• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Verge halted when, in the blink of an eye, his path was blocked by the two powerful beings. At first he didn't recognize him. Then, deep within his processing systems, something happened. The image of several figures on a cave wall, a holographic tablet showing glowing symbols, and several other pictures showed in his database. He knew who they were, and wasn't surprised that they knew him. They were omniscient, if what his data sources told him was correct. He gave a light bow, but never took his vision off them.

"Life and Chaos, unless I am mistaken."

Swiftbrush stayed close to Stella as they searched. Once he saw a dog and was nearly frightened out of his skin, but it was inside a building. It was on the other side of something that looked clear but was solid, but Swiftbrush didn't want to linger.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life glowered at him, Chaos figited, they were not used to staying this focused for this long, and as a being of chaos, it was wearing on them a bit. Life spoke "Yes, now answer us" Chaos stepped forward "Why are you here?"

A few people took notice of the 'stray' cats, a few tried to pet them, though nothing to major happened.

Verge wasn't entirely aware of why they seemed so hostile. Something, somewhere, was off, but he didn't know what. However, his answer was entirely truthful.

"I do not know. I am not even assured of where 'here' is."

((Sorry for the extraordinarily short post, but there really wasn't much I could do.))

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life walked up, getting very close "How did you get out off that hall, you were supposed to be off in there forever" they said. Chaos glared "Even I knew better than to mess with it" They slipped out, not completely inappropriate to the situation, but did not help much.

Verge didn’t really react all that much when Life came closer. Sure, he didn’t care for it, but there wasn’t much he could do. His gaze held a vague curiousity as he looked back at Life.

“I woke up, and wished myself out with the help of a djinn.”

His answer was simple, but he was quite sure they would press for details. His arm moved slightly without his even registering it, much in the way a human’s muscle memory would act.

Star and Sol led Sky along until they saw Chaos and Life talking to someone. "Hello you two," she gave them a nod. "So who are you talking to?" While she could read minds, she prefered not to. It was extremely invasive, unless one was given permission. It was strange, while she hated the Moonpaw government due to wrongdoings against her, she kept a good portion of the laws that had moral implications. She gave a sigh. Besides, peering into someone's mind was very tiring for her because her dominate power was telepathy.

Stella didn't like the pets. The way the people reached over her head made her uncomfortable. She swiped at them a few times, claw sheathed, and hissed. She didn't want to hurt them, they obviously didn't want to harm her, she just didn't like it. Until one person stroked her head. Her eyes closed as she fell into a purr, enjoying the pets.

Verge’s ‘eyelids’ came partway down, making his eyes look narrowed.

“What if I do not wish to go?”

He had just finished speaking when the three winged felines approached, and one of them addressed the two powerful beings confronting him. His eyes shifted to survey them, although it was only for a moment before returning to Life.

Swiftbrush liked the pets even less than Stella, at first. It felt wrong to have them petting him, and he tried to stay close to Stella, confident she would protect him. He hissed and scratched. Each time a hand reached toward him he remembered Eli grabbing him by the scruff of the neck, of how helpless he had been. He tried to resist, but soon even Stella had submitted, and even seemed to be enjoying it. He just laid down and glared at the human, hoping it wouldn’t reach for him as well.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Chaos moved to the side, being the better one to talk to the felines, speaking in a hushed tone "We are dealing with something very important, you keep looking for that thief"

Life narrowed their eyes "You have no say in the matter"

Eli and Lykos walked around town, stepping into places like bars and asking around, a few bars in, they approached a man and inquired him "Yeah, I spoke to him"

The man petting Stella smiled and pet her for the better part of a minute before being on his way.

Last edited:
Verge continued to stare at Life. If he had been human, such a statement would likely have made him angry. But he stayed calm, unwavering in the face of the powerful being.

"And why am I deprived of this choice? I know I am different, but I am still..."

He searched for a word. It had been on the tip of his tongue to say alive, but that would likely have been a catastrophic mistake, staring as he was at the creator of life.

Swiftbrush was relieved to see the man go. As soon as the human had walked several yards away, the kitten was back on his feet and as close to Stella as he could possibly be without their fur touching. He was beginning to distrust and dislike humans even more with every minute they were in the town. They unsettled him.

Stella became eager around people, hoping for a good pet. She noticed Swiftbrush didn't like humans as she did, but the cat brushed it off. She was sure he would one day get over this negative opinion on humans. They were just so interesting! She eventually came across one human. She had a feminine sent to her, hidden underneath clouds of fake sents, and seemed stressed. Stella found that humans felt less stressed when they petted her, so when she reached to pet her, Stella didn't flinch. Instead, she leaned into the pet. After a few minutes of pet time, the woman reached to grab Stella, muttering something in a sweet tone that she couldn't understand. It was then Stella started to struggle, but the woman carried the cat over to her car, returning to attempt to pick up the kitten, speaking in the sweet tone again.

Star frowned but knew better than to argue with a fundamental. With a flick of her tail, she motioned for Sol to lead Sky back to searching. Star knew it was harder for the blind cat due to all the new smells. Star sighed and returned to Sky's side, trying to forget about the person Chaos and Life were speaking to. She didn't understand why they were talking to an absolute stranger instead of looking for Kerco, but she didn't question them. That was too disrespectful.

"Is he here?" Lykos asked with a struggle. Though he could speak English because of Evelin, it was extremely difficult for him and it was slow or broken, one of the two.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life knew what he was about to say, and answered "You were given the choice of eternal imprisonment, or death, and you chose to be looked up, many have died to keep the secret, and now you need to go back where you belong."

The man shook his head "No, he left."

Back at the ship, a figure slid under from his dash in the shadows from town.

Verge stared blankly at the fundamental. He didn't recall this choice at all. All he remembered was that he had woken up in a hall, traveled to a strange place through a wish granted by a djinn, talked to the strange old man, and traveled through the rocky tunnel until the reached this town. There was something beyond him here, but he didn't know what. He snapped with his right hand, but nothing changed. His stare stayed locked upon Life. He was strangely helpless.

Swiftbrush watched in horror as the human woman grabbed Stella and carried her away. He was so frightened and scared that he didn't move, either to rescue her or to escape and find help. He seemed almost paralyzed, but when he saw the human returning for him he hissed and crouched, his wings poised and ready to defend himself.

The woman picked up Swiftbrush, not minding his claws. Her touch was gentle and she held him in a way she was certain he would feel secure, one arm underneath him. She then carried thim to the car and set him inside a large cat carrier where Stella was already inside. She spoke in a soft tone again, in a language Stella couldn't understand. She then drove them to her home and carried them inside but didn't let them out. She then brought in her groceries, put them away, then placed some warm milk in a saucer and put it out for them before opening the kennel. Stella was obviously scared and didn't leave the carrier in hope she would be set free if she stayed inside. The woman frowned and walked off.

Lykos huffed. "We better keep looking," he said to Eli in his natural tounge. "Where did he go or which way did he go?" He asked the person slowly with obvious difficulty.

Yuro narrowed his eyes as he thought he noticed something move. He couldn't see the figure that well though. Remembered that Kerco was still at large and wanted the diamond, he slunk into the terminal hall and pretended not to notice. He then entered Shadow Form and watched the entrance of the hall vigilantly.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
A glowing orange doorway was formed from orange mist, Chaos speaking "We are taking you back, go through the door" Chaos demanded. Life still glaring, the two seemingly already agreed on what to do.

The man shrugged "I know not." Eli titied his head "What did he ask you" The man shrugs "He asked me the way to the eternal library, I know not, but I told him who might know"

Kerco knew there was probably a guard on this door, so he used the crevices on the ship to get above the door, swinging in closely to the top, crawling on the ceiling, being few handholds there, he traveled slowly, but hidden, not impossible to see him, just very very hard.

“Tell me, what have I done? Why do you wish me to return there?”

Verge took two steps back from the door. His arms crossed, and his gaze slowly shifted back and forth between them.

During the whole car ride, Swiftbrush huddled near Stella and wept. He hated every second of it. He stayed curled up until they were set down inside, and even then he hardly moved. He could see out of the metallic grating that composed the door of the cage, and he watched as the woman’s feet went back and forth. Finally the feet came close, a bowl was set on the ground, and the door was opened. Swiftbrush first thought to bolt out and make a run for it, but Stella didn’t seem to be moving. So he stayed next to her, waiting, and shivering slightly.

Stella tentivally stepped out of the crate and inspected the room. It seemed to be decorated for a cat and the sent of a cat clung to the air, though it was a bit stale, as if the cat wasn't there for a few days. There was a cat tree against the wall and multiple other perching places that house cats appreciated. Stella shook her head and sniffed the bowl before starting to lap at it, not smelling anything bad. It tasted strange to her, though it had a familiar underlying taste to it. She couldn't place it though.

Yuro saw Kerco and remained still, his whispy black form in the shadows. He kept a watchful eye on Kerco, not moving.

Lykos looked at the man. "Who did you tell him to talk to?" He asked with the same difficulty.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life stepped forward "We buried that secret, and it can never come back!" Chaos stepped forward "You won't like what will happen if we have to get rid of you"

The man looked down at Lykos "Man who works at grand library of WH 34"

Kerco noiselessly fell to the floor, standon up and looking around, he walked up to the pedestal and leaned on it, still looking around as he hid the fact that he swiped the pedestals inhabitant into his bag, he got up and began to go through the drawers after putting his gloves on.

Verge's head shook.

"You buried it well, then. I do not know what you are talking about."

He remained steadfast, not budging an inch towards the portal... yet. He was tense and his internal frame was rigid, ready to act if need be. It was difficult to notice unless you were looking directly at his feet, but the glowing blue bands across his boots had begun to grow more brightly.

Once Stella had exited the cat carrier, Swiftbrush made himself follow. The place was even stranger viewed from outside the carrier, with the strange structures arranged around the room. He stared around for a moment or more, but then he looked back at Stella. She was drinking from the bowl, and he became curious to see what was inside. He walked over and peered in. The white liquid inside was warm, and its scent seemed familiar, somehow. After some slight hesitation, Swiftbrush decided that it might be safe to drink. His tongue flicked out and began lapping up the warm milk. The taste was strange, but so familiar... Swiftbrush fuzzily remembered the taste from days before, and a sensation of comfort and happiness. After only a few more laps he retreated from the bowl and curled up, eyes closed. In his mind it seemed as if other cats were nearby, one larger, so soft, and three others his own size. Then the memory faded, and he was back in the room in the house of the human. He gave a small mew, filled with a sad regret.

Stella looked at Swiftbrush and padded over to him before grooming the kitten. "Hey, what's the matter?" she whispered. She wrapped her tail around the kitten, glancing around the room for a way to escape. She was certain the kitten didn't like being here. Unlike her, he ha repeatedly shown that he didn't like a good groom by humans. Not that they were good at grooming, they just were good at rubbing her head. She sighed as she glanced back down at Swiftbrush.

Yuro snuck forward, keeping himself quiet and within the shadows. After a bit, he lunged towards Kerco, trying to stop him. "LEAVE, NOW!" he snarled. If he allowed Kerco to leave, he wasn't sure if Eli would forgive him. Yuro looked up to Eli, metaphorically of course, and would hate it if he messed up on his task.

Lykos looked at Eli, his eyes searching for answers. "Do you know where this person lives? he asked Eli.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco had pulled a box from his pouch and had reached his hand in, the box snapping shut as he jumped on the council, avoiding the attack "Gladly" he lept a distance off the council and began to ame to the door.

Eli nodded "A good enough idea, we will have to just wait at his ship"

Muel ran from the forest, sticking to the shadows not as well hidden as Kerco would be, but he made an effort.

Life kept the glare "You were there, you saw what happened"

"Where... I do not understand."

There was a short pause and Verge seemed to freeze. After a moment he seemed to shake himself awake.

"My memory files have been wiped. You speak of something that happened before, unless I am mistaken."

Swiftbrush greatly appreciated Stella's grooming and gave her a few licks in return. For a moment he felt again the presence of that larger cat, that comforting warmth and feeling of safety. His eyes half closed, and he quietly murmered the word, "Momma..."

Yuro chased after Kerco. "I didn't mean with that!" His eyes were wide as he tried to catch up to Kerco and pin him. The dark grey drake didn't want to explain to Eli that he allowed Kerco to take the diamond that they promised to keep safe for Mistress Reality. The thought scared him. No, it didn't scare him, it terrorifed him. He was unsure how the manifestation would react, but he had a feeling it wouldn't be good. And he was certain Eli would hate that and he couldn't help but think about the times he disappointed Ragenrok. It didn't end well.

Stella looked at Swiftbrush. "Hmm?" She was certain she heard something, but she was unsure of what it was. Stella placed a comforting wing over him and gave him another lick on the ear. Within her mind, she thought of an escape plan.

Lykos nodded and followed Eli. The wolf liked the human, though he still prefered to be by Eve's side.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel arrived at the ship “Open up!” The ships door opened as he rushed in and closed the door “Revoke access to all but me, and take off” The ship started up.

Life looked at Chaos, they talked in a different language, seeming to be trying to sort it all out, speaking to Verge after a while “Who wipes your memory, and what of this old man?”

Eli spoke as he walked down the street “It’s hard to get to the infinite library, a very well kept secret”

Kerco did a backflip, landing on his back and springing behind him before looking him up and down “We seem to be at an impass”

Verge listened carefully to what they were saying, but despite the wide array of languages that were in his translator, this was not one he understood. He still watched their body language carefully. Then they turned on him again, continuing their questioning. His response to the first question was simple: "I do not know. My memory files only reach back to the time of my rebooting, and I do not know what came before." The next question, though, was answered differently. He reached out one hand, and a holographic screen appeared. It showed a recording from his camera, everything that had happened since he rebooted. It showed the hall, the djinn, the old man, and part of the journey through the tunnel, all in turn.

Swiftbrush began to purr contentedly. This time he spoke a bit louder when he said, “Momma...”. His eyes were closed and he felt contented. This wasn't so bad. Even if they were prisoners, he was happy.

Yuro growled as he turned to face Kerco, the side of his body facing towards the thief. "Leave the gem and you get to leave with no trouble. I'm not allowing you to leave with it." He narrowed his grey eyes and hoped the computer was sending a message to Eli. He couldn't alert anyone. Besides, he unsure on how to keep the thief there.

Stella looked down at Swiftbrush. "But, I'm not your mom," she whispered to the kitten softly. She sighed. "I'm more like a friend. A very close one." She gave the kitten a smile as she looked at the windows. "I wonder." She got off the bed and searched for any openings in the windows. She really hoped there was one. Soon, she found one. Much higher than a normal cat could jump. She landed next to Swiftbrush and pointed out the window of their escape.

Lykos nodded as he followed Eli. "So, where are we going?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life muttered something in the alien language, a little anger lay, Chaos spoke back, seemingly in agreement “We will take you with us and see what we can do about keeping you out of the hall”

Eli looked back “Go and see what we can from his shi- It’s blasting off!” He began to run as he saw the ship begin to lift off.

Kerco held up the box, looking at it for a moment before tossing it between them “There you go” he made his way out of the ship.

Verge nodded slowly. It seemed that they weren't going to force him back there, at least not yet. He felt a sense of... perhaps what was best described as relief. "Where do you intend to go?" He queried. His arm had stopped projecting the hologram, and he let it drop to his side. His balance shifted from a readied stance into a more relaxed one, but his eyes still didn't move from the fundamentals.

Swiftbrush opened his eyes to look at Stella. "No, not that... the stuff we drank and you grooming me reminded me of Momma..." He had to speak louder so she could hear him as she took off and began investigating the windows. He watched her quietly until she came back to him, and then meowed his agreement when she pointed out an escape. He spread his wings and prepared to fly.

Stella spread her wings and flew up to the window before crawling out. She was free once more! The cat knew that the human could be back any minute, so while she waited for Swiftbrush, she kept out of sight from the window. If she were to be spotted, well she might never read a book again. And that scared Stella. She loved reading! And learning.

Yuro opened the box to make sure the diamond was still there. He was certain that Kerco would pull a trick like that. After all, the thief wanted to steal this item.

Lykos growled at the ship. "By the four birds! He's leaving already! He must've gotten what he was looking for!" His growl turned into a snarl directed at the ship. His hackles were raised, clearly angry.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life sighed “We will try and stop some people bent on t-“ Chaos interprets Life “He’s leaving” Life looked over, annoyed. “What?” Chaos was upside down, unable to handle much more as he pointed at the ship.

It took Yuro a second, not because it was complicated, but the latch was so small... though the diamond was not in it, and Kerco was already managed to go around and out.

Eli and Lykos arrived, the ship already out of reach “You Stay here for the others, Ill go get the ship!” He began to sprint to the ship.

Verge followed the pointing finger of Chaos as he directed their attention to the ship. It was taking off, but even if he knew that he should intervene, he couldn’t. He glanced back at the two, Life and Chaos, and wondered what would happen.

Swiftbrush flew up behind Stella and got through the window behind her. His flight wasn’t the smoothest, but it wasn’t bad at all. He stayed close to Stella once he got out, ready to follow.

Star saw the ship leave and rallied her group to where it was at. It didn't take much for her to alert her small group of what she was doing. She and her group took off and flew over to the ship. They met up with Stella and Swiftbrush on their way to the former location of the ship. "Hey, Stella," Star started. "Kerco's ship, it's flying away." Stella was a bit confused, as she had never seen the ship before, but started to follow Star's group anyway because the grey cat had seen the ship before.

Yuro started pacing around worriedly. Kerco was long gone by that point. He was successful. And what was worse, the whole mission was to capture him. Yuro started shaking as thoughts from Ragenrok's reactions to his failure came back in full force. How would Eli react when he finds out that Yuro allowed Muel to go free again? Yuro didn't want to know.

Flarea and Storm didn't see the ship due to the dense forest.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life looked at Chaos “I’ll escort Verge back to the ship, you deal with Kerco” Chaos nodded and teleported to the side of those at the ship flying away, two tentacles of energy reaching to the ship as it began to fly away.

Eli arrived at the ship “He’s leaving! Ready for takeoff!”

Last edited:
Yuro whipped around and faced Eli, a nervous smile dominating his face. "You can't mean Kerco, he just left here. Maybe it's Muel?" Yuro immediately shrunk down and whimpered as he looked at Eli. "I'm so sorry. There wasn't much I could do, Eli. Evelin helped Muel escape while you were gone, so I was working alone!" Tears of built up fear and tension wielded in his eyes as he shook uncontrollably. What was worse, he didn't tell Eli about the diamond.

Lykos ordered Star and her group back to the ship. Lykos said he would stay behind until Flarea and Storm were there. So Star took her group and flew over to the ship. However, Flarea and Storm still didn't know about the ship leaving.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli stared blankly at yuro for a second, speaking in a icy cold voice that seemed oddly calm, to shocked to be angry or panicked "What did he leave with?"

The ship was slowly drug down by Chaos, inside the craft Muel grit his teeth, just his luck! Something always slipped past him! He sighed as he reached for a lever, expending an emergency fuel source, making the ship rise and begin to break free from Chaos grasp.

Kerco stopped in the woods, sighing, he had seen the fight over the ship, and had been forced to run because of it, he had not even managed the diamond! He reached in his bag, pulling out what he had taken, still a great asset. he used his arm to wipe the cover of the book, whispering to it "Tell me where I can find the essence of balance." He opened the book, smiling as a blue mist covered the page he opened to.

Yuro, his fear of an authority figure being angry with him in full force, started to cry, his mind interpreting Eli's icy tone filled with anger due to his close encounters with Windraza in the past. He whimpered and held up the box. While he was crying before, tears fell much more freely. "I-I'm so s-s-sorry," he whimpered as he tried to curl up.

The Skycats made it back to the ship.

Flarea and Storm were still lost, looking for Kerco deep within the forest.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli picked up the box a flicked it open, he walked over to a drawer, unlocking it with a password and blood sample, before using a cloth to remove the reality diamond, he sighed in relief "He didn't find it"

Kerco stowed away the book, knowing what he needed to know before running through the forest towards the tow, he needed to buy a ship after all!

When Stella came in, she glanced at the pedestal where the book usually sat. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw it was missing. Her brain whirled as her eyes widened. Then she looked at Eli and flew over to him in a flash. "Eli, your special book, it's not on its pedestal anymore," she said frantically. The poor cat's fur was ruffled as her nose flared. She then looked straight at Yuro and narrowed her eyes, which caused the shy drake to back up from the cat.

Flarea spotted movement and pounced at it, the it being Kerco. Storm saw this and went to electrocute Kerco with enough electricity to stun a housecat.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life teleported Verge and themself to a bedroom on Eli's ship in a flash of green, the trip more disorrenting as is was not her domain. "You are to stay here, understand?"

Eli's head whipped around, staring at the pedestal. He raced up to it after a second "Kerco took the Ultraversal almanac!" He yelled, this time sounding a little mad.

Kerco dodged the dragon just in time, but did not notice the cat as in shocked his leg, his leg twitched, slightly burned as he backed off, pulling his dagger and began to melt into the shadows.

Verge was a bit disoriented by the teleportation. His sensors quickly began to pick up on his surroundings, though. He still didn't know quite where he was, though. He heard Life's demand to stay put, and gave a slight nod. He didn't like it, but it wasn't as if he had much of a choice.

Swiftbrush accompanied the rest of the skycats back to the ship. Once there, he stayed close to Stella. He still hadn't gotten over the immediate feelings from being catnapped by the human woman. Later, he would wonder what she had thought of their disappearance, but now he didn't give it a thought. He was glad to be out. He followed Stella, but he didn't know what was going on with the missing book. He stayed a good distance away from Eli the whole time.