• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Yuro whimpered even more and went into Shadow form. "I'm so sorry," he whimpered many times over. Stella glanced at him and considered berating him, but the Shadow dragon seemed to be scared beyond the point of reasoning. She sighed and flew onto Eli's shoulder. She didn't beg for pet, not then. Eli definitely wasn't in the mood for pets. She then glanced at Swiftbrush, wondering why he didn't trust the traveler. He was the one of the two humans that didn't treat her like a mindless animal.

Flarea quickly recovered then blew her icy breath towards where she saw Kerco blend into the shadows. She wanted to freeze him so then the thief had to stay there.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life walked out of the room, walking back to the bridge, simply standing back and watching.

Kerco leapt up, immediately pushing of a tree into the foliage, running up in the top branches, he needed to just get away and hide.

Eli sighed. "Computer! fly to the ship, ready for battle." The ship then began to hover upwards, flying to where Chaos was holding the ship.

Yuro noticed Life standing in the corner and stalked over to her, still fearful of everything at the moment. He felt like a huge failure, like everything that happened while Eli was out was his fault. Muel escaped and Kerco stole something very important. Who had to stop these events from happening? Him. Did he stop them? No. Instead, he caught the lesser evil and made a deal with the thief. Pathetic. He laid down beside Life and curled up into a ball, leaving Shadow form because he felt a small tug to far.

Flarea looked around, trying to find the thief. She couldn't believe she lost him! A firce growl eminated from her as her blue eyes blazed while she searched for Kerco.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life looked down at Yuro, raising their hand and growing a small plant bearing a fruit, offering the fruit to Yuro. "Here, eat this" They said in a loving, but ever so slightly stern voice.

Eli ran up the the controls, pressing a few buttons, a red one to bring up a weapons menu, a blue one for ship combat, a yellow one to fire a plamic blast.

Muel growled, he had three seconds to jump out, and he hoped that their combined efforts would not bring him down.

Flarea would hear a small chuckle from her right.

Yuro looked up at Life when she started to speak, then sniffed the fruit in curiosity. He still felt terrible though. "What is it?" He asked in a quiet, soft, slightly miserable tone. He gave no indication that he was going to outright disobey Life, just wanted to know what he was consuming before he ate the fruit. Normal precautions. Though, due to Life's slightly stern tone, he found he was slightly fearing what would happen if he refused. However, the motherly tone negated the previous feeling and calmed him slightly from his current worry and added a new one. His own mother who was imprisoned by Ragenrok to be a 'motivator' for Yuro. He had a feeling she was free now, however, he feared she blamed him for any pain she felt.

Flarea whipped around towards the mysterious chuckle and blew another icy breath towards it. She had to stop Kerco!

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The chuckle stopped, though Kerco was not seen, only a knife sticking into tree, frozen by her breath.

Life answered simply "Its name would surpass you, but it will help you, we can talk afterwards if you so desire."

The opposing ship was coming steadily down, not being helped with the blast, however the ship used its emergency fuel to rip out of the tentacles and blast out of the universe. Eli did not look happy, but could not leave anyone behind so he landed the ship.

Yuro accepted the fruit. He was used to being told what to do and doing that. In fact, it was expected of him for most of his life. The dragon just got out of that lifestyle a little while ago, but his instinct to follow orders remained. He bit down upon it and ate.

Flarea looked at the knife and roared. He got away! He escaped! She stumbled back a bit, feeling a bit sick due to her huge failure to catch Kerco. Who knew what the thief stole! She growled at herself then went to look for Kerco. But before that, she tried to break the common weapon of Kerco, the knife.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The fruit was bitter and filled with juice, going down the throat easily, after it went down his throat, it would send a calming wave through him, helping him calm down, and stop being scared.

The knife had a black disk attached to it, and was much smaller than his normal knife. Easily snapped. Kerco ran at a ninety degree angle to the knife relative to where Flarea had been.

Yuro, feeling a whole lot calmer, stretched some and then looked at Life. "Thank you for that." He gave a yawn and stretched some more. "You said after I ate the food you gave me, we could talk about why I was feeling so horrible." He gave a small, sad smile. "I honestly think it would be best if I just spit it out instead of holding all of these fears in." His tail swished a bit as he tried to figure out where to start. He had so many! At least, more than one usually have and some fears that were seemed a bit silly at first glance.

Flarea inspected the disk, not sure what it was. She didn't want some sort of trap springing in her.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life nodded "Please, go ahead, its good to let it all out." They pulled a chair over from the console and sat down, ready to listen.

Eli opened the ship door. "Stay or come if you would like!" He then sprinted into the woods, looking for Flarea and Storm.

Kerco was two thirds of the way to town. The disk would hold little meaning for her.

Yuro gave a heavy sigh and thought about where to start. After a bit, he figured it was best to start from his fear of failing. "I have a fear of failing and whoever gave me the task being very angry at me. I'm pretty sure this fear originated during my time working for Ragenrok. I hated it, every last second. People talking unusually calm and slowly also scares me. It reminds me of Windraza when she's angry." He shuddered and curled into himself.

Star told Sky to stay when the calico stood up to go with Eli. The two had a hushed argument about going to find Storm, but Star went in Sky's place. She walked at Eli's heels, looking for the two. Lykros trotted up to them once they were outside the ship.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco made his way into town, moving across it to a building with a sign reading 'Freddies travel service!' Kerco silently stepped into the store "Can you get me to the ship retailer?" The man looked up "Of course we can sir, that would be 113 credits." Kerco sighed and rooted through his bag, producing the currency and handing it over. "Thank you sir, the ship will leave in three minutes."

Eli skidded into the forest and spotted Flarea "Come on! The ship got away! We need to give chase!" He said with urgency and conviction.

Life nodded, a look of understanding on their face "And what are you doing to overcome it?"

Yuro shook his head. "I-I dunno. I was doing pretty good about it up until just now." Yuro sighed. "I'm sorry, I'm probably just messing this whole session up." While he thought he made a lot of progress gaining confidence and learning not to doubt himself, the drake now felt awful that he was falling back into older habits. Not that he wanted to, but he was. He was unsure why his big attempt at getting better was regressing, but it did. And he felt like it wasn't a viable option anymore.

Flarea looked at Eli. "But Kerco was just here a bit ago. I lost him in the trees though." Storm jumped down from a tree branch and landed perfectly on Flarea's back before the red dragon shook him off. She then walked up to Eli and nosed him.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco boarded the ship, looking around at the fairly nice intier, leaning on the wall, awaiting flight, just to be safe.

Eli sighed "We think Muel is in the ship, i any case, we need to catch the ship."

Life placed their hand on his head "This time is for you, I'm just here to listen child." Life said in a motherly tone.

Yuro closed his eyes and a rumble emitted from his throat. "Ok." However, his contentment was short-lived as Life's motherly tone brought up memories of his father's death and his mother who was held for ransom against him. He quickly shook the thoughts from his mind, not wanting to think about it as he was unsure if he could ever fully move past either of those things. Truth was, he didn't know how to improve.

Flarea's eyes widened with obvious worry and fear. "But how! He was locked up on your ship. She would never let him go without you giving the command." Flarea started to pace and expanded her wings slightly.

Yuro stepped away from Life, her presence reminding him of his own mother which he failed to protect and even watched her in immense pain. Not willingly, of course, but he still blamed himself for all of that. Heck! He sometimes honestly thought his mother's life would've been better without him due to what he was forced to watch. Yuro shook his head with his eyes closed. "I'm sorry, I don't feel comfortable about telling you all of this." He really didn't want to bring his mom into the conversation.

Flarea nodded to Eli. "Lead the way!" While she was curious about the Muel escaping, she didn't ask anything. No, Eli would definitely tell her. He didn't keep very important information from her often. Unless he did and she didn't know.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life looked on him with a knowing look, before standing up, and making beginning to walk away, thinking about going to help Eli.

Eli motioned to Flarea "Come on, we need to go, or else we won't be able to catch him!" Eli began to run off, leading them if the decided to follow him back.

Kerco sighed as the passenger ship took off, his stop being the second one that came up, he sat down and relaxed, well, as much as he ever did, he pulled out the book, looking over its cover, before pulling a curtain back for privacy, and began his research.

Yuro went to curl up again he didn't feel as worked up anymore. Honestly, he felt alright. Well, now that the motherly presence was gone. It's not that he feared it. Quite the opposite really. He loved his mother but he was unsure if the feeling was still mutual. Because of him, she felt pain. Because of his mess ups. Because of his inconfidence. Because he was-no. No, that was wrong. It was because of Ragenrok and Windraza. A growl at the two ushered from his mouth. Why didn't he see it before? They were the ones to order the torture. They were the ones to come up with the twisted punishment. All he did was not be perfect, and that was to be expected.

Flarea ran after Eli, giving him a curious look. She wanted an explanation. She had a feeling he would explain, but she wanted to know now. She didn't bring it up though. Not until they got back to the ship anyway. Storm, Star, and Lykos also followed Eli back to the ship.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli ran back into the ship, waiting for the others before speaking "Give chase now!" The computer lifted the landing gear and broke through the barrier, scanning space. "Sir, we have lost Muel." Eli sat down and rubbed his forehead. Life looked into the horizon, trying to spot the ship themselfs.

Flarea nosed Eli as Lykos placed a paw on his lap. "I'm sure we'll find him," the red dragoness said, trying to keep her voice calm. She, well, hated Muel due to him killing Shui. She felt like she had every reason to hate him. Yuro stood behind Eli. "Sorry about losing him. At least I caught the one who set him free. That girl! The one who came with the wolf." Lykos perked his ears and looked at Eli worriedly, not sure how he was going to react. "Please, before you do anything, talk to her. Please, I'm sure there's some sort of reason."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli stood up "I'm going to go talk with her, by myself." He walked off to the prison cell. Life gave him a look, one hard to identify the feeling of, before turning around and walking back into the room with Verge.

Eli walked into the room, standing in front of the cell, just looking at her for the first few seconds.

Lykos followed Eli, though didn't enter the prison with him. The wolf thought this was a compromise. When Eli entered the room, Evelin looked at him with obvious terror. She scooted away from him until she touched the end of her cell, giving herself a slight burn. She gave a yelp of sudden pain and breathed through her teeth for a bit as she held her hand tight to herself. After a few seconds, she looked back up with fear at Eli as she waited for him to kill her.

Verge seemed hardly to have moved since he was left. However, as soon as Life walked in, his head turned so he could look at her. He was silent, though. He didn’t know why he had been told to wait, or why she had come back. He could afford to be patient, so he stood still, waiting for Life to start any conversation. He was just glad that he wasn’t being sent back to sleep in that hall.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The door closed, closing Eli alone with Evelin, he stared at her for a few more seconds, before asking his question, he sounded very tired, the kind of tired that came from living longer than he should have, mixed with the slight bit of the feeling of betrayal, his face showing its true self, old and tired "Why?"

Life walked over to a chair and sat down, not saying anything. They crossed their arms and legs, just staring at Verge.

Evelin looked at Eli for a second, stunned. How could he feel betrayed by her? They didn't even know each other! She thought she was just some sort of tool to him. Evelin sighed and teared up a bit. "Muel said you were like a sociopath, killing those who angered you. I-I didn't want to be around that. He was, well until he ran away when I needed help, what I considered a friend. The only one I 'made' while I was here." She gave a small, sad chuckle. "Besides, the red dragon was too suspicious of me, the grey was spending all his time with her every single time I checked, the cats formed thier own group, and you were doing who knows what. Everyone ignored me here, except for Lykos, who was my friend before this; Chaos; and Muel."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked down, and gave a chuckle, not a happy or amused one, but one of irony. “If I hadn’t to give out one lesson in life, it would be this,” He looked back up “Hero’s are made by those who write history, even if one does not lie, you can make the greatest hero a villain, the worst villain, a hero.” He sighed “You chose wrong.” He stayed silent for a long moment. “Do you want to know why I put him in here?”

When Eli said she chose wrong, she looked down with obvious guilt. She tried to croak out an apology, but her throat was too tight with guilt and sadness. When Eli asked if she wanted to know why Muel was in there, she thought for a brief second and tried to answer yes, but found it too difficult. Instead, she nodded firmly.

Evelin's eyes widened in horror. Her guilt increased but her sadness lessened as it transformed into anger directed at Muel. She already felt betrayed by him, now she felt even more betrayed. Her hand clenched into a fist as she thought. Why did she ever trust him at all? She looked back at Eli. "Can I do anything to help recapture him? Please, I want to right my wrong!" She held back her tears, knowing they wouldn't help at all.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked back, considering what she said. "Not yet, But I'll think about it, you will be in here for a while." He began to walk to the door that opened for him, before stopping and looking at her necklace, pressing a button on the wall that made the energy field a even darker blue.

Evelin nodded her head. "I understand." She watched him walk away for a bit. "Eli, I really am sorry. If I could go back, I would've never trusted Muel. I wish I could make it up to you. I really do." She sat on the bed supplied to her, holding back tears. She didn't deserve to cry. Just like she didn't deserve to be out there with the others. She didn't voice these thoughts though. No, these were her thoughts about her terrible self. She was too foolish. She should've listened to Lykos. She should've tried to find Eli instead of wait for him to try and talk to her. She could've done many things differently to change where she was at currently. She knew for a fact, the only one to blame for her current situation was herself.

Lykos looked at Eli. "How did it go?" He asked. "How innocent in this mess is she? How much does she regret it? Please tell me." There was an unusual amount of worry in the wolf's voice. Well, more than usual anyway.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked over at the wolf “I believe she does, though I can’t be completely sure.” He sighed “And as for her trouble, I kind of am the authority on the matter, only second to Master dimensions himself, so as much trouble as I decide she’s in”

Life thought of something else “What do you remember?”

Lykos nodded. "Then how much trouble is she in then? You said you get to decide." Lykos, at this point, was pacing out of worry for Evelin. He honestly believed that his friend wouldn't do something like that without being tricked. He felt somewhat responsible for her being tricked, not because he had helped with the trickery, but because he didn't warn her in time. All she had as a warning before Muel had her in his clutches was him not trusting Muel. Lykos sighed. "Can I visit her? And if I can visit her, can I enter her cell, just in case?"

Verge stared at Life. He pondered the intent of her question, and wondered why she had asked. He had already showed her everything he had seen since he woke up. He decided, though, that it would be best to answer.

“I know what I have witnessed since I powered back on in that hall. My database also contains some information and facts about various subjects, which is what permitted me to recognize you when we encountered one another on the street.”

He used another holographic projection, this one showing the images that had popped up before, when he met them.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life shook her head "No, I mean what you know, what are you aware of in this multiverse? any Items and people from before" They rolled their wrists to emphasize what they said.

Eli sighed "I have not decided yet, and go ahead on in, you can still speak with her, but you can not go in with her right now."

Last edited:
Verge looked closely at the Fundemental.
“Before what?”
He did not know what she was talking about. His internal systems had a database that stored information similarly to Wikipedia does, but it was by no means up to date. It came from a universe much like Evelin’s homeworld, but with far more advancements in science and technology. However, it was not complete. It only had information available at the time of his creation, and nothing after.

Lykos nodded and entered right before Flarea walked up to Eli. Her blue eyes were narrowed on the door. "I can't believe she freed Muel. What was she even thinking." Flarea lashed her tail before looking at Eli. "What was her reaction to you?"
Lykos heard the door close behind him as he looked at Evelin, who was hunched over on the bed. He sat down and sighed. "Eve, how you doing in there?" A mere mumble was his reply. He sighed and stepped closer to her. "Eve, please talk to me."
"I'm a terrible person," was her quiet response.
"Eve-"
"Lykos, I let Muel free. I betrayed everyone!"
"And you will fix that."
Evelin shook her head. "No, nothing can truly fix what I've done. Nothing. You warned me, Lykos. And did I listen, no. I didn't. Because I was too stupid to see what was behind the 'nice' behavior." Lykos stayed silent, not sure what to say. He could tell she needed to let it all out, but he also could tell she wouldn't until some other tension was released.

Flarea looked away, slightly guilty, before giving a heavy sighed. "You know how I feel about Muel. He technically killed Shui. And while she is now one of Death's champions, I still hate Muel. And she let him free! What sort of idiot does that!" Flarea growled as her tail lashed wildly. "I don't trust her. At all. She could be someone who secretly looks up to him, or someone who is too entrapped by his words to see the right side." She looked back down at Eli, having a feeling he didn't share her sentiments.