• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

The door to the room where Verge was slid open. He had been waiting in there for quite a while, around a week. He hadn’t had much to amuse him, except analyze his situation and wonder why he had been in that hall, and what Life had thought he knew that was so important. However, despite using so little energy just sitting there and occasionally wandering the room, he was still starting to run low. Normally he mostly used Solar energy, but in this room he didn’t have any way to charge.
So once the door had slid fully open, he stepped into the hall. He wasn’t sure who he should ask, but he decided he should find someone. Even if they didn’t know, they could probably direct him to someone who did. As he moved down the hall he heard a noise, and he turned to see what had made it. It appeared to be a young girl, probably in her teens. He asked her his question.
“Excuse me. Could you please tell me where I might be able to charge?”

Lykos nodded slowly, not entirely sure what the book was or why it was so important. When Eli went over to his computer, Lykos's ears perked. Sure, at times Eli's behavior was odd to the wolf, but this was a different level to him. Humans in general are just odd, he thought to himself as he padded up to Eli. "What are you doing exactly?" He asked curiously. The wolf wondered if he would ever understand Eli, which he doubted. He did respect him though. From what he gathered from thier multiple talks.

Evelin turned to look at Verge. When did a robot join the mismatched crew? Did so much happen while she was locked up for a week? Who else joined? Why a robot? She shook the thoughts from her mind as she shifted the broken brooms to get a better grip on them. She really needed to find where to dispose of them. Where was the computer when you needed it. She sighed. "I don't know, ask Eli. He owns this ship." She turned around, wandering aimlessly as she looked for to dispose of the brooms.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli did not stop typing as he spoke to Lykos “Well, the book is a powerful artifact, and when used releases a lot of energy, all I need to do is calibrate part of the navigation system to
repurpose it to the detection of the books signature, then we can track them if they ever use the book!”

Verge processed her answer. It hadn’t exactly helped him, since he had no idea who this ‘Eli’ was, or where to find him. Thus, he began to follow the girl as she wandered around, and asked another question:
“Do you know where I could find this ‘Eli’?”

Swiftbrush was up on a shelf, wedged between some books. He had chosen to sit up there so he could look down on the room below unseen. He hadn’t had much to do except hang around the ship, sometimes with Stella and sometimes on his own. Now he was licking his tail, grooming it clean. Not that it was really dirty at all, just on the principal of the thing.

Lykos closed his eyes and sighed. He honestly didn't know what Eli was talking about, but was able to catch the gist of what he said. Using a energy from a book to track Windraza and Kerco. How Eli did it really didn't matter to the gruff wolf.

Evelin sighed and looked at the robot. She was busy and had a job to do! This wasn't part of her cleaning! She gave a small grimace and looked at the ground, not exactly sure what to say. She never really saw Eli much and was unsure of where he was normally at. In fact, she believed that he could be anywhere on the ship. "Look. I really don't know. Ok? And I'm sorta busy right now. Have a room that hasn't been cleaned in years. You'll have to figure that out on your own." She turned and then grimaced at her own words. Once again, she turned, shifting her broken brooms again, and looked at Verge. "Um, though you could come with me and see if you find him while I find where I get rid of these brooms." She gave a small smile, regreating her choice of words.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli got the last key as he turned around, rubbing his eyes “I honestly need some sleep, make sure everyone behaves while I’m out, ok?” He stood up and stretched, picking up a bottle from where he was sitting, in general getting ready for sleep.

Kerco looked up at Windraza, a little concerned about her sudden and lengthened silence “are you alright?”

Verge stared. Well, perhaps stare wasn't the correct term, but since he wasn't blinking his placid gaze might be taken as a stare. In any case, he was internally observing her attitude and expressions. He hadn't seen her before, so he wouldn't have been able to tell she was allergic to moldy brooms based on her face, if there was any sign there at all. Puffed up eyes were one symptom in his database, but he didn't have a comparison in this case. It's uncertain that it would have mattered to him, anyway, if he had known. For now, he just fulfilled his curiosity and walked behind her, once she invited him to come along with as she looked for a place to dispose of the brooms. It had been countless years since he had made any true casual interaction, but he decided to attempt it.
"My name is Verge."
Rather a lame thing to say, really, especially with no preface or other context. But it was what he said, and couldn't have been unsaid if he wanted it to... at least, that was the first thought that came to his mind. An instant later, though, an inkling of... something... came to him. He could take it back if he wanted to, all it took was a simple snap of the fingers, and... no, that was nonsense. He rubbed the fingertips together where they had unconsciously moved to touch one another, wondering...

Evelin found Eli pretty quickly after entering the main room. She let out a cough before walking up to him. Her eyes were so watery that things were starting to blur. It didn't help that her eyes were red and puffy as well. She sighed, slightly irritated that she was now going to ask the person who assigned her job where something was. "Where can I dispose of these brooms?" The mold on them irritated her immune system and she wanted to get them away fast. That and finish cleaning the room.

Lykos nodded and saw Evelin walk towards Eli. He decided it was probably best that he didn't speak to Eve yet, dispite him wanting to. After all, she was one of his closest friends.

Windraza glanced down at Kerco. "Just thinking. Shouldn't we be going now? The essences won't steal themselves."

Verge followed until Evelin entered what appeared to him to be some kind of main room and addressed a person. At first he had no idea who anyone in the room was, but once Evelin asked about the brooms, he figured that the man must be Eli. He waited for a good moment to break in, and then raised a hand.
”May I ask if there is a charging place I may use?”

(Sorry for a rather short post.)

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli stood up, looking over at Evelin “You can throw them in the incinerator, it’s right in the dining room.” He glances at Verge, raising a brow, knowing he ha been on board with Life, but not really knowing why “Yeah, if you want the computer can lead you were the cleaning bots charge.” He looked back at Evelin “Also, are you alright, you look particularly stuffy”

Kerco nodded “Come back to the ship then, it’s to an ancient temple we go!”

Dispite not knowing where the dining room, and thus the incinerator, was at, Evelin turned and started to walk away. She didn't want to be considered both a traitor and clueless, though the first one described her perfectly. Then Eli asked if she was fine. She stopped in her tracks and sighed. At this point, she didn't want to be even more trouble to Eli and his crew (she didn't consider herself part of his crew after she betrayed everyone) and she considered getting unnecessary items as trouble, even if it benefited her health. "I'm fine. Just allergies," she said before she realized her mistake. She winced after her choice of word.

Windraza nodded and walked into the ship. "What sort of ancient temple," she asked at she assessed her surroundings.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at Evelin, opening a drawer and rooting through it before picking up a bottle, offering it to Evelin(Who is still not facing him) "Allergy suppressors, take one, should help you not have such a severe reaction."

Kerco typed into the console, having the ship take off before he responded "Eternitys temple, the followers of Eternity so rarely visited it, its been pretty much forgotten, though we still need to be careful." The ship was much smaller this time, having a bathroom and a bedroom in addition to the main room.

Evelin gave a slightly uneasy sigh and turned around. She didn't want any help. She didn't want to take any unnecessary resources from the ship, and by extension Eli. "I can deal. I had this allergy my whole life." Though I never been in a room dedicated to mold before. She gave another sigh. "Use it somewhere else. Where it's actually needed, ok?" She glanced at Lykos, who was giving her a 'don't be stupid, accept the gift' look. After working with him for a very long time, she learned how to derive a very precise message from the looks he gives to her.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli raised a brow "Please, I can make as much as I need, its no trouble." He looked her in the eyes for a second, before starting to walk by, tossing the bottle to her on his way past "Im not taking that back." He walked past the shelf below the coins, staring at it for a time before continuing.

Evelin caught the bottle by reflex, as she used to play baseball before she stopped due to it interfering with her brother's practice. Not thinking about asking where the cleaning supplies were at, she waited until Eli left before she slammed the bottle on a hard surface. "I said I don't need it. And I'll stand by it." Lykos stepped forward and opened his jaw. "Not even you can change my mind Lykos, so don't even try." He immediately shut his mouth and narrowed his eyes as she walked off to find the dining area, since she had no idea where anything was at on the ship.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli got to his room, stretching before jumping in his bed, really needing the sleep if he was going to find the two they were chasing. He slipped under the covers and dug his cheek into the pillow, quickly falling asleep.

The ship dropped a camera in front of Eve, glowing orange “I must insist that you take the pills Miss Evelin”

"Insist all you want, I'll stand by my words. I. Don't. Need. Them." Her eyes were like a blue fire as she talked back. "The only way I'll take them is of they are shoved down my throat. And you can bet I'll be resisting the whole time." She crossed her arms. "I don't want them, I don't need them." She uncrossed her arms and whipped them to the side to add emphasis to her words before continuing on. After a few seconds, she stopped. "I don't understand why you call me Miss Evelin, by the way. Considering what I did, and the fact I'm still a prisoner. I don't deserve respect here." Evelin gave a sigh. She had to make sure everyone understood her place. At the very bottom, the person who shouldn't have resources wasted on her and shouldn't be given respect.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The ship slammed down a door in front of Evelin “If that’s how they need to go down, that’s how they are going down, now, are you going to make me do that Miss Evelin?” Whatever suggesting tone she had before was gone as she demanded the young girl take her medicine. Chaos appeared several feet behind her on the ceiling, black and yellow 3D glasses on, a assortment of berries in a popcorn basket, turned away from her and watching through a mirror.

Evelin's mouth hung open. Did the ship really lock her up because she refused to take some (unnecessary) medication? And was the ship really going to shove it down her throat? She honestly thought she was about to get away, be able to not have any resources wasted on her. However, she disliked the idea of a metal object entering her mouth and slithering down her throat with the allergy medicine Eli gave her. She gave an exasperated sigh and let her arms fall to her side. "Fine. But stop calling me Miss Evelin, ok?" She picked up the bottle again and narrowed her eyes, her stomach swirling with disgust.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The ship seemed to process the instructions it was given "I am strictly programmed to refer to any person with there title in mind, I'm afraid I have no other alternative to address you as." The eye went back into the ceiling , though the door remained shut until she took the allergy pills.

"Just drop the 'miss', ok? It isn't that hard. If you have to add a title, then betrayer works." She gave a sigh as she poured two pills on her hand. Evelin pursed her lips before looking at the metal door. She looked around her temporary cell and saw Chaos in the ceiling. Her mouth twitched, trying to enter a smile, but she forced it to remain a frown and then looked away, hot with shame. Why was he here? She didn't want him to see her like this. Why did she ever trust that Muel? She went over to where she could get some water and got a glass before placing the pills on her tounge and washing them down with water. She placed the cup down before glancing up at Chaos. "You know, I don't blame you if you dislike me, Chaos."

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The doors open as soon as Evelin took the pill, the computer not responding this time. When Chaos was addressed, she felt someone lean on her shoulder, the being was Chaos, the thing on the ceiling turned out to be inflatables, witch fell to the floor before melting into the floor, turning it pink. “Why ever would I hate you?” Said Chaos, with what sounded like genuine curiosity.

Evelin glanced at Chaos before looking at the falling inflatables, not surprised at that point. How did he not know why he should hate her? It was pretty obvious from her perspective. "You know, the incident from about a week ago. Freed a notorious criminal. Stuff I believe about half the ship hates me for."
Lykos sighed. "I don't hate you for that, Eve. You know that."
Evelin gave a single laugh. "Yeah, my best friend doesn't hate me. Who thought?"
Lykos twitched an ear. "I suspect you're using sarcasm and anger towards others to cover the fact you're angry at yourself."
Evelin didn't answer to that.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Choas placed a hand on his chest, that was somehow now a peg leg like end to a limb "Everyone makes mistakes, us fundamentals have destroyed whole universes off of false information before." A small starry globe appeared midair, glowing before deforming into nothingness. "The point is not whose fault it is, because sometimes there is no avoiding being feed false information, and that always leads to false assumptions."

Eve listened to Chaos. Fundamentals made mistakes? But she thought they knew everything. After all, they were there since the start of the multiverse, that had to make them know much more than humans did. But Chaos had a point, kinda. "I was warned. I could've asked the others." But then she recalled that period of time. Meul was someone she trusted. He explained a few things about the multiverse to her, whether that was true or not was up for debate, and she felt comfortable talking to him. "I wouldn't have though. I would've been too stubborn." She looked at Chaos, tears forming in her eyes. "Thank you." She wanted to hug the chaotic being, but was unsure if that was even appropriate or not.

Evelin mostly ignored the red water as she gave a nod. "Yeah, I better." She gave a small laugh. "When Eli let's me assist you guys again, I'm going to make Muel regret tricking me," she muttered to herself before she caught the disk with curiosity. She then got her brooms back and walked out of the room. More confident, she sighed and said, "Computer, where is the dining room at? I'm afraid I haven't been there before, and I need to use the incinerator." She continued to walk, hoping she wasn't walking away from the incinerator.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The computer spoke “It’s back the way you came from, and I can deliver there myself if you wish Miss Evelin.” The computer had seen the conversation between the two, wondering herself what would come of this mission, glad Evelin was back on her proverbial feet.

Evelin smiled. "Yeah, that would be appreciated." She carefully placed the brooms on the ground before pulling out the disk Chaos tossed at her, trying to get a better look at it and figure what it was and how it worked. While she did that, she walked back to the closet Eli wanted her to clean, forgetting to ask for equipment until she got there. She looked up, no longer focused on the disk. "Ack! Computer, sorry to bother you again, but it completely left my mind to ask where some cleaning supplies are at."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The computer used a mechanical arm to scoop up the brooms, mechanically bringing them to be incinerated. When Evelin asked for the cleaning supplies, she spoke again "They are stored behind a panel in the kitchen."

Many days later

Eli was sitting in his chair, typing out a program to help him design some kind of better searching equipment for the book. Chaos was standing over his shoulder, looking down at the screen, fingers twitching behind his back occasionally. The ship gave a slight shudder from entering a universe, landing a few seconds later, Eli turned around, jumping at the sight of Chaos. "How long were you standing there?"

Kerco stepped out of his ship, they had landed in front of a large temple with pure white pillars, although the temple seemed in fine condition itself, things around it would indicate that it had not been visited in some time. "We should be quick, we are pretty far out, there aren't many things around us people who saw us could think we went"

Last edited:
Eve sat on the floor, using Lykos as a back pillow. In her hands was the disk Chaos tossed to her. She honestly had no idea why he tossed it to her. There was a possibility that it could be important, but then again it might not. Chaos was strange like that. She gave a sigh. "Lykos, you know you could help me figure out this thing's porpuse."
Lykos' ears perked. "Forget about it. Chaos gave it to you. It probably means nothing." Evelin rolled her eyes at this statement.

Windraza strode out of the ship and stared at the temple, eyes narrowed. "Where is the essence at in the temple?" She flexed her wings, prepared to go as fast as she could. If she had enough room to fly in the temple, that is. "I see two solutions, I get it because I have enough room to fly, or you get it because dragons are terrible runners."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Chaos laughed and dissipated into a smoke, reappearing in a flash next to the door, leaning on where the door would be if it was still closed. Eli got up “We are here! If anyone wants to be out of the ship, now is that time!”

Kerco looked in the temple “I will go in, but watch and listen to make sure nothing bad happens to me in there.”

Eve shot her head up and tucked the disk away once she heard Eli shout. She was finally would be able to leave the ship and get some fresh air. She started to stand up, but then stopped herself halfway. Lykos was also standing. "Hey, Eve, I thought you wanted to come."
Evelin sighed. "I doubt Eli trusts me enough for me to exit the ship." She shrugged. "Not that I blame him or anything. I betrayed his trust." She sighed once more. "Not to say I don't want to leave the ship, I'm just not sure if Eli will allow me too."
Lykos sighed before turning to Eli. "Eli, is Eve allowed outside the ship?" He turned back to his friend, who sat back down. "We'll get our answer soon."

Flarea stretched before standing up and smiled at Eli, frowning at Eve as she passed her. She still didn't think that Eve should've been let out. The girl did a lot of harm letting Meul out. She had to admit that most of the feeling came from Meul himself, but that didn't matter in the red dragoness' mind. She gave a small snort as she joined Eli, nosing him. Yuro was a few steps behind her.

Windraza nodded. "Be careful, Kerco. If you get into trouble in there, there is a chance I won't be able to make it to you in time." She pushed him towards the temple lightly with her nose before she sat back and unfurled her massive wings.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked over with a dull expression “Yes, she can go outside, even if I was worried, there’s not much going on out there to get into trouble with.” He opened a drawer, scooping out a small machine as he walked out the door.

Kerco nodded “Don’t worry, there’s a very low chance anything happens.” Kerco walked up to the gateway, taking a breath before entering, quickly leaving sight to the darkness in the temple.

Eve stood up and walked to where everyone else had gathered, Lykos at her heels. She could feel Flarea's gaze bore into her. The red dragoness was the one that disliked her the most. Even Yuro seemed to have forgiven her. But not Flarea. It irritated Eve that she didn't know how to gain any of thier trust back. She had a feeling that she was doing a good job with the rest of the crew, just not Flarea. She glanced at Chaos. "Uh, are you coming with us?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli held up the machine, slowly walking forward. He looked down every once and a while until he found the claw marks Windraza would have left behind practicing, pocketing the machine and getting down on a knee, he studied the ground.

Choas smiled "I will." Chaos suddenly fell over, though in the other direction from where he was leaning before. He rolled up the wall and across the ceiling, where he proceeded to fall into the sky before stopping himself, hovering in the air.

Kerco sneaked along the floor, making sure not to trip any trap. He proceeded to walk across the temple up to a large door, this one heavier than the last, he pushed on it, staring to open it. Kerco winced as it loudly creaked, he pulled out a bottle, oiling the hinges before opening it more.

Last edited:
Eve walked out of the ship, Lykos at her heels, when Chaos used his unorthodox method of leaving the ship. She couldn't help but give a chuckle. "Don't encourage him," the grey wolf told Eve before he stood extremely still.
"I'm not encouraging him. He's Chaos. He does whatever he wants. Might as well enjoy whatever he does. Besides, he isn't going anything wrong." She looked at Lykos, who had his nose up in the air, twitching. "What is it?"
The wolf started off before glancing back at Eve and motioning her to follow him. The two went a ways until they found a doe. Her ribs were showing, them protruding out from the rest of her slender, fragile body. Her black nose was dry and cracked. She didn't even move when the two walked up to her, other than moving her head to face them. Eve gave the deer a sad look. Poor thing. "ELI!" She shouted, trying to get him to help the doe.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at Eve, then down at the marks before standing up and walking over, looking at the deer, looking down at the creature “Well, that is a bad sign”

Kerco padded silently across the floor, staring at the many artifacts, searching for the one they wanted.

"Should- should we take her out to the misery?" Eve glanced at Eli before placing her attention back on the starving deer. The doe only gave Eli a glance before laying her head down, as if to save the little energy she had. She didn't even seem scared. Eve couldn't imagine living like that. Though, she had to admit that she did act like that a bit, however, that was by choice. This poor animal was starving because the place was a desolate wasteland.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli bent down, studying the deer “No, not yet at least.” He carefully picked up the creature, standing up. “I’m going to try and feed it and identify it, we might learn something with this.” He walked into the ship with the deer, speaking to the computer as he entered “Make an analysis of the outside, I want some information about this whole area.”