• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Windraza dodged the scythe. "Coward!" She shouted to Kerco after he vanished. "Just shows that everyone is unreliable." She disappeared in a blue flash and went somewhere else in the forest. Where exactly, she didn't know.

Windraza flicked her tail. "Do you have Death's essence?" Was it wrong of her to refuse to leave if they didn't have what they were looking for? She didn't think so. She did, however, prepare to try to teleport them both back.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco slipped his hand in his pocket and pulled out the vial "Right here, we better leave before he finds out its missing" he slipped it in his bag and began to walk, drawing his knife "Lets go"

Windraza created something with her new powers. It was a dark blue circle with the ship on the other side. A portal. "After you." She stepped back and allowed Kerco to go first. "Also, next time don't leave me like that. If I didn't learn these powers, I might have joined him. And not willingly."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco walked though "As I have said, I am not a fighter, I am a thief" he walked up into the ship "We need to go someplace private to strategize

Elis hip at that moment appeared, flying down and landing about a hundred feet from the other ship

"Then I suggest we get on the ship then. Our unwelcome friends have arrived. They patched everything up rather quickly." Windraza shook her head as she entered the ship.

Evelin stirred as she sat up and held a hand to her head. "What the flip happened?" She looked around her and saw all of the chaos. "By the four birds! I thought I told Lykos to keep an eye on things." She took out her bow and notched an arrow, not knowing who the real enemy was.

Flarea looked up and around her. "We're here?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco nodded "The undead should keep them occupied, tell the ship to leave"

The ship spoke "Yes, it appears they have caused chaos and are now leaving"

Death slashed down another undead, bringing it down to only a third left

Flarea nodded. "Should we help clean up their mess? I mean, since we're here. Besides, we're not sure where they are going next, right?"

Evelin saw someone in a dark hood attack some of Silverhawk's inhabitants. Not knowing that they were undead, she fired at the figure, believing that she was protecting the inhabitants of Silverhawk.

Windraza told the ship to leave. "Next location? Or should we wait a bit to recover?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco waved his hand recover fo now, let me add this to the necklace"

The ship confirmed "That would be the best thing to do right now"

The arrow was easily blocked by Deaths Scythe, as he slashed another undead, he spoke "We talk later, get rid of the fake life"

Evelin gave a confused look. "Fake life?" She looked around her some more and saw some of her friends was fighting some more of her friends. "By the four birds?" She saw the leader of the unicorns and his piebald son fighting together, and decided to help them out.

Windraza help out her necklace. "For once, I agree on recovering."

Flarea and Yuro stepped off of Eli's ship. Not sure of where to go, they followed the sounds of fighting.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco pulled out the vial in one hand, and gave his back a quick scratch with the other, on bringing it back, he pulled out a small device as well, concealing it in his hand as he took the necklace, holding it in the same hand as the device, he pushed in the vial, the device now applied to the back like a golden sheet, not even visible. A wave of black energy overcame Windraza as she was filled with a very calm feeling, of peace and tranquility.

Death continued to fight

Lykos woke up. "EVE!" He looked around and found the black-haired human firing an arrow at a unicorn. The one that was attacked earlier. He shook his head. Eve would never go traitor on him. He ran towards the unicorn and bit down on its neck. It didn't taste putrid, yet.

Flarea and Yuro found the Silver Glade, but were unable to enter without permission. The two looked confused. There was nothing there, but they were still not able to enter. A silver unicorn noticed then. "If you help us, I'll let you in for however long you want!." The two readily accepted, entered Silver Glade, and joined the fray.

Last edited:
The main reason the undead unicorn was so hard to kill, was due to the fact he kept on using magic to keep him standing. He used it nonstop, being that he used it as his main way of fighting. Every time someone tried to attack, he used blue magic to block whatever they did. The only thing really doing anything was sneak attacks, but every one of them already revealed their presence.

Evelin blinked in surprise as the undead unicorn fell to the ground. She gave the stallion whom she fought against in his death a sorrowful look. "He was a good unicorn, and friend." She said nothing more. She was a soldier, she was used to this sort of stuff. She looked at Death. "Sorry about attacking you. I thought you were the one attacking us. Not us attacking ourselves."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Death looked at Eve "I understand, my job here is done, and I must now leave" they turned and waved their hand, a solid black door materializing from the black mist as he made his way towards it.

Evelin nodded. "Farewell then." She looked at everyone that was still there. "We need to clean up. Remember, if you see Bronzefalcon, do not engage unless you have some back-up." Her eyes rested on Flarea and Yuro. "Who are you two, and what are you doing here?"
Flarea stepped forward, signing that she was the leader. "We came because there's some people that are doing some terrible things. We want to stop them."
Evelin, not trusting anyone who hasn't proven themselves due to the undead fiasco, narrowed her eyes at Flarea. "Really? And what exactly are they trying to do?"
Flarea thought for a second, thinking of a way to tell the human without giving away the thing rebuilding thing. "They want to destroy everything." That wasn't the full truth, but it worked.
Evelin, not being a walking lie-detector, sighed as she crossed her arms and paced. "And they attacked Silverhawk." She looked up at the sky and purced her lips. "Do you need any help? I might be able to convince Silverhawk to allow me to-"
"There'll be no need, you may go Evelin," a labored voice said. Evelin looked at the limping hawk and her eyes filled with worry. Silverhawk shook her head. "I'm fine. You and Lykos go on with them."
Evelin and Lykos nodded before following Flarea and Yuro back to the ship.

Evelin looked a bit grumpy. "Great, now I'm in some sort of sci-fi. As if high fantasy wasn't enough." Lykos gave her a hard glare. She rolled her eyes and looked at the camera. "I'm Evelin Smith and I'm the protector of Silverhawk forest."

Last edited:
Lykos, his silver pelt gleaming, looked at the camera. "Lykos. That's my name." His blue eyes rested on the two dragons. "Do they have to go through this? Because that'll be boring."

Windraza sighed. "Peaceful. Like everything is at rest."

Flarea raised her wings slightly. "They said that they wanted to help." She lowered her head. "If you're saying we have them leave, then I'm sure they can." She looked at the human and the wolf. They didn't seem to happy when she suggested that they leave. At all.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The camera lens shifted a second "I'll consult Eli" the arm retracted into the roof. Eli yawned, just getting comfortable as the arm popped down in his room "Sir, there is a human and wolf at the door, say they want to help" Eli drowzidly looked up "Are they hostile?" ... "No sir" .... "For now at least"

Flarea and Yuro boarded the ship. Looking back at the two. "Coming?"
Evelin shook her head. "We haven't received permission yet, remember? Something we newcomers must receive." She sighed. "Just go in. We'll get our answer soon. I think."

Evelin smiled. "Give this Eli my thanks." She walked onto the ship, Lykos following her. it was almost like the wolf was some sort of pet. Lykos sniffed the air and gave a quick look around. Evelin didn't feel in danger at all, which was relaxing for her. She trusted her gut, even if it failed half of the time.

Last edited:
Lykos stood still wanting to move again. Evelin chuckled at her wolf friend. She also took a look around her, being impressed. Knowing that she and Lykos were likely to be thrown off the mission if they made a mistake, she went over everything she knew about the enemy, which wasn't much.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked aloud after the robot stared at her. She was suddenly very self-conscious. She tucked her hair behind her ear and ran her fingers through the black locks, trying to untangle any knots.

Evelin bit her lip as she started to think about what she did supposedly wrong. There were many things that she thought about. Her snarky comment when she first entered the ship. The fact she laughed at her friend. Her smile when it was taking her picture. The fact she was the only human in Silverhawk and the neighboring areas.

Evelin, being new to the ship, decided to explore. Not sure where to go, she went down a hallway, one with numbers ranging from one to ten. Maybe she could learn something about the place she was at. Or maybe she could settle some. Didn't matter to her. But she did wonder why there were numbered doors. On the first door, she traced the number on it, giving all the reasons in her head on why there were numbered doors.

Last edited: