• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Verge shook his head.
“That is a rather unreasonable question.”
He sat still. He didn’t know how to answer the questions, either of them. He had asked Life what had been meant by ‘before’, and had gotten no answer. And now he was asked to tell ‘the totality of his knowledge’, which he thought was rather ridiculous. He had already shown Life all his direct experiences since waking up, but because of his internal index of information he had quite a few facts at his disposal.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli raised a brow “I don’t suppose much, that’s why she’s still locked up, I need to think on what I think, and she believes before I make my final judgement” he sighed, rubbing his eyes “He is tricky, that I’ve learned”

“Do you remember why you were locked up?”

Last edited:
Flarea lowered herself to the ground some, slightly embarrassed at her outburst. "And I suppose I'm not helping, at all." She sighed and looked at Eli. "I won't bother you with it again." She then nosed Eli, a deep rumble coming from her throat. She cared deeply for the dimensional warrior. She considered him a good friend. The thought of her accidentally stressing him out more made her feel terrible. She didn't want to add more to his serving. She just wanted to vent a bit. Though she supposed Eli definently deserved to vent more than her. He had gone through countless trials and lived for thousands of years. Yet he never said anything about it that was a venting of some sort. At least, around her.

Stella was curious. The cat found Life disappearing into a room strange, although she didn't know the deity that well. She mainly wanted to ask her multiple questions, and maybe get a few pets out of it. She waited patiently outside the room for Life for a while, but no sign of the Fundamental. No, she had to enter. When Stella entered the room, she was dumbfound for a few seconds due to Verge then she opened her hole of endless questions. "Who is that? What is it?" She trotted over to Verge and pawed his foot. "What is it made of? Why are you in here with him?"

Last edited:
Verge shook his head. "I do not." He answered quietly. He was a little tired of all the questions, and it didn't help his feeling when a small feline with wings came into the room and unleashed a barrage of them. However, the first two weren't hard to answer, and the third wasn't too bad. Certainly not as bad as being asked the entire extent of his knowledge.
"I am called Verge. I am an android. My main frame is made of a metal alloy, but I have many other components."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life sat back “We will go to speak with the Mechanic when this whole fiasco is over to help sort you out, but we will be watching you in the meantime” She looked down at Stella “I am in here because he is a matter of great concern between the fundamentals.”

Eli nodded “But the main priority I’d Kerco, Windraza, And Muel. I can think on her later when I have more time.”

Last edited:
Flarea nodded and she pulled away. "Which one are we focusing on first?" She asked with her head cocked to the side. "Focusing on one group might be the most beneficial. Though, I could be wrong." She sighed as she returned to her previous thoughts. She didn't want to force him to talk. No, she just had to give him the option to. "Also, Eli, if you ever need to talk or vent about something, just let me know, ok. I'm willing to listen." She hit him lightly with the end of her tail in the back as a friendly gesture. "Besides, no reason for you to shoulder everything alone."

Stella looked at Life and frowned. Not as much information as she liked, at all. Her curious mind pushed her to find out more. "What do you mean 'he's a matter of great importance between the Fundamentals'? And who is this mechanic fellow?" She flicked a ear and twitched her tail before looking at Verge. "What is an android? What do you mean by 'your main frame'?" She looked at the two expectantly, wanting to learn more. To gain more knowledge. After all, knowledge was power. She chose to leave out the portion Eli once said to her.

Verge continued to gaze at the strange winged cat. He wasn't too surprised by her feathered appendages, although it did seem a bit strange. He just shrugged mentally and resigned himself to answer even more questions.
"An android is a mechanical creature, built with an appearance that is primarily human. Taken from my database, Definition of Android is: a mobile robot usually with a human form. My main frame is... the equivalent of a skeleton. My main frame serves as my bones, and my 'skin' is of a similar alloy."
With that he projected a holographic diagram that showed a semitransparent model of himself. It was primarily light blue, and it showed the different layers of his rather complex structure. Besides strange symbols and runes that were connected by thin lines to various parts of the hologram, there were two things of note: on one forearm the color was not light blue, but red, and underneath several layers in his chest there was some kind of container that was connected to various other things by wires and pipes.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life looked down “We believe he might know something that no one should know, and the mechanic is someone we can go to to confirm wether or not he does.” They shook their head, ready for the next question “and I am not telling you what it is he should not know.”

Eli looked out the window “Definitely Windraza and Kerco.” He thought a moment. “She did not seem to be with Kerco, do you have any way to track her down or know where she might be?”

Stella nodded to her answers and opened her mouth to ask the very question Life 'answered' before she asked it. Her blue and green eyes immediately narrowed as her tail flicked with aggravation. "If you won't tell me, I'll ask Eli," she said with clear defiance. Her mind yearned for the answer to the question her mind was now swirling in her head. And she knew it wouldn't leave her mind until it was answered. Her tail flicked, clearly slightly irritated.

"Didn't Chaos say he beat her? If so, she might be licking her wounded pride somewhere. While I don't know my sister very well, I do know her well enough to know she is very prideful." Flarea sighed. "Sorry, but that's the best I got. Windraza and I, we didn't really grow up together, remember." She wrapped her tail around her talons and watched Eli curiously. "Do you know a way to find her?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life figured they would put an end to this now, standing up, the room darkened despite no change to the light, their eyes glowing with the light that seemed to extend to and connect to the entire multiverse "You dare tamper with forbidden knowledge?"

Eli sat back "A few, but I would need something attached to her on some level, or some other technology for the things we do have, if Lily came back with Angel, she was always good at tracking people."

Stella stepped back, fur bristled and claws extended. A small hiss escaped her, but her eyes showed fear. The hiss was one of the 'stay away from me' variety. After all, she clearly angered one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse. It took all her willpower not to turn and run. Her legs shook as she kept an eye on Life. At last, she broke. The cat fled, terrified of Life. Once she was far enough away, she decided that finding out what the fundamental was trying to hide wasn't worth it. In fact, being around Life wasn't worth it either. She believed that she hated her for wanting to figure that forbidden information out. Stella laid down in the main portion of the ship.

Flarea nodded. She didn't have much else to say on the topic. "What was Angel like? If you don't mind me asking. Inside your story, she was the first one to leave."

Verge watched the exchange silently. He was not very prone to being frightened, but it was certainly a daunting show of power. The android honestly felt a bit sorry for the feline, despite being rather tired of questions. However, there was nothing much else to do except wait for this 'mechanic' to verify that he was telling the truth.

Swiftbrush found Stella and nuzzled up next to her. He licked one of his paws for a moment before looking at his older friend. "Where'd nya go? I couldn't find you anywhere around here."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The effect ended and sat back down with Verge “I feel bad, although curiosity is a prized value, you understand some things must never be unearthed, correct?” They looked at him with a raised brow.

Eli sat back in his chair, swiveling over to three holes in the wall over a old desk, one had a dark blue coin in it, to covered in dust to make out its pattern, a golden coin, seemingly freshly placed, a curvy river of strings adorning it’s face, the third empty, he seemed a little surprised by the yellow coin “She put it back....” He shook his head “Right, Angel, she was level-headed, got annoyed at how brash I was, how conservative Lily was. When my revenge plot got in the way of our job, she gave me a simple choice.” He brushed the empty slot with his finger “I have not thought back on that day and wished I had done something else”

Flarea nosed Eli. "She might come back." She looked at the wall and curiosity gripped her. "Why is there a small in the wall and why did you touch it? And what are those things inside of it?" She lowered herself slightly as she realized she was probably sounding a lot like Stella, the question filled cat. She honestly didn't mean to, it was an accident. She just got curious. At least she didn't ask an endless amount of them, like she heard the cat ask.

Stella smiled at Swiftbrush, hiding her utter terror. "I was with Life. Don't suggest visiting her right now though, she's in a bad mood." She noticed Eli sitting on something, and she honestly needed some comfort due to her interaction with Life. Sure, she could've asked Swiftbrush, but she wanted to be the kitten's protector, not someone who relied on him. She motioned for Swiftbrush to follow her and she walked up to Eli before laying down on his lap.

“I suppose.” Verge’s answer was terse. He didn't really have much to say, and he didn't really care to talk anyways. If he could choose a single thing to do at that moment, it probably would have been standing outside and recharging his solar energy reserves.

"Nyeah, I don't know if I like her..." Swiftbrush tailed along behind Stella as she went over to Eli and jumped up into the human's lap. Swiftbrush still didn't care for humans, so he just paced around in circles for a few seconds before settling on the floor.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life sat back, closing there eyes, taking their focus elsewhere.

Eli stared at the yellow coin for a time, seemingly lost in a memory, not disturbed by the cat, who he began to idly pet. "I forget where we even picked up this old tradition, but these are called 'Home tokens', you don't place them simply where you live, or where you rest your head, but where you belong, a place you feel welcomed and safe." He softly pulled open a drawer, pulling out a clearly old feather duster, using it to rid the dust of the blue coin, reveling a magnificent star field on it. "Its not magical, or advance, not a tool to learn or explore, but it is a comfort" He reached out and brushed what was presumably his own "and sometimes that's all you need." He whispered, seemingly to himself.

A soft purr emitted from the white cat with silver tabby patches, her two difficult colored eyes closed with comfort. Flarea looked at the coins with interest. They seemed so pretty to her, and she found them intriguing. "How did you get them? And what does Angel's coin look like? I don't think I've ever seen it before." She cocked her head to the side with curiosity before realizing she might have struck a nerve. "If you don't want to answer the last question, that's fine, just curious."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
He looked over at her “No, it’s fine, we forged them ourselves, and hers is black, Bearing a wavering tesseract” he looked back at the hole in the wall. “These holes were made to fit them.” He chuckled “Caused quite a few problems building these I did.”

Last edited:
Flarea looked at the holes in the wall, impressed. "What sort of trouble?" She looked at her with curiosity as Lykos entered the room and sat next to Eli, hiding his sadness. The interaction with Evelin was just her mostly ignoring him, and that internally hurt the normally stoic wolf. He could tell she was bottling it all up, and he couldn't stop it. He didn't say anything aloud though, as there was nothing to say. She just had to get over it, sooner or later.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at Flarea "Mostly just me messing around with stuff in the wall, the cables and pipes n' stuff." he looked back at the holes "But is was worth it, even though I had to rewire a bunch of this room, worth it in the end." He sighed and closed his eyes "It was, anyways."

-SIX DAYS LATER-
Eve laid on the floor of her cell, her back to the front. Food that was given to her was left untouched, though her stomach pleaded for a bite. But people like her didn't eat when they wanted. People like her only ate enough to live. Nothing more. She hadn't messed herself up much, due to how little time it has been, but she was already some sort of shell of herself. The bed was untouched, as she never used it. The floor was her bed. She denyed herself the small comforts. After all, people like her didn't deserve them.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The door opened, letting Eli walk into the room himself, walking up to the glass and silently looking down at her for a few moments before speaking. "Hello Eve."

On the other side of things Kerco landed back on the planet he had left Windraza, having gotten a ship and making sure to cover his steps, walking out to Windraza "I got something~" He proclaimed, holding up the book.

Evelin rolled over to face Eli. "Yes," she said in a worn voice. She had clearly made her imprisonment much worse than it should've been. Dispite her self-inflicted terrible condition, there was a spark of curiosity in her eye. She sat up a little and looked directly at Eli. A growl erupted from her stomach, which she ignored. She then looked away in shame of what she had done. Why she was there in the first place. She didn't even bother correcting Eli, as Eve was a nickname she only allowed close friends to use.

Windraza parted with her training and looked at Kerco. Tilting her head to the side, she stared at the book he was holding up. "What is it?" In a way, it was authoriteric. She had, quite frankly, never seen anything like it, as books weren't common due to how much resources had to go into making them.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed, looking at the door "There are mixed feelings out there, you know? Some want you locked up for a long time for what you did, others call it an honest mistake, that you should not have been in here for a full day. Some cant seem to decide."

Kerco walked over to Windraza, showing her the cover of the book, that due to the nature of the writings of the book, was in Kercos most natural language, Ceroken, it read: 'The Ultraversal Almanac' "Its a powerful artifact I managed to swipe of of Eli, it can answer basically any question for the holder." He opened the book “Where is a vial of the essence of Chaos?” The page covered itself with blue mist, going from black to filled out, with the probably foreign language, behind the most, revealing itself to them, a picture in the top right, wording filling the rest of the page.

Evelin looked at the floor. "The first group is right. It doesn't matter it was a I was tricked, I still let him out. I still betrayed everyone. I'm a traitor." The guilt was clear on her face. "Why people think I shouldn't be in here is beyond my knowledge. I might blindly trust someone else." She gave a sigh as she refused to look at Eli due to her guilt. "Let me guess, Lykos believes I shouldn't be in here? Tell him that I deserve to be in here for me. As a single favor."

Windraza looked at the book with interest, however she couldn't understand the language as she had never seen it before. She watched as the book revealed the information to Kerco. "I'm afraid I cannot read that foriegn tounge, what does it say."

Evelin looked up at the missing wall before looking down again. She wasn't going to leave the cell. She hadn't earned that yet. If she wanted to leave, she had to earn it. That's what she thought anyway. She looked back at Eli, seeing what he was going to do. After all, why would he open the cell if he wasn't going to do anything? No, he probably wanted to enter the cell for something, or some reason. She had zero reason to exit the cell. After all, a person like her deserved to be in there.

Windraza accepted the book and watched as it magically translated into her language. "This is good to keep in mind. How did you ever get your hands on it? Nevermind. You're a master thief."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
"Your free to come out, you feel bad about what you have done, so you may leave your cell to join everyone else in the ship." He stated with a nod.

He gave her a toothy grin "Precisely, and with this, we have the upper hand, we will be able to know all the pieces in play, and where they are, so, where do you want to go now, Windraza?

Evelin listened to Eli but didn't move. She deserved to be within the cell. "If someone committed manslaughter due to negligence, would they get out of jail just because they 'felt bad'? No. So why are you simply letting me go because I feel bad that I let him go free. Makes no sense to me." She looked at the ground again, retaining her sitting position. She didn't see why she should be allowed to leave. She let a universe destroyer go. She helped him get free. All because she believed his lies and didn't check the accusations.

Windraza thought for a few moments. "How about we go after Eternity's essence. After all, chaos isn't something I'm particularly fond of and I honestly don't want to go through that again. I'm not ready yet." She thought her thought process was pretty good, considering the situation. "Anyway, what is with the new ship?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
“Being lied to is not a crime, and I never said you were off the hook, come out of the cell.” He commanded her, this time is a more serious tone.

Kerco softly took the book back “What are the locations of Eternity essence vials?” He flipped to another page, it showing him a picture of Eternity and a arrival, though he flipped through more pages, trying to find a better option.

Evelin stood up and walked to Eli due to the command. She didn't want to be difficult. After all, she wanted to show she wasn't going to betray them again. She looked away from Eli, down at the floor once more, and waited to for whatever she was going to have to do. After all, something told her she was still getting punished in some way. "I wasn't talking about believing the lies. I'm talking about the actions I took because of them."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli lead her through the hallway, through the bridge, leading her down a different hallway to a door, on the way, he spoke. "In context, many horrible thing seem innocent, and vis versa, such as Lykos mistrust in me due to my eye color." He stopped at the door at this moment "Its like if you pressed a button on a hand radio, and someone blew up, is it your fault? Technically, yes. But how were you to have any clue what it would do?"

As Evelin followed Eli, she looked away from everyone. In her mind, she was fully guilty, no matter the context. She chose to sabotage the ship, cut off the power, and free Muel. Sure, Muel suggested it, but she carried through. She was the hand. As she continued to follow Eli, she felt the eyes of the others. They watched her. She noted how silent it was. As if they stopped all conversation when she stepped into the room. Then she left with Eli. She listened to the last portion then sighed. "Read the manual for the radio, just like I should've asked about what Muel said."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli chuckled "I'm afraid you miss the point." He flicked open the closet, revealing a dark room, with a flickering light, mold on its wooden walls, brooms mops and other such things haphazardly strewn about the small space, some broken, some rotted, some were fine enough, either because they were coated or metal. He waved a hand in front of it "First job, clean out and fix the broom closet, tip top shape." He took a step back towards her "Literally has not been touched in centuries." He patted her on the back before leaving "Good luck."

At first, Evelin's mouth hung open when she saw the room. It was a disaster. And she was supposed to clean it all on her own. For the first time since Eli told her Muel's real motives, she felt an itch of determination to complete the task, dispite her serious mold allergy. Her nose was already runny due and her throat was scratchy to the spores, but she didn't say anything. This was her job, and she needed to complete it. Besides, she deserved this. And it was much better than sitting alone in a room with only her thoughts to keep her company. After the second day, Lykos stopped coming due to her ignoring him.
Lykos waited at the end of the hall for Eli, his ears perked, tail down, and a face that showed worry. The wolf, quite frankly, wished that Evelin was accepted back into the group, but he didn't mouth his concerns. At least she wasn't still imprisoned. Though, from where he stood and heard, things didn't look to good for his friend. After all, she was cleaning something all on her own that wasn't cleaned in an extremely long time.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli walked up to Lykos, looking down at him "She thinks she deserves it, I dont think she would accept less." He walked forward "And anyways, we need to get on finding Kerco and Windraza."

Kerco lingered on a page "How fast do you think we could raid an ancient temple? Not a ruined one though."

"But she doesn't." He lowered his ears and looked at the ground. "I honestly hope she sees that." He gave a sigh before regaining his focus. "I honestly have no idea where the two are at. However, there was a distinct lack of Windraza's sent in the area. As in, she wasn't there, from what I could tell, anyway." The wolf looked up at Eli. "Do you think they separated? It's a good tatic, from my experience. Split up, have one in the open while the others act somewhere else, waiting to strike."

Stella stayed away from Life. After all, Stella believed Life disliked her and the whole forbidden knowledge thing scared her senseless. Why would the cat not be afraid of Life? Stella shook her head as she entered the library, hopefully to hide from Life. She honestly wished that Life didn't join them, then she wouldn't feel afraid so constantly.

Evelin removed the brooms first, placing them into two piles, one for unusable ones, the other for useable brooms. She found it difficult to breathe while within the room due to the sheer amount of mold and her severe allergy. However, she didn't ask for any help. She deserved working within the room. Her puffy, watery eyes narrowed as she went to find cleaning supplies for cleaning the floor while she went to dispose of the broken brooms.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed, looking out the window, deciding to only address the question "Honestly, I dont think so, Windraza does not know where she is going, and with how big the multiverse is, there a high chance they would lose each other"

The lights is the library came on, showing the fairly empty shelves and two holes in the wall.

Evelin continued on, not sure where to dispose of the broken brooms or where the cleaning supplies were at. Her eyes were less puffy now, and her breathing returned to normal. However, her mindset hadn't. She still thought that she had to be punished for her actions. That she shouldn't be with the others. She didn't want to ask anything either. She was to do this alone, only to be relieved once Eli said she was. After all, she was technically still his prisoner.

Lykos sighed. "They still could've split up. Though I see your point." He sighed. "Wonder where she was then." He closed his eyes. "She might've stayed on the ship then made a hasty getaway when Muel showed up."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli rubbed his forehead “If I still had my book, we could just ask it where they were, as it is, it’s stolen.” He opened his eye and sat up, as if he just thought of something “They have my book....” he walked over to the console and began to rapidly type, the letters filling the screen as he typed.

A shelf in the room creaked, before cracking under the weight of the bottles of glass and plastic on it, sending its contents all over the floor.