhere. Geodude landed a roll-out on the opposing pokemon and was followed up by Chimchar's ember. "It's not odd." he said without looking at Asriel, "I mean, if there is anything I've learnt so far it's that once you got a pokemon, you got a friend. And a friend will protect you no matter what." his gaze narrowed as Geodude used Rock-throw.

"I meant her willingness to fight against such odds," Asriel said, irritated at the other boy's tone. "And you're risking your pokemon!"

The Lycanroc felt like scoffing at the Geodude. She had barely felt the fellow rock type's attack. She went to strike back but was frozen by the stun spore. Glaring at the human with the blue Rockruff, she tried to make her way over to them. However, he now stiff limbs wouldn't cooperate.

(Also, I noticed people using levels as an actual measurement of power rather than a reference point for us players. Stop that or you'll be asked to leave. That goes for anyone as this is meant to be an anime based rp)

Asher mused on Asriel's comment before grinning, "Yep." he responded confidently to the other trainer. He hadn't expected it to be easy to work with the other's, but it seemed he was making enemies rather quickly. "I'm just agreeing with my pokemon, no use trying to fight their will to defend us." he scoffed, taking the moment of paralysis of the Lyranoc to attack- his team took control of itself. A harsh green wind was sent in the wild pokemon's direction with Swirlix's Cotton Spore.

Zak thought about what the others said, and he knew the right choice. "Guys stop it! Your right, but I love Rockruff and the fact that I was there to look after it hatched is a sign that I care about Pokemon" Zak said. "I'll let Rockruff go though, for the sake of your guys safety and because I love the little guy." Rockruff was scared she didn't know this Pokemon, he wanted to stay with Zak and Honedge. Why was Zak giving him away? Zak nudged Rockruff forward and Rockruff followed "Goodbye Rockruff" Zak said. Lycanroc looked at Rockruff and the sadness in his eyes. She knew that this trainer, although many trainers were bad, this one was good. Lycanroc looked at Rockruff as to say 'go'. Rockruff then ran up to Zak and then pounced on him. Zak looked back at the mother and she gave Zak a nod. "Welcome back Rockruff!" Zak shouted happily.

Last edited:
Asher blinked at Zak and the scene before him, Chimchar seemed very interested despite his trainer's lack of empathy. "Alright shows over." he huffed walking past Zak while muttering, "...that was lame" under his breath. Distracted by Zak and the Rockruff, Chimchar jumped slightly when Geodude tapped him he then gasped and raced after his trainer.
"Chim?" the fire-type inquired with sparkling blue eyes causing Asher to groan before turning around where he threw his hands into the air as a gesture of not knowing what to do before yelling at the others, "Where to now?" from his spot a couple feet away.

Asriel smiled at the scene but gave Zak a stern look. "Be careful, Zak! That mother looked ready to kill us!"

Walking forward slowly, Asriel tossed a cheri berry toward the Lycanroc. The female glared at the berry but ate anyway, knowing it'd heal her. She gave her pup one more longing look before padding away to her cave.

"So now that that is over, whats our next move?" Zak said knowing everyone would hate him for this. "I recon that our next move should depend on you guys, because I'll just get us into more trouble."

Spade sighed "Alright, is everyone okay?" her voice was low. Her eyes looking around as she noctice everyone was there "Well atleast everyone is here, Asriel where to now?".

Zak looked at Spade then to Asriel seeing that both wished they weren't dragged into this. "Well If this is what I bring to the group I think I should just leave, maybe just live alone on the Island. but, I really do like you all and I want to stick with my friends. So, you can decide to let me stay with you guys or leave the group. Although, you keeping me in the group would mean a lot to me!" Zak was saying this from the lowest of low. He really meant it. "And the one I am most sorry to is Asher, because you had no say abut being dragged into this. Plus, I have another friend who will come over eventually."

Asher rested his hands behind his head as he watched Chimchar sit down and look up at him, after over-hearing Spade he scoffed. She acted like that guy was the boss, maybe he was. "I knew we'd be better off by ourselves." he groaned as Chimchar jumped up to his shoulder and grinned- "Let's just get back to the damn camp already!" he gruffly snapped causing Chimchar to take an expression of surprise. It was getting late, and more traveling was the last thing he wanted.

Last edited:
Halt and Riolu were playing a game called buffets. You take a blow at the other person/pokemon, and try to knock them down. If they withstand the blow, they throw one of their own. Spheal was just rolling around. Then, a Staraptor flew down, holding the Sinnoh marking, showing it was from Rowan. "Looks like our gift has arrived." Halt said to his partner. They walked over, and opened the package. As they were sorting out the items, a Heracross walked over, and started to chase Spheal. Riolu, thinking that it would be fun to join them, ran after the Heracross. The pokemon, turned to Riolu, and tried to night slash it. Riolu lept over the attack, and used copycat to attack back. Halt ran over to the pokemon. "Hey, calm down. We don't need any problems." He reached out with a sitrus berry, which the Heracross took right from his hand. It proceded to sit by a tree, watching as the Riolu and Halt unpacked stuff.

"Well, it's still early... I think we should start heading up the mountains. From up there, we can at least plan the next move," he suggested, nervous under the apparent leadership Spade had placed on him. She may not have meant it that way but with her not asking anyone else, that's how it cane across.

Asher stared at Zak for a little while, he had barely heard the boy''s apology, yet somehow it echoed in his mind. Huffing he shook the thoughts away before blinking at the rest of the group. He let out a groan of protest before switching he direction of his feet and looking up at the mountains, "Then let's get movie already." he said plainly. Chimchar jumped off of his trainer's shoulder's down to the floor where he playfully bounced about the group of trainers and his tail began to shine brightly- a sign that the tension had died down, at least a bit. "Hey Swirlix, go scout ahead for potential danger," he said lowly to his fairy type who dumbly blinked before flying off.

Spade nodded before holding out two pokéballs "Tailgate, Quill, return!". the red light engulfed the two pokémon before they disappeared inside their pokéballs. A strong wind blew making Spade's hair ruffle in the wind, she looked at Asriel, seeing how nervous he was when she asked him. Crossing her arm Spade sighed "Guess I made you uncomfortable, sorry 'bout that, I'm used to just one person deciding on what to do".

"So am I," Asriel told her. "Its just not usually me," he added with a laugh. He turned to the mountains, shiving at the cold wind blowing down from them.

Tall and imposing, even the lower cliffs reached far above his head. "Lets go," he said, beginning the trek.

As the mother Lycanrock retreated Qin gazed at it thoughtfully. It was quite the odd situation but wasn't necessarily impossible. Retrieving both his Pokeballs from his waist he returned both Rose and Twilla. Rose, in particular, hadn't gotten a rest since they'd arrived at the island.

Without further ado he followed behind the group, affectionately caressing Rose's Pokeball. He remained silent as he pondered over a few things, such as 'where was Hal?' However his thoughts were disrupted as the wind was kicked up and a sharp, piercing cry accompanied the descent of a Pidgeot. It landed a few feet away from the group toting a medium sized satchel and a letter.

"Finally!"

Qin immediately perked up as he rushed over to the Pigeot and removed both the satchel and the letter. He fed it a few berries before it took off, kicking up unreasonable amounts of dirt. Qin smirked at the Pokemon's antics and watched as it's figure quickly faded over the horizon. As soon as the Pidgeot had left Qin's expression once again fell, and he slipped into thought. Pidgeots are fast, extremely fast there are few Pokemon that can outspeed a Pidgeot in the air, but it still took this long for it to arrive from Johto? Maybe he was overthinking but maybe something or someone had delayed Pidgeot, and he immediately thought back to the Fearow cam.

Qin heightened his guard, hopefully, nothing would come of his suspicions but even then it was better to be safe than sorry.

"I don't want to be the only downer here but remember, we're not exactly alone on this Island. Be careful..."

So I'm gonna use Pidgeot's Pokedex entry as a measure of its speed rather than its stats.
It's Pokedex desc is:

"It spreads its gorgeous wings widely to intimidate enemies. It races through the skies at Mach-2 speed."

Asher, who traveled quite a bit ahead of the group, not wanting to interact with anyone else sighed of relief when Swirlix finally came back to him. Despite the pokemon's lack of intelligence, Asher trusted his companion and didn't fear sending the fairy-type out by itself. "Well done-" he patted Swirlix's head before wiping off the fluffy substance that stuck to his palm, Swirlix stuck out it's tongue before dropping to the ground where ti decided to walk beside Geodude who was completely silent. Not before long, the smallest member of Asher's team had fallen asleep- it had been a long day for everyone so Asher didn't mind carrying to Chimchar as it peacefully went limp.

As the trek continued into late afternoon, the mountain slopes turned bright orange on the slanted rays of the sun. Kukui's Trumbeak had found them a few hours ago and it dropped off the items the three Alolan trainers had requested. Asriel was relieved that hadn't spotted anymore pokemon; even though they were here to explore and document, he didn't want to risk a fight on these cliffs.

They way was steep, the trail carved by hundreds of pokemon over the years thin. It wouldn't take much to be sent tumbling into the trees below. The peaks above them were covered in ice; some of the peaks were hidden behind heavy clouds, a light fluffy grey with their contents. Thankfully, they had finally come across a trail that would take them further into the mountains rather than just scaling up. The only issue was that the trail broke off into many paths, some wider and more well traveled than others.

Turning to ask the group, Ariel said, "Which way guys?"

"If we head directly upwards, were bound to run into ice types. But what other options do we have?" Zak was gazed at the many paths before him. "Well, we also have to consider some things if we're gonna build a base in this area. It may have access to water, but will it have caves, a variety of Pokemon, somewhere where the professors can access us and shelter." As Zak said these words, a Noivern swooped down and landed near the group. Zak ran over to it and took the two boxes and a letter from its claws. "Thanks Noivern" Zak said, and with that it flew off. Zak opened the letter, and read the contents. Zak was told in the letter that there were some stones, and items for him and Asher in one box, and a surprise in the other. Zak opened the first box and pulled out a dusk stone, revives and some max potions. Then Zak went over to the other box and opened it and inside he found...

Last edited:
Azure and the ithers were at some split paths, deciding which on to take. Suddenly, Azure felt a wild rumbling in his bag. He opened it and let the bird pokemon out, and it started flying. "Finally! You can fly again!" The pokemon would fly in front of his face, with eyes as if it'd be about to start crying. It looked at him, meaning to kind of tell him 'I can't thank you enough'. Azure looked at it, and nodded in agreement. He took out a pokeball and said "Welcome to the team." The bird would click the pokeball's button, and go inside. "Glad to have you on the team," Azure added a new pokemon to his team: A Pidgey. "...Spot."

Far from the mountains, hidden away from the cameras and the probing eyes of scientists and governments, a large building that seeming to be inspired by the castles of Unova was nestled away. Inside, in a chair that seemed to be built like a throne, sat a man.

Older with a near constant scowl on his face, he watched the moniters above his chair, looking over the video footage. The underwater security cameras had caught the victory over the boot. All should be well; his haven secure.

"And yet," he pondered aloud, drawing the attention of the young blonde woman and middle aged brunette man next to him they had been awaiting his verdict on the contents of these very tapes. "Despite the efforts of our border patrols, there are outsiders here," he said, glaring at another monitor that showed the shore lines. The screen was split between nine images and the at least three screens showed young adults escaping the boat and landing on his home!

"Luke," the older man called the brunette man. Luke turned his gaze to the older man with reverence but dared not speak. "You trained our patrol forces, did you not?"

"Yes, sire," Luke replied, his voice low and gravelly. He held his head low in despair. His subordinates, and by extension he himself, had failed their leader.

"You almost never fail me. I cannot remember the last time that happened, Luke."

"It has been nearly thirty years now, Sire."

Luke let out a silent sigh of relief as 'Sire' waved his hand dismissively. "No matter. After so long of no visitors, it's only natural they lower their guard. Although, if it happens again, they will die," the man on the throne said matter of factly. "Darla, see to it that this gets handled," he said before relaxing in his seat.

"With pleasure, Sire," Darla said, her lips curling into a cruel smile as she bowed low before making her exit.

Asher rolled his eyes as several of the trainers around him attained new pokemon, it almost seemed like he was falling behind in strength compared to the others. He shook Chimchar to wake the fire-type before dropping the monkey who barely caught himself- "Let's take the path that's less used, probably has less pokemon in it." Asher called over his shoulder refusing to wait as he took the lead into the cavern using Chimchar's tail as a light. Swirlix and Geodude's footsteps were loud behind Asher, echoing down the path way.

Asriel nodded, figuring the other young man had a point. He was slightly worried about the reason for the little amount of usage. Still, not wanting everyone to get separated, Asriel followed after making sure his supplies were secure and that Sleipnir was in his ball. A good battled though he was, Sleipnir was not exactly nimble. Jitter stayed on Asriel's head.

Double checking that his golden flower was still in place behind his ear, Asriel clutched his locket for a moment before taking to the path. This one was racky, narrow, and continued upward while heading in as well. It would be slow going but not impossible. "If we head this way, we may have trouble finding a place to camp!" he called ahead to Asher.

Darla laid on her stomach on the cliffs far above, keeping an eye on her prey with high powered binoculars. The binoculars had a golden logo of the sun and three stars on the left side.

"Taking the narrow path," she commented, knowing she was much too far way to be heard. "Not too bright, are they?" she chuckled to the tall, elegant pokemon beside her.

Sliding away from the cliff face before standing, she flicked her wrist to release a ultra ball. As soon as the light faded, her smallest team member scurried up her leg to sit on her shoulder. " Let's see... I have my supplies, my pokemon, and," she paused to knock the dust off of her clothes, "I've gotten this awful dust off of my outfit."

The outfit in question was somewhere between a business suit and a school girl uniform. The slacks seemed to be apart of the former while the slightly frilly top and flats belonged to the latter. The entire outfit consisted of dark black, blood red, and just a hint of white. Her hair was cut so that the long bob just barely brushed the tops of her shoulders. Her sparkling, almond shaped eyes were such a dark brown that they were nearly black. In them danced mirth and excitement but anger sparked as well. These brats could have gotten Luke in a lot of trouble, after all.

"Let's go greet them," she told her psychic type. The elegant female teleported them all in front of the trainers with a simple reply of, "Gar." As the blue energy glowed in the elegant pokemon's eyes and simmered around all three of them, Darla's tiniest pokemon clapped its hands. "Emol!" It squealed while waving it's little black tail.

Spade stepped back as a Human and a few of her pokémon appeared in front of them. "Uh, and who might you be?" her voice raised as she spoke, all of her senses and emotions telling her this girl was bad news. For precaution she grabbed ahold of her belt right next to the pokéballs strapped on.

Darla merely chuckled at Spade, the sound sending chills down Asriel's spine. Jitter hissed at the woman, sensing trouble.

"I'm assuming he's native," Darla said in reference to the hissing Nidoran, her coy grin still in place and her hands clasped behind her back. Her Emolga, still on her shoulder, was giggling away; the tiny electric pokemon was nearly taking off in excitement.

" You didn't answer her," Asriel said, trying to sound firm. Picturing his father, proud and strong, Asriel squared his shoulders and straightened his spine. Clenching one fist and holding Sleipnir's pokeball in the other, he asked, "Who are you and are you the one who has been watching us?"

"Now why would I answer those questions?" She asked, more amused by the moment. "But still, I'll answer your questions if you answer mine," she offered as she lazily strolled forward, holding a pokeball in one hand and had her other hand in a large pocket.

Spade put her hand on her hip as she spoke "And what might that be?". Her violet eyes starring into this new female, trying to read her body language, but to no avail. This person was almost impossible to read, and Spade had no clue why.

Halt and Riolu were racing his newly caught Heracross. He caught him a while ago, when it was eating the berries. As they were running around the mountain, he saw a path split. Noticing the group on the less traveled path, he snuck into the bushes near them, quietly so none of them noticed. Heracross was watching from the trees incase they needed help. The unknown figure seemed threatening, so Halt was ready to attack.

"First off, why are all of you here?" Darla asked, her annoyance at their survival starting to show. These brats were a risk to everything Sire had worked for so far, for so long. She wouldn't allow it. "And most importantly, where do you all get survivng that sunken ship? It was very irritating having to track you all!"

"You sunk the ship?!" Asriel asked, surprised she would be so forward with the matter.

"Not personally; I don't own a water type that can do the job," she replied, her smirk of cruel mirth back in place. "Now, come on. I answered yours so answer mine," she said as though she hadn't had a moment of anger; as though this were all some casual first meeting.

Qin's eyes widened as he watched a woman, quite literally, appear out of nowhere. She began to converse with Asriel and Spades, and rather casually at that. It really wasn't the sort of demeanor you'd expect from someone who was telling you about their failed attempt on your life.

After getting over his initial shock Qin took the chance to observe the woman, or more precisely the Pokemon with her. He quickly recognized them as Gardevoir and Emolga. Considering the mode with which she appeared the Gardevior definitely knew teleport, and in that case running was neigh impossible. However wild Pokemon and trained Pokemon were worlds apart, and the latter could easily be multiple times stronger. Though, it's not like they had any choice. After all, they couldn't outrun a teleporter, could they?

As the woman continued to engage in dialogue Qin began to think. Now... how are we gonna fight our way outta this one...?

All the while gently caressing the Pokeballs on his waist, he'd need to be ready at a moments notice.....

"We're here for research," Asriel answered honestly. He wouldn't name names as that could put the professors in danger but he didn't want to risk angering her with a lie either. "As for our survival, we couldn't just lay down and die, could we?" Asriel asked, sarcasm dry in his voice. Darla laughed lightly at him.

"Aren't you just darling?" she told him, seeming genuinely charmed by his brave efforts. "My name is Darla," she finally introduced, "and I'm here to finish what the idiots who sank the boat should have!"

Asriel immediately pulled out Sleipnir's pokeball only to be met with a bored sigh from Darla. "I have a Gardevoir and she isn't the most powerful member of my team. I mean, she hits like a truck but she's mainly a counter and transportation, you know?" Darla asked, trying to impress the uselessness of a battle.

Then she paused. "Then again... how about another deal?"

"What deal?!" Asriel asked, terrified for their group if this lady had pokemon more meant for battle than the Gardevoir.

"I haven't had a serious fight in a long time. I know you'll all lose but I will challenge four of you to a battle. For each of you, the terms will be one of my pokemon versus your whole team. Any of you lose, you all die," she said cheerfully, clearing assuming the side of the battle she'd be on.

"And of we win?" a frustrated white haired teen asked, wanting to know this sociopaths idea of a fair deal.

Darla went into thought, not having considered the possibility. "I've won pokemon leagues before," she commented off handedly. "You won't win," she said, leaving out the fact that she only had two of her league winners with her. Her other four pokemon were strong, yes, but they had never been tested by gym leaders or a league format. Still, that shouldn't matter against baby pokemon.

Sighing in defeat, seeing they wouldn't take the deal unless she offered a win condition for them. "If you all somehow manage to win, I'll give you an hour's head start into the mountains," she decided. Sire wouldn't be pleased but then again, it would be hard to call for help in the poor reception the peaks offered. And he does enjoy a show every now and then...

"So, who's going to battle?" she asked, more sure of herself than ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spade was lost in thought 'how would any of us beat her? there's no possible way unless more then one of us attack'. Her eyes glared at Darla 'but I'm not going to just give up', "Sure, I'll battle you". The moon started to rise as the sun slowly set "Great! Just had to be night didn't it" she huffed.

Axle's eyes darted back between Asriel, Spade and the strange new girl, he stayed completely silent. It was rare for the male, to be this quite- he'd go picking fights everywhere, yet now... with this real challenge he stayed silent. Fear or worry did not shine in his eyes though, he held a bored expression, he honestly just wanted her to get out the way. Geodude tensed behind him and Swirlix twisted it's head at the stranger while Asher held Chimchar, who had jumped to his chest, tight in his arms. It seemed the female trainer who he was familiar with, Spade, had requested a battle. Geodude bulked up and glared at Axle who sighed, "She's just a cocky brat, don't worry." he scoffed looking down at his rock-like companion.

Chuckling, Darla stepped forward. Asriel hated this; it was clearly a trap. A league winner...they were sitting ducks! But what else could they do? They couldn't outrun the Gardevoir and if they said no, they would lose their only chance to escape with a plan. He had one in mind, but it would take Sleipnir being able to out run something of hers which would be next to impossible. It was still their one shot...

"I'll battle you to," he announced. Darla waved him off, knowing there wasn't enough room for two pokemon battles at once on this path. "Her first, little boy," she sneered as she waltzed forward.

"As a treat," she announced to Spade, "I'll choose my pokemon first. To give you some initiative." With that she flicked her wrist, releasing the pokemon she had been holding. It was a great ball and when the light faded, a large beast was settled on the ground. Blue skin and bright yellow fur, a Galvantula gazed around with a glare in its ice blue eyes.

"Your turn," Darla said nonchalantly.

Spade watched as the Galvantula looked around, her violet eyes starring in thought. "I get to use all my pokémon then?" her eyes starred at the sky as an idea was brought to her head "Alright, Quill lets go!", she threw the bird pokémon's pokéball into the air, releasing the flying/normal type.

Quill was hovering next to Spade as she chirped, "Alright Quill, Wing attack lets go!". The Starly flapped her wings until its was covered in a white light, she swiftly flew next to the electric spider pokémon before ramming her wings into it.

The giant spider hissed as the attack landed. Its eyes screwed up in pain, it glared at the tiny bird. A hiss went through its body, the web projecting rear sticking up in aggression. "End this joke of a pokemon with Electro Ball," Darla commanded in a disappointing tone. She didn't expect Gabites or anything like that but she thought she'd see a bit more than a Starly.

Galvantula shot the attack at the tiny bird, the glowing attack shooting forward. To get herself some extra leverage, Galvantula started scaling the rock face, leaving a thin trail of webs for leverage.

Spade grunted, she flicked her hand up "Quill, Quick attack!". Quill chirped before its whole body was encased in a white glow, she flew up, and right when the electro ball was about to hit she dodged only to have it clip her wing. Falling a bit before she caught herself Quill chirped as she hovered once again.

Spade narrowed her eyes before noticing where the Galvantula was she smirked "Quick attack! Aim right above the Galvantula!". Quill chirped before her body was encased once again by the glowing light, she dashed off before slamming into the rocks above the spider pokémon watching them crumble at the impact.

Kaleb and his Pancham woke up. The ship had been attacked, and they were stranded on some island.

"What should we do now, Pancham?" Kaleb asked his partner. "Pancham!" he replied.

"That's a great idea!" he said.

So Kaleb and his Pancham searched for Pokémon on the island, and they soon found some new Pokémon, a Pidgeotto and a Pichu.

"I should try and catch these. Pancham, Arm Thrust!" The little panda Pokémon obeyed and used Force Palm on Pichu.

"Body Slam!" Kaleb yelled, as his Pancham attacked the Pidgeotto and Pichu.

"They should be low on health by now," he thought to himself, and he threw a poke ball at Pichu, and it was caught easily. He threw another at the Pidgeotto, and it struggled to get out by ended up being caught.

But then, he heard the noise and climbed a tree, and his Pancham followed closely behind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaleb and his Pancham were watching the scene from the top of the tree. He held his other two pokeballs in case he needed to send out his Pichu or his Pidgeotto.

"A Starly?" Kaleb chuckled. "Man, that trainer needs to learn type advantages." "Pancham, Pan!" his Pancham agreed. But his mind changed when he saw the rocks falling on top of Galvantula. "Starly just used its own form of the move Rock Tomb, which is super effective on Galvantula and also harshly lowers its Speed stat. Impressive," he told himself, and it looked like the Starly was about to emerge victorious when...

Qin quickly took multiple steps backward as the rocks began to fall. Although he had nothing but praise for Spade's fantastic use of her environment, he wasn't too eager to become a victim of her genius. He wanted to send out Rose, however, he didn't want to risk annoying their dear guest and then become target practice for one of her Pokemon... He thought of suggesting a triple battle but quickly threw the idea to the back of his mind, in favor of observing Spade's battling style. He thought it better to learn his comrade's battle style than to try to squeeze into the battle.

As the rocks crumbled under the little bird's vicious impact, Galvantula let out a cry of alarm. She leaped away from the falling rocks. The Starly wouldn't have done much to her but all bug types feared natural rock slides. However, the very strand of webbing she had been using to make her stick tight to the wall kept her from leaping far enough in time. The rocks slammed into the spider with the sucking sound of chitin cracking from the impact.

Darla watched, a look of shocked horror on her face. "Charlotte!" she shouted once the rocks stopped falling. The rock pile was still for several seconds before one side opened up as Charlotte the Galvantula pushed her way out. She was in rough shape: several bruises where her chitin has busted, missing patches of fur, and unable to put one of her hind legs on the ground.

Darla, seeing the condition of her pokemon, snarled at Spade, her expression of pure anger and hate. "You little brat. I tried playing nice but I guess that time's over huh," she said quickly, her hate seeping into her voice. She pulled out three more pokeballs and released them, revealing a Noivern, a Ninetails, and a Nidoqueen. "Kill them," was the only command Darla gave her pokemon.

Asriel immediately released Sleipnir. It would be rough but he could put some damage into the Nidoqueen and possibly separate them from Darla in the process. The narrow ledge was getting full and it would be hard for all of the baby pokemon to fight all at once. The group's would only be able to use one pokemon each if they fought together. "This is almost like the Battle Royal back home, just more chaotic," he noted briefly as the enemy pokemon charged forward.

Gardevoir went to attack as well but Darla held her arm out to stop her. "You stay with me. Make sure they don't attack me directly and that they don't try to run. If two of the others go down, then you can fight," she told the league champion pokemon quietly.

Kaleb suddenly jumped down from the tree, and his Pancham followed.

"Pidgeotto, Pichu, back up Sleipnir and Quill!" Kaleb yelled, as he threw the poke balls.

"Pancham, go for Darla and Gardevoir!"

"Pan-cham, Pancham-Pan!" cried the little Pancham, as it used Body Slam on the Gardevoir, dealing damage to it.

"Pidgeotto, use Quick Attack on Ninetales! Pichu, use Thundershock on Noivern!" the young trainer commanded his Pokémon, and they did as they were told.

"Pidge-Pidgeotto!"

"Pi, Pichu-Pi!"

Noivern took a good amount of damage from Thundershock, seeing as it was super effective, and Ninetales tried to dodge Quick Attack, but there was no escaping the attack, which dealt some damage to Ninetales. Pancham dodged a Psychic from Gardevoir and used Arm Thrust on Nidoqueen, who had jumped in the way.